House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

worzel

The Trouble With Girls

Is this Harriet Harman approved?

In that case the answer is men.

Dunno, just a depressing program following three girls from Rochdale. Could not really think of much else to add.

multiculturalism and islam does not seem very well received amongst the peasant/uneducated classes in rochdale......im seriously considering a complaint due to excessive use of the word pak1.

Also 28 yr old smack head with a 15 yr old little girl? Is that not illegal?

Rochdale has never been in such a mess. Im not ashamed to come from rochdale however. There is scum in pretty much every town.

multiculturalism and islam does not seem very well received amongst the peasant/uneducated classes in rochdale......im seriously considering a complaint due to excessive use of the word pak1

the problem is, it's a fair reflection of ALL the former mill towns. The Pakistani population DOES control the drugs trade, they have 'taken over' the businesses, they DO have utter disdain for the white population (the white population that has fled had similar disdain for these people too), they do drive round uninsured, committing insurance fraud, carousel fraud is a way of life. The problem is, you're not allowed to say so - I had a conversation with the editor of a local paper in another NW mill town and asked him why they won't do an investigation into why 90% of the drug dealers they report as convicted in their paper are Pakistani when they make up under 35% of the population - his answer - I am not allowed to - if I reported the truth, I'd be strung up.

The local white classes are the leftovers, those with no education who could not get out, who are left in what is quite simply a dump - those that could afford it moved to the lovely hills outside, the Pakistani population has moved and grown into those voids and there is a seething white underclass of hard drinking, low moralled, drug taking white trash that's left and being abusive of and being abused by (sections of) the Pakistani population.

I know you've left Rochdale, but surely that's just made it even more obvious.

[of course, I have not conducted a survey of every Asian and white person in these towns, and of course there are a lot of good in all communities, but there are also a LOT of bad]

the problem is, it's a fair reflection of ALL the former mill towns. The Pakistani population DOES control the drugs trade, they have 'taken over' the businesses, they DO have utter disdain for the white population (the white population that has fled had similar disdain for these people too), they do drive round uninsured, committing insurance fraud, carousel fraud is a way of life. The problem is, you're not allowed to say so - I had a conversation with the editor of a local paper in another NW mill town and asked him why they won't do an investigation into why 90% of the drug dealers they report as convicted in their paper are Pakistani when they make up under 35% of the population - his answer - I am not allowed to - if I reported the truth, I'd be strung up.

The local white classes are the leftovers, those with no education who could not get out, who are left in what is quite simply a dump - those that could afford it moved to the lovely hills outside, the Pakistani population has moved and grown into those voids and there is a seething white underclass of hard drinking, low moralled, drug taking white trash that's left and being abusive of and being abused by (sections of) the Pakistani population.

[of course, I have not conducted a survey of every Asian and white person in these towns, and of course there are a lot of good in all communities, but there are also a LOT of bad]

Great post Rachman.

This doc made for truly depressing viewing and not at all mawkish which these things tend to fall foul of. It served a timely reminder of why I fled Blackburn more than a decade ago. As you say, pick any NW former mill town and they would all resemble this bleak landscape; Blackburn, Burnley, Nelson, Rochdale. Nothing there but simmering race-relations and towns full of nothing to do but take smack, get pished or be headhunted by the dole-office.

4.87% of the Rochdale population are grandparents under the age of 27.

:blink: Nice... is there a split on this information by ethnic origin or employment status?

Im not sure how it breaks down Pakistani/ Non-pakistani asian, but most of the wealthy asians between the 1950-90s got that way by doing damn hard work, working hours in shops/restaurants that most white people wouldnt do. There might be some resentment nowadays due to the Labour governments 'positive' discrimination against whites, but much of the wealth Asians have was through their own hard work. If theyre upset with their lot they have only themselves to blame, and to a lesser extent their beloved Labour party, not Pakistanis.

