House Price Crash Forum
Mega

..........and Then All Of A Sudden "to Let" Signs Appeared Ever Where

Walked to dog this morning & saw 3 houses that were NOT for let last week. I drove up to get fuel and the same deal.......all of a sudden "To Let" is ever where.

I PRAY to GOD that they don't go the DHSS route & we end up with inner-city Scum again!

I Pray the next Tory goverment forces their hand & we see those homes sold to nice famlies at resonable prices.

Mike

Walked to dog this morning & saw 3 houses that were NOT for let last week. I drove up to get fuel and the same deal.......all of a sudden "To Let" is ever where.

I PRAY to GOD that they don't go the DHSS route & we end up with inner-city Scum again!

I Pray the next Tory goverment forces their hand & we see those homes sold to nice famlies at resonable prices.

Mike

Look if you can't/won't sell it what else can you do with it?....sad state of affairs, wonder how many reluctant landlords have been forced to rent out their bricks...oh dear. ;)

Do you not like people who rent? Are they Scum?

I'm scum. I rent.

Me too. I'm Scum too! (sparticus moment)

oh, you are scum? is this news?...anyone? :lol:

Are inner city people scum? The Queen? The population of Westminster? You may have a point.

But DSS claimants. Are they all scum? Be careful.

I am scum ... and poor scum too. Oh the shame.

I couldn't even afford to rent the houses you're looking down on.

Edited by ScaredEitherWay

Are inner city people scum? The Queen? The population of Westminster? You may have a point.

But DSS claimants. Are they all scum? Be careful.

Of course they are!!!

Name one nice new/overspill town (apart from maybe Milton Keynes much of which isnt overspill anyway)

They should be bundled back to Barking.

Well let me see, the last time we had "Poor inner city types" move out here via 5 houses let by a DD We had:-

A Gang try to smash down my Fathers front door till his German Sheapard went for them.

Another gang whom had moved in round the conner drove their tansit van into next door garge to steal Phil's motor bike, they did it at 3 o'clock in the afternoon in front of everyone. Rather silly of them NOT to change the number plate on the van.....!

The local Sweetshop got raided (Same crew).

Every local shop was shop liffted to death.

They began attacking local kids, took their push bikes.

Pensioners attacked.

Then the DD got nicked, house taken by the Police & sold.............Scum left!

............It all went quite again.

As one local woman said to me, "You don't spend half your life working your ar*e off to buy a nice home in a nice area, only for innercity sh*ts to be "Dropped" on you......!"

Labour Goverment dear!

Mike

I am scum ... and poor scum too. Oh the shame.

I couldn't even afford to rent the houses you're looking down on.

:lol::lol:

Sad, but still funny.

As one local woman said to me, "You don't spend half your life working your ar*e off to buy a nice home in a nice area, only for innercity sh*ts to be "Dropped" on you......!"

well she was wrong heh.

Well let me see, the last time we had "Poor inner city types" move out here via 5 houses let by a DD We had:-

A Gang try to smash down my Fathers front door till his German Sheapard went for them.

Another gang whom had moved in round the conner drove their tansit van into next door garge to steal Phil's motor bike, they did it at 3 o'clock in the afternoon in front of everyone. Rather silly of them NOT to change the number plate on the van.....!

The local Sweetshop got raided (Same crew).

Every local shop was shop liffted to death.

They began attacking local kids, took their push bikes.

Pensioners attacked.

Then the DD got nicked, house taken by the Police & sold.............Scum left!

............It all went quite again.

Labour Goverment dear!

Mike

these are not inner city benefits scum...these are Marks and Spencers scum.....mmmmm

Guest Barebear

Lets face it most renters ARE scum, apart from me of course with my illicit dog and smoking habits.

Most people signing on ARE scum too.The great majority are manual workers.

I hate manual workers.

Most that live on council estate ARE scum too.

Lets have it right :angry:

How long until we reach the "I live in a lake"?

p-o-p

:P "I were born 'nt middle 'f motorway, in a cardboard box, & no water!!....." :lol::P

Good -

Edited by eric pebble