House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Disposable Heroes

Squirrel Is Surprise Star Of Holiday Photo

Guest DisposableHeroes

squirrel460_1461341c.jpg

Melissa Brandts and her husband were surprised to find a squirrel posing with them in a photo taken on holiday.

Excellent!

When Lady M and I were younger we spent an hour or two in one of the London parks with squirrels running all over us, but when I got the piccies back from the developer, they were moving so fast all we got was the odd grey, furry-looking shadow on the photos. :(

Guest X-QUORK

Love it!

According to King Throbba this picture is a government invention to distract us from the Matrix bots.

So now we have:

Spaniels 'resued' a mile out to sea.

Elephants dug out of holes they 'fell' into

Whales 'saving' drowning divers

And squirrels being 'accidently' photographed on holiday.

Since when do 10 tonne elephants 'fall' into small holes?

DISTRACTION

And look its working. We are all discussing the funny squirrel instead of going out and smashing government property.

Guest DisposableHeroes
So now we have:

DISTRACTION

And look its working. We are all discussing the funny squirrel instead of going out and smashing government property.

The sun is shining outside my windows today.

So now we have:

DISTRACTION

You forgot this one...

Cat saves man from burning home

A pet cat is being hailed a hero after saving a man from his burning home.

Engineer Andrew Williams was asleep when the fire broke out at his bungalow in Bracknell in Berkshire.

As black smoke filled the property, his neighbour's cat Hugo came through a cat-flap and raised the alarm by clawing at the father-of-two's face.

Cat saves man from burning home

It could be a photoshop job..... Blur the background Get a picture of a Squirrel, Mask it and add it to the foreground, can some mod the picture and change the Squirrel into another animal?

Guest DisposableHeroes
King Stromba -> Most Barking

You shouldn't have exposed your talents. Bear-lite and Erranta, with be trying to recruit you now.

Guest X-QUORK
It could be a photoshop job..... Blur the background Get a picture of a Squirrel, Mask it and add it to the foreground, can some mod the picture and change the Squirrel into another animal?

Oh FFS.

Since when do your neighbours cats walk into your house in the middle of an inferno and claw your face? How totally absurd.

They are laughing at the idiots who go to work the next day and talk about this rubbish.

'Hey did you see that thing on the news where the cow invented a cure for cancer by telling a scientist which test tubes to mix together by mooing his instructions?'

Its a total distraction.

'Sir we now have 94% of the population believing the animal stories'

'Excellent, time to fly some planes into the world trade centre, start an illegal war and steal all their money in a engineered financial crisis then'

And what sort of person sleeps with all the doors to the kitchen open so a cat can walk in and scratch his face to bits during a fire?

Most people i know close the bedroom door. Did this cat also teach itself to open doors?

Its a total distraction.

'Sir we now have 94% of the population believing the animal stories'

'Excellent, time to fly some planes into the world trade centre, start an illegal war and steal all their money in a engineered financial crisis then'

I heard a squirrel was flying one of the planes. I didn't think they could fly planes, but then someone told me it had taken flying lessons beforehand.

Most people i know close the bedroom door. Did this cat also teach itself to open doors?

I had a cat that did. Seriously.

That my current cats do not do so I simply put down to laziness on their part owing to the fact they can get their slaves to do it for them.

All the pictures of the people in these animal stories are old. Why dont they take a current picture?

Maybe the people dont exist any more? Maybe, just maybe, the stories are made up?

I had a cat that did. Seriously.

That my current cats do not do so I simply put down to laziness on their part owing to the fact they can get their slaves to do it for them.

Did your cat also run into balzing buildings? Despite an inbuilt fear of fire?

Cancel the camp fire to keep the lions away, they now cant get enough of the heat and smoke.

I heard a squirrel was flying one of the planes. I didn't think they could fly planes, but then someone told me it had taken flying lessons beforehand.

Have you not seen the film? Squirrels on a Plane.

Did your cat also run into balzing buildings? Despite an inbuilt fear of fire?

Cancel the camp fire to keep the lions away, they now cant get enough of the heat and smoke.

You really are quite angry about something or other, aren't you?

I would normally charge handsomely for this sort of advice, but, as a pro bono:

THEY dont really care about you, or your anger. Let it go or it will ruin your life and THEY will have won. The best revenge you can have on THEM is simply to take the attitude that you will not let THEM get to you and make you upset.

Guest Skinty

I sleep with the bedroom door open (and all other doors open) unless we have guests. It means that it doesn't get so stuffy at night and I don't wake up with a headache. I could open the window but then I'd let in moquitoes and midges.

The only time that I have slept in a house by myself without the bedroom door open and the kitchen door open was when I had a rat who used to visit in the middle of the night via the kitchen cupboards.