• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

Faith in the Euro, within the member states is fading fast. Too many members are close to default and it’s a one size fits all interest rate economy.

I'm with an earlier poster that this is a "crack-up boom" underway. There has been a sudden rash of cash laden European buyers in my area.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a long while, and thats saying something.

France and Germany GDP between April and June is 0.3% and that means they are out of recession? :blink:

A recession is officially deemed over when GDP turns positive for one quarter, even if this is followed by another negative quarter afterward.

It's total ******** but that's how it works.

HOLA446
you guys really need to seek out help.

the joy you take in bad news, and the way you get upset about good news is just sad.

germany and france achieving some growth is a good thing.

If you think a return to the "status quo ante" is desirable then French and German growth is indeed a good thing.

If you are hoping that this depression will be severe enough to force fundamental necessary reforms of our financial system and economy (including the bursting of a house price bubble)... AKA short term pain for long term gain... then it ain't such a good thing.

HOLA447
A recession is officially deemed over when GDP turns positive for one quarter, even if this is followed by another negative quarter afterward.

It's total ******** but that's how it works.

It reminds me of the Monty Pythons dead parrot sketch.

When the shopkeeper knocks the cage and says "There it moved".

"No it didn't, that was you pushing the cage".

"I did not".

"Yes you did".

HOLA448
It reminds me of the Monty Pythons dead parrot sketch.

When the shopkeeper knocks the cage and says "There it moved".

"No it didn't, that was you pushing the cage".

"I did not".

"Yes you did".

Yep. The money flood should give McStalin enough of a pump in the government spending part of the GDP equation to give it a positive blip before Christmas. This fudging of the figures will allow him to call an end to the recession. He is only trying to keep the plates spinning until after the election IMO.

Edited by MOP

HOLA449

But, but isn't the popular definition of a recession 'negative real economic growth for at least two quarters'. The politicians, mainstream economists and media never admit we are in a recession until growth has been negative for two quarters so how do they know the recession is over until they get two quarters of real growth.

HOLA4410

The manifestation of lying, is synonymous with our bankrupt lying filthy collective of politicians and state sponsored media throughout Europe

Will people stop taking reports from the media about the economy as "proof" or "credible"? :ph34r:

The **** s have no interest in your future, your future is not relevant to a despotic system based on rotten money, and you borrowing money. Stop buying products, stop voting, stop.

Bring this system to it's knee's

HOLA4411
No-one that I know believes the worst is over in France.

Summer blip. Seasonal jobs and spend.

Wait till October ;)

+1

Christine Lagarde or Lagaff telephones her Sarko media mates RMC a sarko radio station or TF1 sarko TV and says that the recession is over what a load of nonesence nothing more than pure propoganda

Monday night on sarko tv they were telling us that that prices are going down but as usual didn't give any examples

Electricity is going up local council taxes are going to go up the shops here seem to change there prices everyday but nearly always upwards

I find the sarko media very out of touch with the daily reality of the French people everybody i know here says so and this is also shown on the french HPC website

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414