House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ajay

What Qualifications Do You Have..

Q. What qualifications do you have.

A levels

----------------------------

English C

Maths D

Physics D

I have a cycling proficiency badge.

I thought you had a Bsc in "the Hoff"

Guest anorthosite
I got all my swimming badges.

I've got a lifesaver and advanced driver qualification as well.

Guest Skinty
I have a cycling proficiency badge.

I never got that. I was the only child without access to a bicycle.

I've got a lifesaver and advanced driver qualification as well.

Impressed about the advanced driver, something i was thinking about 20 years ago but never got round to.

Guest anorthosite
Impressed about the advanced driver, something i was thinking about 20 years ago but never got round to.

Look at my avatar.

Duke of Edinbugh silver (did the expedition for gold, but never filled out all the paperwork)

3 A levels, 2.1 BSc and an ACA.

I also got the cycling one, and passed my driving test after 8 lessons, 2 months to the day after my 17th birthday, which I think partly explains my less than amazing a level results.

Guest Skinty
Look at my avatar.

No. Nooo... Never again. I can't spend another whole evening hypnotised in front of my computer ...

No. Nooo... Never again. I can't spend another whole evening hypnotised in front of my computer ...

I dont like looking at his avater, its enough to make a stright man gay.

Guest anorthosite
I dont like looking at his avater, its enough to make a stright man gay.

He is such a man, even straight men want him.

Just imagine him running across a beach in slow-mo to save a life, or driving around with his advanced driving skills in that cool car of his.

He is such a man, even straight men want him.

Just imagine him running across a beach in slow-mo to save a life, or driving around with his advanced driving skills in that cool car of his.

pam.jpg

post-10826-1249857278_thumb.jpg

I think the only time I've ever had to show anyone the certificate for an exam I've passed is every time I get caught speeding.

Q. What qualifications do you have.

Since you ask: MSc, BSc (Hons), HNC (Metallurgy), etc. I like the scientific method, me, and it's products, like this PC, t'interweb, etc.

It's almost funny how some UK people are cagey and/or embarrassed about qualifications - I would imagine that most North Americans or Europeans, Asians etc. would be less reticent given that education is valued in many other parts of the world. That's the case in my experience anyway.

Oh yes, and a swimming badge, cycling proficiency cert etc. Or is that over egging the pudding?

I think the only time I've ever had to show anyone the certificate for an exam I've passed is every time I get caught speeding.

I've been looking for you. Is it my imagination or have Aldi reduced everything from 49p to 29p?

I have 3 diplomas in Anatomy and Physiology, Reflexology and Indian Head Massage. oh and entitled to use the letters MICHT after my name. Can't remember offhand what they stand for :lol: but I am licensed to practice internationally :P

Guest Skinty

Do qualifications from non-academic isitutions count? If so then I also have PADI rescue diver and I'm a Club Pilot paraglider.

And a level 10 elf in D&D ...

Guest X-QUORK

I was awarded a German Air Force shooting skills lanyard (Silver) in 1992. It was my Iron Cross moment.

Academically speaking, an honours degree and a few military and workplace-specific qualifications. I'm also working toward a commercial pilot's licence.

Oh, and an RYA radio operator's licence that I got in ten minutes I had spare on a training course at work. If all RYA exams are that easy then it certainly explains a lot about yachties.