Im not sure how it breaks down Pakistani/ Non-pakistani asian, but most of the wealthy asians between the 1950-90s got that way by doing damn hard work, working hours in shops/restaurants that most white people wouldnt do. There might be some resentment nowadays due to the Labour governments 'positive' discrimination against whites, but much of the wealth Asians have was through their own hard work. If theyre upset with their lot they have only themselves to blame, and to a lesser extent their beloved Labour party, not Pakistanis.

I agree entirely about the prior generations. In the NW, the vast majority in the mill towns are Pakistani origin. Decent hardworking folk who put up with a lot of crap from ignorant muppets. However, the last generation or two have really sunk to having a significant proportion of trash in them - I take it you don't go to these places much - next time you do, look about you and see who is giving it attitude, who is driving round like a bellend in a 50K car with no seatbelt on, who is doing the whole gangsta thing innit, go out on a Saturday night and see which cars are parked up in back streets with a succession of people going to the window, and wonder in amazement at just how many beauty salons, nail bars and takeaway joints can make a profit - then look at where the drug problems are in certain towns - and be absolutely staggered at the strong positive correlation.....

The minute anyone comments, the protectionist parents and bleeding heart liberals kneejerk reaction is to deny (and I've not even gone into the latest craze for getting 14 year old white girls on drugs and passing them round like meat).

I agree entirely about the prior generations. In the NW, the vast majority in the mill towns are Pakistani origin. Decent hardworking folk who put up with a lot of crap from ignorant muppets. However, the last generation or two have really sunk to having a significant proportion of trash in them - I take it you don't go to these places much - next time you do, look about you and see who is giving it attitude, who is driving round like a bellend in a 50K car with no seatbelt on, who is doing the whole gangsta thing innit, go out on a Saturday night and see which cars are parked up in back streets with a succession of people going to the window, and wonder in amazement at just how many beauty salons, nail bars and takeaway joints can make a profit - then look at where the drug problems are in certain towns - and be absolutely staggered at the strong positive correlation.....

I daresay this might be true, but in other towns you see white-trash chav binge-dringing happy-slapping joyriding types.

It's OK for me to say 'white-trash' because I'm white! Or perhaps, more authentically 'whaat-trresh'!

Incidentally, I lived in a midlands town in the 1980s in a mixed area, mostly white and Asian. I wouldn't say there was no racism but in general people got along fine. The young men dressed the same as whites and so did the girls except they tended to keep their legs covered - which usually meant tight jeans! There was none of this islamic stiff - no hijab, no burkha then. How things have gone backwards in some ways. In those days the greatest divide was probably that of Bollywood/Hollywood!!

I daresay this might be true, but in other towns you see white-trash chav binge-dringing happy-slapping joyriding types.

It's OK for me to say 'white-trash' because I'm white!

All hail integration!

I viewed this program on monday evening when aired was quite flabbergasted to say the least. No, I was really angry to tell the truth, as probably a lot of people were.

I decided to watch it again on iplayer tonight, just to check what I had seen was real.

Firstly, lets look at becki's boyfriend. Lets just call him Pedo-Man for the sake of this exercise. He is a man who is 26 years old, and she is a child of 15. This ladies and gentlemen is of course child abuse. He is old enough, and just about smart enough to know his actions were wrong, and illegal. He probably knew the risk of a long jail sentence or of the tabloid tag 'nonce' being attatched to his actions, yet he still went ahead. He admits his guilt, he kept the relationship quiet. In other words, he groomed her. Is anything being done to protect other teenage girls from his future actions?

Social Services failure anyone?

Why is BBC licence fee payers money being spent giving legitimacy to pedofilia and promoting it as some form of non-crime? If it has somehow escaped mé and the pervets that call themselves our government have legalised sex between 26 year old men and 15 year old girls, then what are the rules now? What is the new acceptable definition of child abuse. Is our total population now so low we as a society need to resort to child brides?

Lets not forget that first law that this government of sin, debt, decadence, ineptitude and death brought in was the one which legalised sex between grown men and 16 year old schoolboys.

