House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOP

This Site Is Tfh-lite Compared To The "pakistan Daily" Newspaper

Brace yourself for this one! :lol:

Russia “Shocked†Over $18 Billion Iran Payment To Obama After Failed US-Backed Saudi Coup

Aug 6, 2009

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that President Medvedev expressed “shock†to President Obama during an emergency phone conference over the United States backing of a coup to overthrow the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Even more shocking, these reports continue, was when Medvedev pressed Obama on why Iran had “suddenly†transferred over $18 Billion to the American President’s “personal accountâ€, Obama was said to have replied, “You’ll find out soon enoughâ€.

In Saudi Arabia, meanwhile, the situation remains tense over the aborted coup-attempt, and as we can read as reported by Iran’s National News Service:

“Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan[photo 2nd left], the kingdom’s former ambassador to the United States, is reportedly under house arrest over a conspiracy against the monarch.

Saad al-Faqih, head of the opposition group Islamic Reform Movement, told Arab-language TV al-Alam that Prince Bandar has been disappeared and the media has published no word from the ex-diplomat’s whereabouts since nearly three months ago.

According to al-Faqih, the prince first disappeared in Britain but he returned to the kingdom shortly afterwards.

He added that after Saudi officials discovered that he had provoked 200 agents working for the Saudi security service to stage a coup against King Abdullah, he was put under house arrest.â€

FSB reports contained in these files further state that the over $18 Billion in gold and US Dollars transferred to Obama’s personal account in October, 2008, was the “crucial factor†in his winning the American Presidential contest as it was used to payoff the Bush-Cheney Drug Cartel who in turn allowed the “electronic†US election to swing in his, Obama’s, favor.

It is interesting to note about this vast fortune that Iran’s Central Bank is now openly questioning the transfer of the estimated $18.5 Billion ($7.5 billion in cash and 20 metric tons of gold) from their Nation to Turkey by Iranian arms dealer, Esmael Safarian-Nasab, and who, Russian Intelligence reports state, was the “facilitator†of the “arms for hostages†deal between the United States and Iran who met with former US President George Bush upon his secret arrival in the Persian Nation prior to President Ronald Reagan’s election and is known as the “October Surpriseâ€.

Also interesting to note is that upon Iran’s Central Bank’s questioning of this massive transfer of wealth, the Iranian Intelligence Ministry Public Relations Department, under the direction of President Ahmadinejad, dismissed the reports and ordered a blackout of further information from being released.

But, what brings these reports from being shocking, to downright chilling, are the GRU files on Obama stating that he is a Muslim “secreted†into the US Presidency for the “sole purpose†of igniting an American “Holy War†which has been designed to destroy the United States and enslave its once free peoples.

The GRU’s assertion of Obama’s Muslim religion has, also, been confirmed by former CIA agent and deputy director in the U.S. State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism, Larry Johnson, who states that “Obama was named Barry on his original birth certificate and that his surname was likely later changed to Soetoro after he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, his mother’s second husband.â€

Not being told to the American people about this Great Game, currently being played out upon our Earth, is that their leaders, including Obama, are part of a centuries old “cabal†intent upon igniting what they believe will be our Planet’s “Final Battle†which, according to their beliefs, will see the return to our Planet of the “ancient godsâ€.

But, to which of these “ancient gods†these monsters are seeking the return of depends upon which of the three major religions, Christianity, Islam or Jewish, wins out in this most catastrophic of wars soon to engulf us all.

Most curiously though, and being virtually ignored by the American people, is that their Nation’s wars against Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Pakistan, have been specifically designed to make the Persian Nation of Iran one of the most powerful on Earth, and which, according to the ancient prophecies of the Christians, Muslim and Jewish faiths, must be fulfilled before this war is to take place, and where the armies of these three faiths will all meet in an “epic battle†upon the Mountain of Megiddo in Israel, and otherwise known as Armageddon.

And, playing exactly according to this ancient script, the Nations of Iran and Israel are both theocracies [a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler] whose armies are poised to either kill, or be killed for their Jewish and/or Islamic “gods†and “religionâ€.

