House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashdesk

Should I Be Panicking?

If unemployment is rising - who will buy the houses?

If interest rates rise - who can afford to buy?

We still have some way to go IMO and it may be that people buy now, interest rates rise and they default. That could take a couple of years...I can't see house prices shooting up any time soon.

Did you actually read the article? I found nothing in it to panic about!

Perhaps you're just looking for headlines that back up your desire to buy now.

I agree, I think there are going to be even more houses coming onto the market once a few mortgage deals are up. This will push the prices down even further. We aint seen the bottom yet.

Guest crashdesk

Lets hope the prices keep coming down over here. Only a matter of time before I snap up a deal. ;)

Lets hope the prices keep coming down over here. Only a matter of time before I snap up a deal. ;)

and other places :D

Edited by subby

There is a lot of dis-information indicating that house prices will continue to rise.

I have corrected that for you ;)

Learn to ignore the property propaganda. Do your own research. If you do your own research you will discover that history shows house prices will continue to fall for several more years.

With 26,529 houses for sale (PN only) in N.Ireland and 60,000 unoccupied houses, I think no need to panic. There has never been a shortage and one is not likely for a good few years. The empty house figure for the UK is approaching 1M.

Personally I am more concerned about being kept in employment.

Property shortage is normally the EAs and asscoiated VIs trying to say that because the few buyers out there are buying only the best properties, they think that if there were more properties at that level there would be more sales. Really they are idiots the lot of them.

With 26,529 houses for sale (PN only) in N.Ireland and 60,000 unoccupied houses, I think no need to panic. There has never been a shortage and one is not likely for a good few years. The empty house figure for the UK is approaching 1M.

Personally I am more concerned about being kept in employment.

Property shortage is normally the EAs and asscoiated VIs trying to say that because the few buyers out there are buying only the best properties, they think that if there were more properties at that level there would be more sales. Really they are idiots the lot of them.

im really gutted i missed the bottom. WHY DIDNT I PUT ALL MY MONEY IN A HOUSE FOR ME+THE GIRLFRIEND. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H

:P

im really gutted i missed the bottom. WHY DIDNT I PUT ALL MY MONEY IN A HOUSE FOR ME+THE GIRLFRIEND. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H

:P

Have you been drinking and posting again Weebobby?? ;)

Hi,

There is a lot of information indicating that house prices will continue to rise. For example, this article...

http://www.moneywise.co.uk/news-views/2009...ts-house-prices

Is the Northern Ireland market a different story?

The story on the front of the Newsletter says otherwise

We may be looking at 50% reduction on current prices and this prediction is coming from the guy who predicting the size of the crash back before the peak