House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bungy

Opinions About House Prices Bounce Back

Got to love the Mash.... even when they are cutting close to the bone.

What I reckon is we need lower house prices for everyone buying and higher house prices for everyone selling. The government should do something to make this happen: Who do these ******* think pays their salaries? :unsure:

Got to love the Mash.... even when they are cutting close to the bone.

What I reckon is we need lower house prices for everyone buying and higher house prices for everyone selling. The government should do something to make this happen: Who do these ******* think pays their salaries? :unsure:

i said this back in 07/08 when they started bailing out banks what they should have done was slashed property prices by 50% back to 01 levels, then anybody that took out their first mortgage to buy a home after 01 not speculators/b.t.l'ers or greedy people who mew'd to fund their lifestyle? but normal people wanting a roof over their families heads, then they should have arranged with the banks that these people repay their mortgages at a fixed rate low interest so that what they actually ended up paying at the end of term was the same as what other people payed on higher/normal interest rates for the corrected priced property, that way the banks actually recoup the money they lent out and the people in the properties still have a roof over their families heads, as for speculators/ b.t.l'ers and people that mew'd they only have their own greed to blame as they had their opportunity to purchase an affordable property and F**KED it up

I'm starting to think Daily Mash write these articles to get a guaranteed link from HPC!

Very funny though and well written.

Teacher Mark Scholes has been trying to think of something to say about houses since last June. He added: "I've been renting 'buy-to-let is still pushing up values' but I think it's time I had my own thing to say about house prices.

Edited by HostPaul TAFKA Rover2000

I'm starting to think Daily Mash write these articles to get a guaranteed link from HPC!

Not just one either.... ;)

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...howtopic=122433

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...howtopic=122555

Edit: added second link to third version of this thread. :) Any more for any more?

Edited by sdc395