House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ponzi

Mandy - Arrogant, Rude, Patronising

The Balls creature is worse. He will probably take over from Gordon who will have to step down before the next GE.

The Tories will block Mandy's attempt to dump his seat in the House of Lords to become supreme leader of New-Nulabour.

Mandelson - see you next tuesday...

So called interview at 0810 on R4's Today with Evan (who tried, poor lad).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsi...000/8196582.stm

I thought if you attend an interview you expect to be asked questions?

Yep I was stunned to hear him say something like "and I hope the BBC help" spread the message of their bullsh1t work creation schemes!

I was shocked at him saying to Evan "have you finished yet?"

Arrogant, pompous T W A T!

Guest The Relaxation Suite

I'm not sure it would be that hard to argue that Peter Mandelson is one of the worst things to happen to liberal democracy in the last 2000 years.

Mandelson is still on his sugar high from his 'holiday' with Rothschild. He's been given his instructions and knows what's coming next. Hence his arrogance and irritation with the horrible little man from the BBC who doesn't.

Totally agree, this interview was awful. He treated Evan like an idiot, and ditto on him expecting the BBC to do the governments marketing - couldn't believe it.

Totally agree, this interview was awful. He treated Evan like an idiot, and ditto on him expecting the BBC to do the governments marketing - couldn't believe it.

Yet will the Beeb use its powerful media presence to squash the odious man with dubious news items? Nah...

I too heard it, and thought it was hilarious; my own view was that Evan Davies stitched him up like a kipper and teased more and more of his haughty arrogance out of him; the "have you finished yet?" was priceless.

I'm not sure it would be that hard to argue that Peter Mandelson is one of the worst things to happen to liberal democracy in the last 2000 years.

+1

It is correctly described by the OP as a masterclass for all aspiring politicians. So in the future we should expect more of the same from all quarters. Mind you I doubt those who ape him will be as good at it. He is horribly good at what he does.

Listened to this on the way into work. Apart from feeling revulsion for the man I was also left with the feeling that hes going to be very bad for the labour parties election chances.

Pure evil.

Did he go to the same school as xcojo?

Hearing him reach out to the masses was as convincing, and hypocritical, as the Burmese General's 'clemency' in deciding not to give an innocent, old, ill woman 15 years hard labour.

11 more months of posh pr*cks telling us how much they love poor people. Grrrreat.

Hearing him reach out to the masses was as convincing, and hypocritical, as the Burmese General's 'clemency' in deciding not to give an innocent, old, ill woman 15 years hard labour.

11 more months of posh pr*cks telling us how much they love poor people. Grrrreat.

Anyone know how you can email the Ass bandit to give your revoltion of him?

MANDELSLIME

cant stand the creepy fecker

I had to deal with him when the Millenium Dome was being built.

I coudn't agree more.

Creepy creepy slimeball.

Mandy is fantastic , amazing, brilliant , he really cares for the poor and downtrodden and thinks nothing of his own meagre self ...

anyone who says otherwise is an anti semitic homophobe ....

The message was all "the tories will ...".

The interviewer should just have said "I'll ask you about tory policy when the tories appoint you as their spokesman. Meanwhile let's talk about ..."