HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Excellent summing up of the situation here by Bill Bonner. Well worth a look.

So sad...sensationalist crap and you could not wait to post it! I despair at some the crap I see on this forum.

every feckn thread is predicting the end as we know it......ffs get a life or even try and make the most of the poor life you obviously have! :ph34r:

HOLA449
So sad...sensationalist crap and you could not wait to post it! I despair at some the crap I see on this forum.

every feckn thread is predicting the end as we know it......ffs get a life or even try and make the most of the poor life you obviously have! :ph34r:

WTF is it with all these trolls this evening! They seem to come out in droves on a bad news day.

HOLA4410
WTF is it with all these trolls this evening! They seem to come out in droves on a bad news day.

:lol:

****! Prozac for all..........we are all going to suffer for the rest of our lives....nobody will make any money...we are all doomed. feckn claptrap pal....claptrap!!!

HOLA4411

Dunno, but everyone I meet seems to be having a bad mood day lately from bus drivers to library assistants. Maybe the pressure is too much. Can't even pass the time of day anymore, all b00dy scowly and growly.

The UK needs a sense of humour stimulus.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest Steve Cook

Your blind optimism, whilst very touching, does rather explain why we humans tend to continue to f*ck up over and over again in depressingly repetitive ways

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I find it optimistic, because it outlines the real state of affairs, therefore allowing us to actually make better decisions on policy response.

It was wishful non-thinking that got us into this mess.

Honest analysis, if we ever see it from our politicians/media, will help us get out of the mess quicker. Don't you think?

HOLA4418

Bill Bonner is not some random being interview for his sensationalist views, in fact he was being very restrained in that interview with regards to sensationalism. He has held consistent and correct views (as proven by recent events) the whole time I have read his material so despite you offering a very convincing counter argument to his views I think I will take head of what he says by preference.