House Price Crash Forum

Angry Voters Attack Hazel Blears Car

HOLA441

The Sun (as ever) has it tagged. Explanation for why it ended it up there:

Mr Eaton, a painter and decorator, told how a crowd of up to 100 onlookers heckled and jeered Ms Blears as she made a disastrous attempt to drive away in her trashed car.

He described how the flustered MP failed to notice her flat-tyres when she and her husband climbed back into her Citroen last night.

Mr Eaton said: "They tried to pull a U-turn before it dawned on them there was something seriously wrong.

"By this time there was around 100 people watching. Most people were giggling and having a right laugh at her expense. She covered up her face with embarrassment.

"This wasn't the work of a few kids. Nobody has owned up yet but I'm absolutely convinced this was a deliberate protest against Ms Blears.

"She's never been very popular and her expenses were the last straw.

"Her car is very well-known and everyone knew where it was parked. People were turning her away and shutting the door in her face.

"This is a deprived area but the people of Salford are decent, moral people who know a fraud when they see one.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...nge-attack.html

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Guest AuntJess
Well exactly, it's only a little anti-sociality you know, something to be put up with... it's not as if it's criminal damage or anything, like it would have been before she came to power...

I think it is known as "being hoist with your own petard".

HOLA443
Guest AuntJess
Great Larf!

found these two too - to add >

“Our parents’ generation saw political activity as something to benefit the community. Today, people see politics as something to benefit politicians. This is a travesty.†Hazel speaking two years ago

“I have always said that politics was in danger of looking like a way for people to benefit themselves, rather than serve the public. This is … very unfair to all those elected representatives who champion their communities, work hard, make personal sacrifices, and don’t expect much reward or thanks.†Hazel answering questions in today’s Guardian

She surely doesn't class herself amongst their number? <_<

HOLA444
HOLA445

Pffffthahahahahhahahahah! Mmmmmmmmhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ah, you can always rely on the salty mancs to stick it up 'em. Bless 'em all!

To the good people of Salford:Thank you, thank you. You've [i]really[/i] made my day. Keep up the good work.PS. Next time, can you chain her in the driver's seat and set fire to it? Thanks

Makes me proud to be British (seriously - I'm not being sarcastic). I hate that hypocritical sewage-spilling lying cheating selfish piece of shit Blears.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449