House Price Crash Forum

Angry Voters Attack Hazel Blears Car

HOLA441
'Angry voters' attack Hazel Blears' car while she tours her constituency

By Daily Mail Reporter

10th August 2009

Comments (70)

Expenses scandal-hit former minister Hazel Blears' car has been attacked while she was knocking doors to canvas for local support in her constituency.

The Salford MP, whose claims are being investigated, had all four tyres slashed and the front window smashed on her Citroen Xsara Picasso.

Constituent Norman Eaton, 51, who spotted the MP in her car after the attack, said: ‘This is the people of Salford telling her that they don't accept what she has done.'...............

Daily Mail

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

BBC link, with video: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8192919.stm

""This was an act of anti-social behaviour by some youths, the same kind of anti-social behaviour unfortunately many of my constituents have to put up with."

As ex-COMMUNITIES minister(!!!) she has just discovered first hand the social results of Labours decade+ in power - the decline of urban society. Maybe if she hadnt spent so much time trying to work out what she could/couldnt claim for on expenses she might have had more time to get to grips with this epidemic? Then again probably not.........

Couldnt have happened to a nicer person! ;)

HOLA444
Guest UK Debt Slave
Lets not forget she paid back the capital gains tax of £13k - but she kept the capital gain on her tax payer paid for property that she sold.

She is a disgusting parasite and deserves all the 'attention' she is getting.

+1

I wonder what kind of people they were who did it?

I'll be disappointed if they were teenage chavs. It would be more satisfying if they were ordinary decent folks giving her the message

HOLA445
HOLA446
Shame he's miles away - still, there must be a few down my way that I can hurl the odd insult at in passing!

For this particular lowlife - I would choose the simple, but cutting

"Yibble Shakey.... CHOCADOOBIE"

Applebarf

070620-01493-A-curious-Kinder-Surprise-commercial-from-the-early-1980s-2.jpg

Kinder Egg Advert

1586739.jpg

As for his w4nking claw - I can only imagine it has withered because the �50 notes he has been counting have drawn the moisture out of it

Shame she's miles away - still, there must be a few down my way that I can hurl the odd insult at in passing!

For this particular lowlife - I would choose the simple, but cutting

"Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun....."

".....Please, you ginger f**king clown"

Roanld McDonald

hazelblears-228x300.jpg

Nasal Smears

ronald-mcdonald.jpg

Edited by sbn

HOLA447
BBC link, with video: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8192919.stm

""This was an act of anti-social behaviour by some youths, the same kind of anti-social behaviour unfortunately many of my constituents have to put up with."

As ex-COMMUNITIES minister(!!!) she has just discovered first hand the social results of Labours decade+ in power - the decline of urban society.

Yes; I burst out into giggles when I read that too. She was so anxious to deny that the incident had anything to do with her personal unpopularity that she willingly admitted that it was the result of her utter failure as a politician.

HOLA448

Thats a bit of an unfair description. I would more accurately have said;

"She is a disgusting, condescending and patronising parasite and deserves all the 'attention' she is getting" :lol:

HOLA449
Lets not forget she paid back the capital gains tax of £13k - but she kept the capital gain on her tax payer paid for property that she sold.

I agree, but leave the poor car out of it. The car did nothing.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
I agree, but leave the poor car out of it. The car did nothing.

PRECISELY!!!

Like so many others it just sat there and let her get away with it. Would it really have been so difficult to have a central locking malfunction or something? Keeping her trapped for days. Months even.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
PRECISELY!!!

Like so many others it just sat there and let her get away with it. Would it really have been so difficult to have a central locking malfunction or something? Keeping her trapped for days. Months even.

Oh no? It is a Citroen!

DOUBLE PRECISELY!!

Has anyone here ever had a citroen that has NOT had a central locking malfunction??

HOLA4414
PRECISELY!!!

If there's any justice in the world she could have been driving at high speed through a tunnel, not wearing a seat belt, when she lost control and died from the impact of hitting a central column in the tunnel. Then, of course, we could fine the b1tch for not wearing a seat belt.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
+1

I wonder what kind of people they were who did it?

I'll be disappointed if they were teenage chavs. It would be more satisfying if they were ordinary decent folks giving her the message

Or the third possibility.........Harriet Harperson taking revenge on her chief rival as the most patronising hypocrite in Britain........ :ph34r:

Good for these ZaNu scum to get a taste of what their social policies have helped inflict on so many of the population.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
2CV

it never had central locking - any locking was debatable

I believe the original design spec was to carry a box of eggs from one side of a ploughed field to the other.

Not to carry parasitic slime mould from one edge of Salford to the other.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

well they might have been ordinary decent teenagers, but weened on a hopeless economy and state-sponsored idleness, turned to chavs due to lack of boundaries or aspirations