House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
holmes

Whats This Forum All About

Dear Fellow Members

Sorry for being completely muppet like, but can someone explain in plain words what this forum is all about? I am not quite sure of the purpose / rules of this forum?

Many thanks,

Holmes

Strangely it's about the house price crash in the UK.

The rules are simple, muppets post stupid questions for the enlightened to laugh at.

Edited by tommyweaves

Strangely it's about the house price crash in the UK.

The rules are simple, muppets post stupid questions for the enlightened to laugh at.

Oh what enormous fun! Your turn so say something so that I can pour sarcasm and derision on you, you sock puppet.

It was a genuine question, so why don't you answer it?

Edited by holmes

Oh what enormous fun! Your turn so say something so that I can pour sarcasm and derision on you, you sock puppet.

It was a genuine question, so why don't you answer it?

Welcome new person - giving you the benefit of doubt:

1 You may be new to the Internet so I would recommend you look at other postings to get a feel for what a forum is for before you post asking this.

2 Your language is very similar to a recently discredited poster. If you had read other postings you would have realised this.

3 You shouldn't assume that just because you ask a question you will be entitled to a straight answer. This is the Internet, not the real world.

What's this forum all about?

It's so that we feckless people can discuss the fact that we may soon now be able to buy a house, when we don't really deserve it. We made poor choices in life, and we will soon now have the opportunity to catch up with those who were responsible. It's great that we people who are unemployed, underemployed and benefits scroungers, have a forum to pat each other on the back and congratulate ourselves on our poor life choices.

That's what this forum's all about.

It's great that we people who are unemployed, underemployed and benefits scroungers, have a forum to pat each other on the back and congratulate ourselves on our poor life choices.

speak for yourself!

It used to be about a property crash, you know the one that never happened but was so much talked about ( well it was on here anyway :lol: )

So now that the mini crash is out of the way, and HPI Is now happening, most of the doom merchants with there graphs and stats will gradually fade away :blink:

So to sum up whats this all about, well its now to discuss House price inflation, and how high it will go, before the next downturn ;)

So jump in and fill your boots :lol:

Edited by thecrutchster

It used to be about a property crash, you know the one that never happened but was so much talked about ( well it was on here anyway :lol: )

So now that the mini crash is out of the way, and HPI Is now happening, most of the doom merchants with there graphs and stats will gradually fade away :blink:

So to sum up whats this all about, well its now to discuss House price inflation, and how high it will go, before the next downturn ;)

So jump in and fill your boots :lol:

Hi Viewsonic.

posted some trolling bullshit

HPI? Don't make me laugh. When the year-on-year figure is positive, maybe we can talk about inflation.

Here are some lovely new graphs illustrating the seasonal position in your home town. See if you can identify the trend...

Picture_3.png Picture_4.png Picture_5.png

post-14504-1250155271_thumb.png

post-14504-1250155284_thumb.png

post-14504-1250155300_thumb.png

Edited by The McGlashan

I do get the impression that a lot of the posters on here who want property to crash are not exactly living on the breadline, they all seem like well educated middle class boys who want to live in morningside or someother leafy area of edinburgh next to rory or giles who get in there sports car to go to the rugby union to cheer on the other middleclass well educated boys.... but are really bitter about what happened in the property market over the last 12years..(you know who you are)...they have a good point (sort of? given most of them are as i stated above) but i think the people who really need property to drop in price are not on this site.....in fact i think they have pretty much never heard of this site because property even with a crash is still out of there price range...dont be blue peter..

What's this forum all about?

It's about CLASS WAR and bringing about the DICTATORSHIP OF THE PROLETARIAT!!!

Man the barricades!!!

:)

[/quote

get your tinhat on mr mainwaring the germans are out of recession its a fact its on the bbc news ? the french aswell christ whos next not us anyway.

"Pull yourself together, man!"

mainwaringhead.jpg

hahaha ime trying but i cant stop laughing at the bloated broadcasting corportation they really are good for nowt apart from the footy sir......now this really does have nothing to do with a housingpricecrash forum........show some respect man...

I do get the impression that a lot of the posters on here who want property to crash are not exactly living on the breadline, they all seem like well educated middle class boys who want to live in morningside or someother leafy area of edinburgh next to rory or giles who get in there sports car to go to the rugby union to cheer on the other middleclass well educated boys.... but are really bitter about what happened in the property market over the last 12years..(you know who you are)...they have a good point (sort of? given most of them are as i stated above) but i think the people who really need property to drop in price are not on this site.....in fact i think they have pretty much never heard of this site because property even with a crash is still out of there price range...dont be blue peter..

I'm not living on the breadline, and am a pretty well educated 20something guy so I can see where you are coming from. However my main reason for wanting house prices to crash is that I have been completely unable to compete with my peers, most of whom have had thousands of pounds worth of help from the bank of mum and dad. Those of us who have worked our way up from less well off backgrounds only want to buy a reasonable flat, and are sick of being priced out.

Guest KingCharles1st

O.P.

HPC was started by a lot of clever and interested people who were interested in a possible HPC for the following reasons-

Possible HPC with regard to Investment opportunities etc.

people like myself, who could no longer find any sense in the runaway and unsustainable nature of the UK housing market, and were looking for support in their thinking, and some glimpse of how the future may work out.

Bulls and EA's with Vested Interest in keeping the market boiling.

As HPC became reality, HPC.com became "talked about" many people just came to look, and a few of the ones who had a clue (or weren't scared shitless) stayed.

Then there were the lurkers

The idiots

The Trolls.

There was also Bruno.

It appears that many of those with both eyes on money and investments have now left. Some of u (me included) like it here because one of our comrades is going to post something juicy with no VI spin (they serve 'em up- we knock 'em down) and there is the occasional fun thread.

We even get the chance to convert people, or at least give them a different idea of the world. Charterhouse may yet be accepted into the broad Church that is HPC for example.

Robert Peston comes here- Hi Robert and so do many others when they are lookign for alternative views to give their reporting some gravitas.

Did this help any?

This forum gives an excellent opportunity to discuss what the hpi will be over the coming few years, now that the mini dip is well and truly over, the question is how long will it take for the mini drop to be gobbled up by the monster known as HPI.

My guess is the Autum bounce followed by next years spring bounce will see all the small losses over the last few years gone, then its UP UP AND AWAY. :lol:

I don't want prices to crash. I want prices to reach a reasonable level where the average person can afford the average house. Nothing more than that. If that requires a crash ? So be it. Not my doing. I will just sit and watch as it occurs.

So many fail to understand the simple facts. The crash is not the problem. The boom is the problem. Very simple. That is about it.

I don't want prices to crash.

I do.

I'm very sick of all the pseud's in Aberdeen mistaking debt for wealth. It's not even as if they're proper arrivistes, they're just mortgage, MEW and credit-card junkies who have mistaken buying a 'lifestyle' for actually having a life. They have mistaken speculation for wealth creation; they have mistaken price for value.

I want an end to it. I want a return to proper sustainable wealth-creating enterprise. It's about time people knew their place. It's time for some harsh lessons.

I see you are out with your crystal balls again Mystic crutch. Can't wait to see you disappear when your "guesses" don't materialise into facts.

At least we don't have to put up with your faux bear ramblings any more.

Crystal balls?

Crystal meth more like!!

:lol::lol::lol: