House Price Crash Forum

What Qualifications Do You Have..

ajay

HOLA441
Guest Parry aka GOD
BA(Hons) in Architecture

HNC in Civil Engineering

Grade 6 French Horn

Off to study for a Masters of Architecture next month.

Good for you. One of my favorite subjects, not that I know that much about it. Far Eastern architecture is one of my hobbies.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

"Good for you. One of my favorite subjects, not that I know that much about it. Far Eastern architecture is one of my hobbies."

Thanks. It is a fantastic topic to study and covers an amazing range of subjects. Not such a great career however. Much pain and bureaucracy. Had enough of working in a big practice!

HOLA443
Guest Parry aka GOD
"Good for you. One of my favorite subjects, not that I know that much about it. Far Eastern architecture is one of my hobbies."

Thanks. It is a fantastic topic to study and covers an amazing range of subjects. Not such a great career however. Much pain and bureaucracy. Had enough of working in a big practice!

Oh I know it well. I'm in land regen, £30m to £500m projects. Awful way of life, just a massive paper chase. Needlessly.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Oh I know it well. I'm in land regen, £30m to £500m projects. Awful way of life, just a massive paper chase. Needlessly.

Like public sector contracts then. I used to work with a UFI contractor back in 2007 (so a subcontractor of a contractor for "basic skills" courses).

HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest Parry aka GOD
Like public sector contracts then. I used to work with a UFI contractor back in 2007 (so a subcontractor of a contractor for "basic skills" courses).

Well, only ever one of them and I didn't stay long for the reasons above. The rest private sector. Blue chip firms cleaning up their derelict sites mainly, some for redevelopment but mainly environmental regs/due diligence.

Me? Work for government? :blink:

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Archived