House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AvidFan

Gd Ii Or New Bull Market?

Listen to the first hour with Carl Swenlin and John Williams.

Carl (between 17 and 24 minutes) is calling for a new bull market in stocks, rather than a bear market rally.

John Williams (between 25 and 40 minutes) reckons the jobs numbers are total lies and the US is still losing 600,000 jobs a month. Keep listening - he says the GDP numbers are as bad as GD I - forget WW II.

FSN 1st hour direct link - RealPlayer

FSN 1st hour direct link - Winamp

FSN 1st hour direct link - Windows Media

FSN 1st hour direct link - MP3

I talk to a lot of these guys & up to now they spot on, but i am amazed by how they now ride off in all directions. Most markets are..er "Managed"....by a number of people & factors.

I still my neck out here, we seen bottom, i suspect that LIKE HELL "They" are going to allow it to fall any further. Yes we have stage 2 to come yet, but this time "They" are going to get ahead of the curve. In Sept or Oct i think the US is going to devalue by 35%..........they freeze the stock market for a week or so but there are simply TOO many problems if they allow deflation in stocks.

It will be the start of inflation, oh BTW they do it with the agreement of China.

Mike

Ps The £ will get hammered!