Bob Loblaw

HOLA441
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest Parry aka GOD
He felt it was some part of some cosmetic, could it have been? Shinawatra media circus that the police were not really interested in.

X spot gets hit. X people get taken in.

No one is interested after that.

Nah . . . it sounds like the Shinawatra narcotics crack down era. They loved parading these guys on TV. Some of them where quite often TV's themselves. But that's another bedtime story.

Someone feel asleep. As usual.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest Parry aka GOD
This is good for bumping your post count.

I don't know why anyone cares about 'post counts' It's not a forum, it's a chatroom.

HOLA447
HOLA448
Fair enough Jadoube, you're obviously quite the stastistician (is that the right word?) whereas i'm simply a layman in this regard.

Okay, i'll bite. I'll focus only on the London Borough of Southwark. As of the 2001 Census, White British constituted 52% of the Borough's population. I'm going to hazard a guess that that number will have dropped to, say, 40-45% come the 2011 Census.

So Jadoube, is there a wager on this?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest AuntJess
Is it still racist to say we are being over run :lol:

facts speak for themselves and the same goes for wages being forced down but the fun will only start when the leftwing parasites are forced to start eating eachother.

Yup. it is still racist to disagree with the insane immigration policies - or lack thereof. The trendy left are pretty damning on owt to do with wanting to reduce pop. density or expensive dependents.

I wonder how many of 'em would take a trip to the local homeless hostelry and offer bed and board to some ailing, unwaged bod. After all charity DOES begin at home, dun't it? :huh:

HOLA4411

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-continent.html

The numbers are startling. Only 3.2 per cent of Spain's population was foreign-born in 1998. In 2007 it was 13.4 per cent. Europe's Muslim population has more than doubled in the past 30 years and will have doubled again by 2015. In Brussels, the top seven baby boys' names recently were Mohamed, Adam, Rayan, Ayoub, Mehdi, Amine and Hamza.
America's Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, part of the non-partisan Pew Research Center, said in a report: "These [EU] countries possess deep historical, cultural, religious and linguistic traditions. Injecting hundreds of thousands, and in some cases millions, of people who look, speak and act differently into these settings often makes for a difficult social fit."
According to the US's Migration Policy Institute, residents of Muslim faith will account for more than 20 per cent of the EU population by 2050 but already do so in a number of cities. Whites will be in a minority in Birmingham by 2026, says Christopher Caldwell, an American journalist, and even sooner in Leicester. Another forecast holds that Muslims could outnumber non-Muslims in France and perhaps in all of western Europe by mid-century. Austria was 90 per cent Catholic in the 20th century but Islam could be the majority religion among Austrians aged under 15 by 2050, says Mr Caldwell.

HOLA4412
Guest AuntJess
There I was trying to enjoy my day and you post this! :(

Why am I not surprised that no policy makers are talking about it? :huh: Time for talking is well past. All those backhanders which I suspect some got for looking t'other way, are going to be small comfort in the years to come. Selling out one's countrymen is not a new pastime. It is a very nasty tendency tho'.

Archived