House Price Crash Forum

Bercow Should Be Sacked

Guest worthless_site

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Before you all start getting too upset - he and his family have moved into a place which was furnished for the purpose of housing the previous occupant.

I don't know about you, but when I move house I don't expect to use the previous occupants 3 piece or anything else.

Not only that, in this case the shuffle was one of generations as well so what would suit the old jock piper might not suit Bercow and his family.

It's a little different given the constitutional position of the man to that of an ordinary MP.

The difference is that if the company I work for moves my location and they provide the accomodation and furnish it the TAXMAN views this as a BENEFIT IN KIND and taxes my for the priveledge of plonking my bum on said sofa.

The reason we are so angry is there is one rule for us, tax us on everything and one rule for MPS tax on salary only everthing else from capital gains to benefits in kind seem to be tax free.

This is why we think they are a load of troughing kunts, even worse than bankers who at least pay tax on everything.

HOLA444
Guest joeschmo
You are conflating private business and the public sector. Participation in the form of taxation is compulsory in the products of the public sector. We can choose not to purchase the products of the companies that hire these executives. If we choose not to purchase the products of the State, we are thrown in jail under threat of violence.

I know you find this difference a difficult concept to grasp, but then you support and donate money to a party which believes in Corporate Statism (just like Benito mussolini did).

That makes you fundamentally dishonest ( if you understand the difference) or denser than one of Rick waller's Turds' on boxing day, if you don't.

dont know what you are on about but at least you are good for a laugh :lol:

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I think he's an @rse too. Private Eye has had his number for a while. However, the accommodation he lives in I believe is something of an architectural gem and I don't actually begrudge the £20k to refurbish it.

I do very much begrudge his main home designation flipping, which should have resulted in his resignation as an MP for blatant tax evasion.

HOLA448
HOLA449
Should have gone to chavtastic DFS, could have got this lovely purple dralon corner suite for just over £500 (after all his flat is basically social housing so it would fit in well) :lol:

http://www.dfs.co.uk/sofas/corner-sofas/lara/191/2892/0

I see Sibley is trying to sell this one off for 20 quid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/leather-Sofa-corner-...id=p3286.c0.m14

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

There are a lot of politicians, and they reflect the general populous in that they are self-serving.

You can be sure that you could count the number of sincere politicians on your digits.

This is no surprise.

I do not know any of them personally, so if they all died lingering deaths I would not grieve, just as they do not grieve for the victims of their misguided and self serving policies both overseas and at home.

I could not be a politician because I would not last 5 minutes as I would want to do what's right.

FF****** the lot of 'em.