House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D.C.

Our Great Leader Speaks

This one?

It is said that in Ancient Rome that when Cicero spoke to his audiences, people used to turn to each other and say about Cicero, "Great speech." But it is said that in Ancient Greece when Demosthenes spoke to his audiences, people turned to each other and didn’t say "Great speech." They said, "Let's march." We should be marching towards a global society. Thank you.

or....

It is said that in Ancient Britain that when Gordon Brown spoke to his audiences, people used to turn to each other and say about Gordon, "******." But it is said that in Ancient Germany when Hitler spoke to his audiences, people turned to each other and didn’t say "Great speech." They said, "Let's march." We should be marching towards a global slave society. Get lost!.

Can you summarise it for me? I really can't stand to watch 16 mins of Gordon Brown. I would probably end up chucking my computer out of the window.

Global problems need global solutions blah blah blah.

The summary is in XswampyX's first quote.

That is his verbatim closing remark...

Can you summarise it for me? I really can't stand to watch 16 mins of Gordon Brown. I would probably end up chucking my computer out of the window.

Yep.

bunkum!

He starts of name dropping 'I was here, with whoever'. Tells the audience about this thing called 'The Internet'. Then goes on to tell people we can change the minds of ruthless unelected dictators, by showing them Videos of how great it is in Britain, And it has some sub context about not going out into the street to protest/riot just write a blogg! Blah! Blah!

Guest UK Debt Slave
Was just browsing TED talks to see if there was anything interesting to watch (beats property ladder...) and found this horror of horrors.

http://www.ted.com/talks/gordon_brown.html

If you had any doubt about his NWO agenda, check out his closing remark :ph34r:

Not a word about our BRITISH troops who are dying needlessly in Iraq and Afghanistan

What an utter $hit of a man

"We do feel the pain of others"

Well, Mr Brown, I can feel the pain of your leadership and it's like a baseball bat up my ar$e

Not a word about our BRITISH troops who are dying needlessly in Iraq and Afghanistan

What an utter $hit of a man

"We do feel the pain of others"

Well, Mr Brown, I can feel the pain of your leadership and it's like a baseball bat up my ar$e

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest X-QUORK

REG: Right. Now, uh, item four: attainment of world supremacy within the next five years. Uh, Francis, you've been doing some work on this.

FRANCIS: Yeah. Thank you, Reg. Well, quite frankly, siblings, I think five years is optimistic, unless we can smash the Roman empire within the next twelve months.

REG: Twelve months?

FRANCIS: Yeah, twelve months. And, let's face it. As empires go, this is the big one, so we've got to get up off our arses and stop just talking about it!

COMMANDOS: Hear! Hear!

LORETTA: I agree. It's action that counts, not words, and we need action now.

COMMANDOS: Hear! Hear!

REG: You're right. We could sit around here all day talking, passing resolutions, making clever speeches. It's not going to shift one Roman soldier!

FRANCIS: So, let's just stop gabbing on about it. It's completely pointless and it's getting us nowhere!

COMMANDOS: Right!

LORETTA: I agree. This is a complete waste of time. [bam]

JUDITH: They've arrested Brian!

REG: What?

COMMANDOS: What?

JUDITH: They've dragged him off! They're going to crucify him!

REG: Right! This calls for immediate discussion!

COMMANDO #1: Yeah.

JUDITH: What?!

COMMANDO #2: Immediate.

COMMANDO #1: Right.

LORETTA: New motion?

REG: Completely new motion, eh, that, ah-- that there be, ah, immediate action--

FRANCIS: Ah, once the vote has been taken.

REG: Well, obviously once the vote's been taken. You can't act another resolution till you've voted on it...

JUDITH: Reg, for God's sake, let's go now!

REG: Yeah. Yeah.

JUDITH: Please!

REG: Right. Right.

FRANCIS: Fine.

REG: In the-- in the light of fresh information from, ahh, sibling Judith--

LORETTA: Ah, not so fast, Reg.

JUDITH: Reg, for God's sake, it's perfectly simple. All you've got to do is to go out of that door now, and try to stop the Romans' nailing him up! It's happening, Reg! Something's actually happening, Reg! Can't you understand?! Ohhh! [slam]

REG: Hm. Hm.

FRANCIS: Oh, dear.

REG: Hello. Another little ego trip for the feminists.

LORETTA: What?

FRANCIS: [whistling]

REG: Oh, sorry, Loretta. Ahh, oh, read that back, would you?