House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldmember

Mps Treated Like S***

So who asked for them to become MPs?

Why do we have a freakin' Sports Minister, seven ministers in the DTI, a Minister without a portfolio (Minister for Nothing)?

Why do they campaign so vigorously to become MPs if it's so "s***"?

Why is it that we're so angry over MPs expenses such that we vandalise that washerwoman's car?

The answer is that they cost us £200,000 a year each, have "the most generous pensions in the land", can get away with doing nothing as Martin Bell says and can claim from the "John Lewis list" for those multiple homes whilst those of us who pay for all of this lose our pensions, lose our jobs, lose our homes and have to commute on the Nu Improved crappy British Rail that has strikes every other day and where you pay for 1st class just to get a seat, yet still find you're standing.

Guest Parry aka GOD
So who asked for them to become MPs?

Why do we have a freakin' Sports Minister, seven ministers in the DTI, a Minister without a portfolio (Minister for Nothing)?

Why do they campaign so vigorously to become MPs if it's so "s***"?

Why is it that we're so angry over MPs expenses such that we vandalise that washerwoman's car?

The answer is that they cost us £200,000 a year each, have "the most generous pensions in the land", can get away with doing nothing as Martin Bell says and can claim from the "John Lewis list" for those multiple homes whilst those of us who pay for all of this lose our pensions, lose our jobs, lose our homes and have to commute on the Nu Improved crappy British Rail that has strikes every other day and where you pay for 1st class just to get a seat, yet still find you're standing.

I doubt that. For a lot of them I suspect it's extremely hard work.

I doubt that. For a lot of them I suspect it's extremely hard work.

NOPE! These were not my words, but those of Martin Bell former independent MP, the man in a white suit, who stood against Neil Hamilton on an anti-sleaze ticket.

He pointed out that it only takes two terms for the MPs to "earn" the full benefits of "the most generous pension in the land" and that they could get away with doing nothing.

Guest Parry aka GOD
NOPE! These were not my words, but those of Martin Bell former independent MP, the man in a white suit, who stood against Neil Hamilton on an anti-sleaze ticket.

He pointed out that it only takes two terms for the MPs to "earn" the full benefits of "the most generous pension in the land" and that they could get away with doing nothing.

I remember that now, yes. The Neil Hamilton thing.

Okay, a lot of the front benchers aren't popular, mostly for good reason, but many back benchers are decent folks. Lot of work in those constituencies.

Pension thing seems a little too easy I agree.

Why do we hate them?

Cos they are spineless wimps, inept at their job and devious self serving kunts.

With the amount of tax we pay this country could have a perfect health service, and top flight infrastructure etc but they insist on wasteing it on utter shlt, like Mandelson, hes utter shit and every penny he gets is an utter waste.

The only decnt person who has ever set foot in the house of commons and really wanted to do good for the general public was Guy Fawkes.