Even more horribly, the United States is fulfilling the last part of these ancient prophecies by wielding the most powerful army the World has ever seen, and firmly devoted to their Christian “godâ€, and as we can read as reported about the private army of the American elite called Blackwater and their leader, Eric Prince (who is also a powerful and personal friend of the former US President Bush):

“A former Blackwater employee and an ex-U.S. Marine who has worked as a security operative for the company have made a series of explosive allegations in sworn statements filed on August 3 in federal court in Virginia. The two men claim that the company’s owner, Erik Prince, may have murdered or facilitated the murder of individuals who were cooperating with federal authorities investigating the company. The former employee also alleges that Prince “views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe,†and that Prince’s companies “encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life.â€

But, to gain the fullest understanding of the United States new “Christian Armyâ€, one only need read American journalist Jeff Sharlet’s shocking report in Harpers Magazine titled “Jesus killed Mohammed†that states, in part:

“When Barack Obama moved into the Oval Office in January, he inherited a military not just drained by a two-front war overseas but fighting a third battle on the home front, a subtle civil war over its own soul. On one side are the majority of military personnel, professionals who regardless of their faith or lack thereof simply want to get their jobs done; on the other is a small but powerful movement of Christian soldiers concentrated in the officer corps. There’s Major General Johnny A. Weida, who as commandant at the Air Force Academy made its National Day of Prayer services exclusively Christian, and also created a code for evangelical cadets: whenever Weida said, “Airpower,†they were to respond “Rock Sir!â€â€”a reference to Matthew 7:25. (The general told them that when non-evangelical cadets asked about the mysterious call-and-response, they should share the gospel.)

There’s Major General Robert Caslen—commander of the 25th Infantry Division, a.k.a. “Tropic Lightningâ€â€”who in 2007 was found by a Pentagon inspector general’s report to have violated military ethics by appearing in uniform, along with six other senior Pentagon officers, in a video for the Christian Embassy, a fundamentalist ministry to Washington elites. There’s Lieutenant General Robert Van Antwerp, the Army chief of engineers, who has also lent his uniform to the Christian cause, both in a Trinity Broadcasting Network tribute to Christian soldiers called Red, White, and Blue Spectacular and at a 2003 Billy Graham rally—televised around the world on the Armed Forces Network—at which he declared the baptisms of 700 soldiers under his command evidence of the Lord’s plan to “raise up a godly army.â€

What men such as these have fomented is a quiet coup within the armed forces: not of generals encroaching on civilian rule but of religious authority displacing the military’s once staunchly secular code. Not a conspiracy but a cultural transformation, achieved gradually through promotions and prayer meetings, with personal faith replacing protocol according to the best intentions of commanders who conflate God with country. They see themselves not as subversives but as spiritual warriors—“ambassadors for Christ in uniform,†according to Officers’ Christian Fellowship; “government paid missionaries,†according to Campus Crusade’s Military Ministry.â€

Most unfortunately in this “Great Game†is the Nation of Israel, and its peoples, who even though they aren’t fully aware of it yet, seem about to live the cruel warning given to them by their Prophet Zechariah, and who said:

“I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.â€

To the rest of the World, perhaps, the warning from the French seer Nostradamus is even more applicable for these treacherous times.

http://www.daily.pk/russia-%E2%80%9Cshocke...audi-coup-8073/

Emmmm..................WTF???? :huh::lol::huh:

Conspiraloon bilge.

The US have no interest in overthrowing the despotic repressive regime in Saudi Arabia - they have been great Allies of the West, one of the few friendly oil-rich Arab countries. Removal of the monarchy and subsequent democratic elections would almost certainly lead to the election of an anti-western islamic government.

:huh::unsure:

Forex Inflows Mystify, Assist Turkish Central Bank: Week Ahead

Share | Email | Print | A A A

By Steve Bryant

Aug. 10 (Bloomberg) -- Turkey’s central bank will adjust its current-account records this week as it struggles to explain the origin of $18 billion in foreign currency inflows that have reduced the need for International Monetary Fund loans.

The inflows since October, which economists say came from companies paying down debts using bank accounts abroad, have helped drive the lira to a nine-month high and trimmed the current account deficit, reducing the need for a new IMF loan.

“It appears that corporates are repatriating cash holdings from abroad to pay debt,†said Inan Demir, an economist for Finansbank AS in Istanbul. “The problem is that the central bank doesn’t seem to have detailed knowledge about the liquid assets Turks have abroad.â€

The foreign debt of Turkish companies has declined $8 billion since October, according to the central bank, while domestic debt has also probably declined. As the source of funds for those repayments is not always clear, much has ended up in the net errors and omissions section of the current account.