Secondly, could someone please explain the practice of 'arrest-by-appointment'? I can understand this for rapist footballers, royalty with xenophobic and out of control dogs, rugby union players following high japes, busy celebrities accused of rentboy rape and odious and perverted yet 'honourable' members of parliament for interview following fraud or an act of indecency in a public place. I simply cannot understand nor comprehend why you would arrest a scroat, who had committed criminal damage, and what sounded like a rather serious violent incident in this ever so softly softly, politically correct manner.

Would a few arrests by surprise forced entry at four thirty in the morning really go a miss? It may be effective in doing one of the jobs the parents failed at, that being teaching the kids respect for the law, and scare them a little.

Does this not give the scroat and its family to move the drugs and stolen goods, and also dispose of any forensic evidence connected to the crime. Does it not give plenty of opportunity for stories to be arranged between the perp's?

Why could arrests not have taken place straight after the incident? Where all officers on islam awareness courses visiting mosques and spending the day hooded up with the hijab for 'experience'? Busting and criminalising MS sufferers for a small home grow? Harrassing homosexuals exercising their human rights in the 'cottages' at healey corner, or otherwise just to damn busy?

They were pretty certainly not busy policing illegal immigrants working as unlicenced street traders on yorkshire street, selling all manner of plastic crap, helium balloons and dangerous china made toys. They are certainly not busy policing the many asians driving expensive fast cars round the town recklessly, which incidentally are usually funded by drugs, child prostitution,insurance fraud and tax/benefits fraud. Truly earned money is not wasted in that fashion by people who live in very low class, dirty enriched neighborhoods. Maybe the Police were busy being measured up and fitted up with the new, very friendly-looking(not), semi-paramilitary uniform?

17 year old acne ridden PCSOs in combat gear. Truly laughable, but maybe a frightening foresight into live in a northen town as we go into a massive economic depresion, which will last ten years at least, and will shape and affect the country's future for years to come in many hundreds of different ways socially, politicaly and economically. The new uniform seems to make them mainly useless parasites swagger like they have just consumened the largest jug of kool-aid ever imagined. Scary. Sticks, cuffs, tazers and mace to be introduced slowly but surely. Slowly Slowly catch e monkey.

Twelve year olds with AK47's aka third world style policing anyone?

Incidentally, I personally was the victim of a rather serious assault whilst at work in Rochdale town center. To my knowledge, the police did very little to investigate the incident, short of taking a statement. I did not get invited to the police station to check out mugshots for FOUR weeks. By then, it was pointless, as you can imagine. After that length of time all tracksuited filthy chavs look alike. Anyway, I digress.

Kay is 19, she is the sister of Vanessa. She looks like a crack user and cheap whore, she has one top tooth, with the lower set in a poor state of repair. She is, as you can guess, in pig with her second. When asked about her two year old son, she replies stating he his staying with his nan in Wales. I would however guess that in care would be the more truthful answer. She has to be the fugliest year old 19 year old I have ever clapped eyes on, and the oldest looking. Kids listen, cracks bad m'kay.

I did notice kay and vanessas parents did not have a clue about vanessas education or upcoming exams, nor their purpose or even correct abbreviations(GCSE's, not hard, no?).

I did also notice the sky+ remote proudly placed on dads chairarm. I think we have found scum number three in this sorry story, the parents. (with scum number one spot of course going to Andy aka Pedo Man and scum slot number two going jointly to labour, the bbc, social services and the state in general.)

Apparantly Becki, having now spawned her first benefit and housing cheque book painfully from between her legs thinks formula milk is a suitable replacement for breast milk because it is, and I quote "only real breast milk powdered down after all". Does this stupid drain on the taxpayer think there are farms in china and africa milking women commercially?. For gods sake these kids have been failed by their parents, the education system, zanuliebor, the multicultural experiment, the police, even pre natal health care and education has failed them. Every single part of the state machine and family unit has failed these kids. The only ones not to let them down are those spunking out our quantitatively eased(stolen) pounds in all manner of state-draining benefits.

