House Price Crash Forum

Anyone Here Tried The "aneros"?

rolf

HOLA441

Anyone tried the aneros? I'm considering getting one.

Apparently it's a medical conceived device that allows men to get the multiple dry orgasm that women have enjoyed for years.

So has anyone here tried one?

PS they are NOT gay!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
What do you do with the thing?

Here you go, a quote from the Aneros forum.

"When I first looked at the aneros prostate toy I was unsure about what to expect. This aneros review discusses my journey from unsure to body shaking full body prostate orgasms.

After all, like most men I had a bit of a ******** aversion. I soon got over this when I started to find out more about the erotic potential of the aneros."

Edit :sp

HOLA4418
Device looks like a Jester's hat.

Not so easy to wash down a Jester's Hat though?

Unless a Jester's Hat is some other (not gay, no, of course not) special interest device of which i am unaware? Come to think of it, that seems quite likely to be true.

Very funny thread, btw.

HOLA4419
Guest Parry aka GOD
Stick it up your Ronson.

It does exactly what it says on the tin!

Good Grief!

Rolf!

What the fvck are you smokin' tonight mush, I sure hope it ain't another guy!

HOLA4420
Guest AuntJess

I am all for equality. Women have vibrators of all shapes and sizes, not to mention suction pumps ;) . Only fair that the guys get the means to get an effortless orgasm.

It may just be the answer to the population explosion. :rolleyes:

HOLA4421
Guest Parry aka GOD
I am all for equality. Women have vibrators of all shapes and sizes, not to mention suction pumps ;) . Only fair that the guys get the means to get an effortless orgasm.

It seems to be an explosive answer to something judging by the testamonials.

HOLA4422
Guest AuntJess

It wouldn't be a bad idea to hand them out to teenagers to take the edge off their 'buzzing' hormones. :rolleyes: Save a lot of heartache and unwanted pregnancies... abortions and stuff.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest X-QUORK
It wouldn't be a bad idea to hand them out to teenagers to take the edge off their 'buzzing' hormones. :rolleyes: Save a lot of heartache and unwanted pregnancies... abortions and stuff.

Teenage lads have got by for millenia using the simple hand, no need for anus horribilis.

HOLA4425

Female masturbation aids are 'fun', 'empowering' and 'cool'. Male masturbation aids are 'creepy'. 'perverted' and 'sick'. Everyone knows that.

Okay. . . can anyone make the connection?

Actually I've heard that the whole "Richard's Gear" thing was a complete fiction invented by the media after he snubbed a News of The World journalist. On a more serious note, the lurid rumour's longevity is a testament to how powerful a hold the media has on impressionable minds.

Archived