House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Skinty

How Much Would You Demand For ...?

Guest Skinty

OK here's how you while away many hours when bored in an office.

One person thinks of some embarrassing act and asks how much everyone else would demand first before they would be prepared to do it. It's a great way of finding out how low (or high) everybody's standards are.

What I find is that people choose some ridiculously high amount and you can often bargain them down. So for example:

"How much would you demand before kissing your boss"

"Ugh! At least a million"

"What? Not even for ten thousand?"

"No."

"You could buy a new car for that"

"Hmmm, maybe ..."

So I'll start:

How much would you demand before going shopping completely naked in your local supermarket? (assuming that you know that you won't be identified or caught and it's an otherwise normal day).

Guest X-QUORK
So I'll start:

How much would you demand before going shopping completely naked in your local supermarket? (assuming that you know that you won't be identified or caught and it's an otherwise normal day).

Three packets of Value chocolate chip biscuits.

Oh, start high you say?

OK here's how you while away many hours when bored in an office.

One person thinks of some embarrassing act and asks how much everyone else would demand first before they would be prepared to do it. It's a great way of finding out how low (or high) everybody's standards are.

What I find is that people choose some ridiculously high amount and you can often bargain them down. So for example:

"How much would you demand before kissing your boss"

"Ugh! At least a million"

"What? Not even for ten thousand?"

"No."

"You could buy a new car for that"

"Hmmm, maybe ..."

So I'll start:

I live in Copenhagen, no-one would bat an eyelid.

I would want a fiver though.

So I'll start:

Nowt. I think this might be a slightly "gendered" dilema.

Does "I'd do it for the lols" count as an answer?

How much would you demand before going shopping completely naked in your local supermarket?
I would demand that be accompanied by half a dozen of the female staff (of my choice) who must also be naked. I would also demand full permission from the store first and £250,000!

If it was one of those naked shopping evenings I'd probably go for nothing, as long as it was not in my home town!

I have no problem with the concept of snogging my boss for free provided she agrees (so I dont get fired) and my wife either agrees or (more likely) never finds out. Otherwise.... The fee would have to compensate me for job loss and/or spousely grief for ever after.

As to the naked supermarket thing, well, it does come down utlimately to not getting the plod fell one's ahem, collar: As I dress up in tight lycra to go cycling I'm not exactly shy about putting it all on show, even if there's 'nothing to see here.'

So, some other challenge required. Something I'd really not care to do...... Orgy with John Prescott?

Orgy with John Prescott?

Perhaps if it was a really BIG orgy and he was several rooms away, I'd do it for Skinty's view... :P

Guest Skinty
What if your local supermarket is in Cap D'Agde, France? :lol:

I haven't actually been there. my partner wants to go though. Personally I prefer the idea of walking naked in a normal super market though :)

Guest Skinty
. Orgy with John Prescott?

Oooh now you're talking. Watch the thread slide down a slippery slope why not.

Ermm. A lot. A hell of a lot (by my standards anyway).

Ye gods. Would that mean sex? It would have to in the hundreds of thousands I think. I'd need something at the end of it that I could point to and say yeah, I got this from it. It would help ease the memories. John Prescott ... UGH! .... Look at the nice cottage I bought!

Guest Skinty
I would demand that be accompanied by half a dozen of the female staff (of my choice) who must also be naked. I would also demand full permission from the store first and £250,000!

If it was one of those naked shopping evenings I'd probably go for nothing, as long as it was not in my home town!

OK I am sure we can bargain you down here. No female staff of your choice and the store does not know about it. But you get £200,000 in cash. And you know that you won't get caught or identified.

Think what you could get with £200,000 before you answer.

Assuming I dont get arrested and put on the sex offender register etc etc, I would probably do it for £5,000, maybe a bit less. The price would go down if I had a bigger one.