Speaking of freshly printed benefits I cannot recall the program mentioning benefits, and how much these parasites are milking out of us. The program tried to give the impression that Pram-Face and Pedo Man just lived of his minimum wage job. Just like the program tried to give the sick impression that pram face number two got a totally horrible vandalised pish smelling flat from rochdale council. It didn't mention the hundreds of pounds spent turning it into a home for her and her gestating benefit cheque, fathered by a seemingly older, unemployed, worthless drug addict who on camera twice referred to his coming child as a screaming brat. Lovely eh? Social Services anyone?..... The film did not mention the many thousands of pounds that pervert and his victim will drain from the public purse and the british tax payer now and into the future. To use Robert Pestons favorite phrase, that's us.

Now, lets look at what they will put into the system now and in the coming years...Its more than likely nothing at all.

Now, becki, our bright spark, school prom queen, and child abuse victim who thought formula milk was the real thing but just powdered is now sixteen years old and pregnant with breathing benefit token number two. Guess who the father is. You got it in one. Its Pedo Man. He has not abandoned her yet. Why would he though? His child bride is probably compliant and she and the kids are the roof over his head. No them, no benefits. Pedo Man, you are one filthy creature.

Social services of rochdale, are you not hanging your heads in shame? Why are you wasting our money? Why are you not doing your job and keeping these low lives in check.

Why is the tax payer, that's us, forced to pay out for these parasites for ever?

Was rochdales fine gothic townhall built by scum, and financed by giving away public money to dirt and freeloaders?

For those not local to rochdale, let me give a fairer view of the area, and share some local current news (all from just the last week), and some stats with you.

Dole = >7600. I would guess >5000 actually on it by choice, because it pays for cider and we the liberal tax payer will pay to house you.

Registered Drug Addicts >750

Incapacity benefit / bad back / stress >13,000

Deduct the pensioners, kids, students, and self employed asian taxi drivers slum landlords cornershop keepers, kebab spinners, pimps and drugdealers as mentioned in the program. That means approximately five people in rochdale actually work in productive, tax paying employment.

Sounds Nice eh?

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1...s_shrine_dumped

Disrespect to the dead.....

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1..._weekend_checks

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1..._centre_closure

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1...s_on_his_future

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1...hreats_to_judge

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1...s_a_gay_sex_den

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1...curity_shutters

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1...ops_grow_10fold

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1...web_porn_charge

I think your getting a picture of the place.

The only people without fault in that program are the three girls. I feel sorry for all three, but I think vanessa may do ok for herself.

I take it you don't go to these places much - next time you do, look about you and see who is giving it attitude, who is driving round like a bellend in a 50K car with no seatbelt on, who is doing the whole gangsta thing innit, go out on a Saturday night and see which cars are parked up in back streets with a succession of people going to the window, and wonder in amazement at just how many beauty salons, nail bars and takeaway joints can make a profit - then look at where the drug problems are in certain towns - and be absolutely staggered at the strong positive correlation.....

Maybe the beauty salons and take away joints could be a front for laundering the drug money. But definitely not the nail bars.

The girls in these work twice as hard, as half the ******ing inbred bastards up there have 8 fingers on each hand and 15 toes.

I viewed this program on monday evening when aired was quite flabbergasted to say the least. No, I was really angry to tell the truth, as probably a lot of people were.

I decided to watch it again on iplayer tonight, just to check what I had seen was real.

Firstly, lets look at becki's boyfriend. Lets just call him Pedo-Man for the sake of this exercise. He is a man who is 26 years old, and she is a child of 15. This ladies and gentlemen is of course child abuse. He is old enough, and just about smart enough to know his actions were wrong, and illegal. He probably knew the risk of a long jail sentence or of the tabloid tag 'nonce' being attatched to his actions, yet he still went ahead. He admits his guilt, he kept the relationship quiet. In other words, he groomed her. Is anything being done to protect other teenage girls from his future actions?

