House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Melchett

My Cat's Generally Dont Give A Stuff About Anything On Tv Or Music

It was the 'flangy' opening to Voodoo Chile, live version played by SRV.

In 12 years the only other music she has reacted to was Mars the Bringer of War from the Planets.

Any music your moggies react to?

In 12 years the only other music she has reacted to was Mars the Bringer of War from the Planets.

We had one that reacted to 10cc The Original Soundtrack.It was milk bottles being knocked over.

Yes, that would be the wah-wah pedal opening. I suppose a wah can be made to sound a bit like a cat when you think about it. Must try it with my cat.

Nothing used to bother our cat... except the flamingoes on the wildlife programmes.

Then, he would just sit there in front of the TV, mesmerised by the sea of pink birds, while the very end of his tail twitched.

Guest theboltonfury
Yes, that would be the wah-wah pedal opening. I suppose a wah can be made to sound a bit like a cat when you think about it. Must try it with my cat.

Our cat was once asleep in the back of my amp. I had no idea and started playing only to hear the most awful squeal. At first, I thought a wire had gone, but the I realised it was the cat.

Generally, I don't like cats and when Kylie pissed in the back of the same amp it took our relationship to an all time low.

Our Springer Spaniel has decided that the inanely stupid Oatibix ad with the truck drivers singing along to My Sharona by the Knack is intensely interesting, for some reason.

One of my cats likes watching the cursor move on the computer screen.

Get a laser pointer. Keeps cats amused for hours.

Run the dot along the floor and then switch it off when it gets to the sofa so as to make it look as though the dot has disappeared underneath it. Moggy will sit there for hours waiting for it to come back out. Honestly, cats are seriously stupid.

Guest Skinty
Generally, I don't like cats and when Kylie pissed in the back of the same amp it took our relationship to an all time low.

Was it a valve amp?

Guest anorthosite

Wow, two of my favourite pieces of music!

No pets but I was surprised by the reaction in the freezer and vegetable rack to FZ and the Mothers playing "Call any vegetable".

p-o-p

EDIT: ......and the vegetables did respond