The central bank will go some way to resolving the mystery today when it transfers $4.4 billion of the inflows in the last quarter of 2008 from the errors and omissions section to the capital account, attributing them to cash transfers from foreign bank accounts held by Turks, according to a July 29 statement.

That leaves $13.6 billion still unaccounted for, equivalent to about 2 percent of last year’s gross domestic product.

The unexplained money has sparked newspaper reports of trucks laden with gold and banknotes rumbling across the Iranian border into Turkey, which the central bank on June 30 dismissed as false.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=a_BJ8IS3ZImw

:blink:

A coincidence? :unsure:

Makes ya think. Don't forget Turkey was a US ally in the cold war and they are working together on the North Iraq/Kurds issue. I've also read that there is a new major gas project in Turkey funded by Russia(Nabucco), Turkeys economy seems to be doing quite well at the moment too and they're joining the EU very soon. Byzantium revisited?

Also see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Turkey_pipeline

Pipelines

86 Charged in Turkey Coup Plot (2008)

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/15/world/eu...urkey.html?_r=1

Wiki on the PKK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers%27_Party

Blackwater Worldwide arms smuggling allegations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater_Wo...ing_allegations

Makes ya think. Don't forget Turkey was a US ally in the cold war and they are working together on the North Iraq/Kurds issue. I've also read that there is a new major gas project in Turkey funded by Russia(Nabucco), Turkeys economy seems to be doing quite well at the moment too and they're joining the EU very soon. Byzantium revisited?

indeed.

I think the US are being a little naive though.

the final revival of the roman empire is coming for sure,but I'm not entirely convinced they know that it is coming at their expense.

an all out fisticufffs between the US and russia will incapacitate both adversaries,while a more conventional conflict between islam and the EU will result in a decicive victory for the EU,laving it ready to take up the mantle of world domination...with a potential adversary in china a couple of years off.

the biggest threat to the EU is by far the USA,so should an act of war between US and russia happen,I think they will just sit on the sidelines and leth themselves blow each other to bits.....with a little bit of assistance given to help "win" the battle.

germany are making some rather awesome tanks now.....if this were to be fought as a land war,then germany will win.

with regard to aeriel stuff,I still favour the US.

naval side I would say the US too(with the exception of submarines)

ballistic side is a hands down for russia,they have some kick-ass missiles.

You can't "make" this stuff up!

It's got the 'mark' of the Oc_cult/FreeMasonics all over it!

Only USAF Airbase in Turkey - Incirlic - means "FIG(GIF) Orchard" (bible - fig/trees)

('Inci (da v-inci) means "P_EARL" in Turkish!

'Inci' is pronounced in-'G' > 39th W-in'G' see below)

(RED?) 'OCTOBER' Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada.

Home of 39th "Wing" Air Divi_sion, opened in May 1955, troops and planes help guard the no-fly zone on the 36th parallel (remember my 'parallel'-considerations on the 'Icke' thread?)

1st May 1960 - Gar_y(Gar-ter Knights - the 'RED' BA-RONS!) Francis('Frank' to his mates!) Powers - flew from the airbase in the U2 spyplane only to be shot down by the Russians causing much USA embarrassment.

Turkish+USA staff combine to form Task Group Operation Northern Watch!

You can't "make" this stuff up!

It's got the 'mark' of the Oc_cult/FreeMasonics all over it!

Only USAF Airbase in Turkey - Incirlic - means "FIG(GIF) Orchard" (bible - fig/trees)

('Inci (da v-inci) means "P_EARL" in Turkish!

'Inci' is pronounced in-'G' > 39th W-in'G' see below)

(RED?) 'OCTOBER' Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada.

Home of 39th "Wing" Air Divi_sion, opened in May 1955, troops and planes help guard the no-fly zone on the 36th parallel (remember my 'parallel'-considerations on the 'Icke' thread?)

1st May 1960 - Gar_y(Gar-ter Knights - the 'RED' BA-RONS!) Francis('Frank' to his mates!) Powers - flew from the airbase in the U2 spyplane only to be shot down by the Russians causing much USA embarrassment.

Turkish+USA staff combine to form Task Group Operation Northern Watch!

I think you've just managed - yet again - to completely derail and discredit what could have been a very interesting discussion. Granted, the original piece from Pakistan sounded nuts, but that linkage with the Bloomberg story made it worthy of some sober consideration.