Social Services failure anyone?

Why is BBC licence fee payers money being spent giving legitimacy to pedofilia and promoting it as some form of non-crime? If it has somehow escaped mé and the pervets that call themselves our government have legalised sex between 26 year old men and 15 year old girls, then what are the rules now? What is the new acceptable definition of child abuse. Is our total population now so low we as a society need to resort to child brides?

Lets not forget that first law that this government of sin, debt, decadence, ineptitude and death brought in was the one which legalised sex between grown men and 16 year old schoolboys.

Secondly, could someone please explain the practice of 'arrest-by-appointment'? I can understand this for rapist footballers, royalty with xenophobic and out of control dogs, rugby union players following high japes, busy celebrities accused of rentboy rape and odious and perverted yet 'honourable' members of parliament for interview following fraud or an act of indecency in a public place. I simply cannot understand nor comprehend why you would arrest a scroat, who had committed criminal damage, and what sounded like a rather serious violent incident in this ever so softly softly, politically correct manner.

Would a few arrests by surprise forced entry at four thirty in the morning really go a miss? It may be effective in doing one of the jobs the parents failed at, that being teaching the kids respect for the law, and scare them a little.

Does this not give the scroat and its family to move the drugs and stolen goods, and also dispose of any forensic evidence connected to the crime. Does it not give plenty of opportunity for stories to be arranged between the perp's?

Why could arrests not have taken place straight after the incident? Where all officers on islam awareness courses visiting mosques and spending the day hooded up with the hijab for 'experience'? Busting and criminalising MS sufferers for a small home grow? Harrassing homosexuals exercising their human rights in the 'cottages' at healey corner, or otherwise just to damn busy?

They were pretty certainly not busy policing illegal immigrants working as unlicenced street traders on yorkshire street, selling all manner of plastic crap, helium balloons and dangerous china made toys. They are certainly not busy policing the many asians driving expensive fast cars round the town recklessly, which incidentally are usually funded by drugs, child prostitution,insurance fraud and tax/benefits fraud. Truly earned money is not wasted in that fashion by people who live in very low class, dirty enriched neighborhoods. Maybe the Police were busy being measured up and fitted up with the new, very friendly-looking(not), semi-paramilitary uniform?

17 year old acne ridden PCSOs in combat gear. Truly laughable, but maybe a frightening foresight into live in a northen town as we go into a massive economic depresion, which will last ten years at least, and will shape and affect the country's future for years to come in many hundreds of different ways socially, politicaly and economically. The new uniform seems to make them mainly useless parasites swagger like they have just consumened the largest jug of kool-aid ever imagined. Scary. Sticks, cuffs, tazers and mace to be introduced slowly but surely. Slowly Slowly catch e monkey.

Twelve year olds with AK47's aka third world style policing anyone?

Incidentally, I personally was the victim of a rather serious assault whilst at work in Rochdale town center. To my knowledge, the police did very little to investigate the incident, short of taking a statement. I did not get invited to the police station to check out mugshots for FOUR weeks. By then, it was pointless, as you can imagine. After that length of time all tracksuited filthy chavs look alike. Anyway, I digress.

Kay is 19, she is the sister of Vanessa. She looks like a crack user and cheap whore, she has one top tooth, with the lower set in a poor state of repair. She is, as you can guess, in pig with her second. When asked about her two year old son, she replies stating he his staying with his nan in Wales. I would however guess that in care would be the more truthful answer. She has to be the fugliest year old 19 year old I have ever clapped eyes on, and the oldest looking. Kids listen, cracks bad m'kay.

I did notice kay and vanessas parents did not have a clue about vanessas education or upcoming exams, nor their purpose or even correct abbreviations(GCSE's, not hard, no?).

I did also notice the sky+ remote proudly placed on dads chairarm. I think we have found scum number three in this sorry story, the parents. (with scum number one spot of course going to Andy aka Pedo Man and scum slot number two going jointly to labour, the bbc, social services and the state in general.)

