House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ajay

I'm Father Of Jackson Girl

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-...entid=149076971

I'm father of Jackson girl - Lester

pa.press.net

Former child star Mark Lester has revealed he donated sperm to Michael Jackson and believes he could be the biological father of the late King of Pop's daughter Paris.

The film actor, who shot to fame in the musical Oliver! and was a close friend of Jackson, said: "I gave Michael my sperm so that he could have kids - and I believe Paris is my daughter."

Lester, 51, also said he was willing to take a paternity test to find out the truth.

He is godfather to Paris, 11, and Jackson's two other children, 12-year-old Prince, and Blanket, seven.

"It's a been a secret for so long," he told the News of the World newspaper.

"In 1996 Michael asked me if I would give him my sperm and I said yes.

Whilst Jacko may have been a freak of the 1st degree, I detest the way his Children are having their lives screwed up even further by cranks like this.

What good does admitting to this do to Paris? How are the other siblings meant to feel if they then find out their sister isn't genetically related to them?

Trash of the highest order.

Please Sir, may we not have any more?

Whilst Jacko may have been a freak of the 1st degree, I detest the way his Children are having their lives screwed up even further by cranks like this.

What good does admitting to this do to Paris? How are the other siblings meant to feel if they then find out their sister isn't genetically related to them?

Trash of the highest order.

Please Sir, may we not have any more?

Perhaps Jacko had to get sperm from others becasue he'd donated all of his to little boys he knew?

Seriously the family are saying Michael's sperm created his kids. Wow, not only did his face turn white but his sperm genetically modified itself so his kids were white !