What you just wrote, erranta, (it pains me to say) has mental illness writ large across it. Sorry, but it does. If you believe what you say above (whatever that is, but I get the gist), and you want to spread awareness of that, then surely you should have learned by now to keep shtum. You are hurting your own cause, surely, by sounding like a complete honey nut loop.

I think you've just managed - yet again - to completely derail and discredit what could have been a very interesting discussion. Granted, the original piece from Pakistan sounded nuts, but that linkage with the Bloomberg story made it worthy of some sober consideration.

do you really think so?

have you actually read the OP?

do you really think so?

have you actually read the OP?

On it's own yes, but the Bloomberg article ties in a bit which makes things interesting.

On it's own yes, but the Bloomberg article ties in a bit which makes things interesting.

Thank you MOP - I did think I'd been clear enough, but you made it crystal clear. To I Claudius: I did say some sober consideration.

And sorry eranta, but I had to say what I did. You really don't do your cause (whatever that is) any favours. I've re-read your post a couple of times, and it's frankly troubling. If you were a friend of mine, I would seriously be considering some sort of - what's the word - intervention.

so which bit of that article do you think is true?

that Obama got $18 billion transferred into his own personal account or that he's a muslim plant or that he used another $18 billion to pay off the Bush / Cheney drug cartel to buy the election?

:rolleyes::lol:

these mentalists have seized on the Turkey story and tied into some deranged fairy tale.

and you think that somehow makes it interesting?

looks like a course of credulity might be in order..........

so which bit of that article do you think is true?

that Obama got $18 billion transferred into his own personal account or that he's a muslim plant or that he used another $18 billion to pay off the Bush / Cheney drug cartel to buy the election?

:rolleyes::lol:

these mentalists have seized on the Turkey story and tied into some deranged fairy tale.

and you think that somehow makes it interesting?

looks like a course of credulity might be in order..........

So, did the bloomberg story come first? Of course, that would change things. But hey, this is a discussion board: Let's have a heated debate!

And the drug cartel bit isn't sooo unbelieveable. I know from experience how the Taliban managed to stop hash reaching Britain, and how it returned soon after the Allies moved in. And don't forget our opium smuggling to China was a conspiracy theory at the time. I'm not sure what we called the Opium Wars when they were actually happening, but we certainly didn't admit that massive drug smuggling was a major policy of the British Empire while it was going on.

So, did the bloomberg story come first? Of course, that would change things. But hey, this is a discussion board: Let's have a heated debate!

Bloomberg didn't break that story, it's been around for a couple of weeks now

Thank you MOP - I did think I'd been clear enough, but you made it crystal clear. To I Claudius: I did say some sober consideration.

And sorry eranta, but I had to say what I did. You really don't do your cause (whatever that is) any favours. I've re-read your post a couple of times, and it's frankly troubling. If you were a friend of mine, I would seriously be considering some sort of - what's the word - intervention.

You can say what you like - I've have to put up with a few million Masons and their FRANK threats for a few years! :lol:dd=44

I have no cause - I post from the ether.

Take it or leave it. Do your own research!

I went off and did a quick bit of research.

If you haven't followed the Icke thread you might find it "frankly troubling".

I have yet to see your 'research' or are you amongst the legions of lazy feckers who just read others comments and do nothing!

Or are you one of the legions of Masonic HPC thread cheerleaders - leading people on a merry dance?

No grudge for spellin 'errata' wrong either :P

Sorry, I'm not a mason. I'm not called Frank. I do my own research. And sorry for spelling your name wrong.

But where do you get "dd=44" from?

I have read some of the Icke thread - why would I find it "frankly troubling"?

QUOTE: "I've have to put up with a few million Masons and their FRANK threats for a few years!"

Whatever this "frank" business is; please be assured that I'm not threatening you in any way! And I have never posted on this forum by any other name (if that's what you're implying).

I think I understand where you're coming from (from personal experience) - and it worries me, for your sake. PM me if you want to. I'm sorry I said what I did on a public forum.

And the drug cartel bit isn't sooo unbelieveable. I know from experience how the Taliban managed to stop hash reaching Britain, and how it returned soon after the Allies moved in. And don't forget our opium smuggling to China was a conspiracy theory at the time. I'm not sure what we called the Opium Wars when they were actually happening, but we certainly didn't admit that massive drug smuggling was a major policy of the British Empire while it was going on.

The drug cartel bit?

You mean where it's postulated that Obama paid the Bush and Cheney Drug cartel £18 billion in Iranian money to buy the election?

Now you mention it, that sounds reasonable enough to me.