Apparantly Becki, having now spawned her first benefit and housing cheque book painfully from between her legs thinks formula milk is a suitable replacement for breast milk because it is, and I quote "only real breast milk powdered down after all". Does this stupid drain on the taxpayer think there are farms in china and africa milking women commercially?. For gods sake these kids have been failed by their parents, the education system, zanuliebor, the multicultural experiment, the police, even pre natal health care and education has failed them. Every single part of the state machine and family unit has failed these kids. The only ones not to let them down are those spunking out our quantitatively eased(stolen) pounds in all manner of state-draining benefits.

Speaking of freshly printed benefits I cannot recall the program mentioning benefits, and how much these parasites are milking out of us. The program tried to give the impression that Pram-Face and Pedo Man just lived of his minimum wage job. Just like the program tried to give the sick impression that pram face number two got a totally horrible vandalised pish smelling flat from rochdale council. It didn't mention the hundreds of pounds spent turning it into a home for her and her gestating benefit cheque, fathered by a seemingly older, unemployed, worthless drug addict who on camera twice referred to his coming child as a screaming brat. Lovely eh? Social Services anyone?..... The film did not mention the many thousands of pounds that pervert and his victim will drain from the public purse and the british tax payer now and into the future. To use Robert Pestons favorite phrase, that's us.

Now, lets look at what they will put into the system now and in the coming years...Its more than likely nothing at all.

Now, becki, our bright spark, school prom queen, and child abuse victim who thought formula milk was the real thing but just powdered is now sixteen years old and pregnant with breathing benefit token number two. Guess who the father is. You got it in one. Its Pedo Man. He has not abandoned her yet. Why would he though? His child bride is probably compliant and she and the kids are the roof over his head. No them, no benefits. Pedo Man, you are one filthy creature.

Social services of rochdale, are you not hanging your heads in shame? Why are you wasting our money? Why are you not doing your job and keeping these low lives in check.

Why is the tax payer, that's us, forced to pay out for these parasites for ever?

Was rochdales fine gothic townhall built by scum, and financed by giving away public money to dirt and freeloaders?

For those not local to rochdale, let me give a fairer view of the area, and share some local current news (all from just the last week), and some stats with you.

Dole = >7600. I would guess >5000 actually on it by choice, because it pays for cider and we the liberal tax payer will pay to house you.

Registered Drug Addicts >750

Incapacity benefit / bad back / stress >13,000

Deduct the pensioners, kids, students, and self employed asian taxi drivers slum landlords cornershop keepers, kebab spinners, pimps and drugdealers as mentioned in the program. That means approximately five people in rochdale actually work in productive, tax paying employment.

Sounds Nice eh?

I think your getting a picture of the place.

The only people without fault in that program are the three girls. I feel sorry for all three, but I think vanessa may do ok for herself.

Yes, but think of all the good tunes we'll have!

The new Jam, Specials, Roses, Depeche Mode, Housemartins et al are tuning up their guitars as we speak. They'll have enough ******ing tunes and lyrics to fill an elephants ipod.

Well I hope so anyways.

Yes, but think of all the good tunes we'll have!

The new Jam, Specials, Roses, Depeche Mode, Housemartins et al are tuning up their guitars as we speak. They'll have enough ******ing tunes and lyrics to fill an elephants ipod.

Well I hope so anyways.

I want The Killers to write something like - Jenny was a little girl that got abused by her step dad while her step mum smoked crack and watched porn.

Britain is becoming a bigger cess pit by the day.

Last night I watched a repeat of Jeremy Paxman on "Who do you think you are?" His forebears came from terribly deprived backgrounds yet moved to find work, joined the Salvation Army and brought up nearly 20 kids between 2 families with hardly any negative impact on society.

Why can't we return to moral values and Victorian judgments (oh and hang murdering parents)?

Guest X-QUORK

Punkstoner, whilst I enjoyed your lengthy post for its pithy 'tude, may I suggest you purchase some stronger weed to calm yourself man?