House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waitingscot

The Wind Up Thread

It seems this is no ordinary recession. The economy will not return to growth because oil production has now peaked. It we be a long slow grind from here on it.

So I need to save money in these dark days of depression. I have started preparing for the worst. I already have my wind up torch, my wind up lamp and my wind up radio. Now I am wondering where to get my wind up TV, washing machine, cooker and fridge. Any ideas?

It seems this is no ordinary recession. The economy will not return to growth because oil production has now peaked. It we be a long slow grind from here on it.

So I need to save money in these dark days of depression. I have started preparing for the worst. I already have my wind up torch, my wind up lamp and my wind up radio. Now I am wondering where to get my wind up TV, washing machine, cooker and fridge. Any ideas?

buy a few wind-up wind turbines.

:lol:

I apologise if this article offends anyone, but I personally feel that it fits perfectly on

EnviroGadget! The Earth Angel has been revealed as the first 100% green sex toy from Irish company Caden Enterprises. The vibrator is completely made from recycled materials, and it never needs charging up due to using a wind-up crank to charge the internal rechargeable battery.

The toy is very similar to wind up radios. You just crank the toy for 4 minutes in a clockwise direction (does anti-clockwise discharge it??) and you get 30 minutes of vibrations. The toy also comes with an on/off switch, so you can save it for later.

Apparently the The Earth Angel is just as good as any other sex toy, but it has the eco-friendly edge. Love Honey also have a range of 100% organic lubricants, so you can be completely eco-friendly in the bedroom!

If you want to read more on this theme, HandsIn.org have a recent article on 5 ways to be a green lover.