House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chest Rockwell

Christ On A Bike...!

What a bunch of f*cking twonks! Most of those idiots are in debt hell but STILL they go on about how to get a mortgage as if it's a fecking basic human right! Most of them spell mortgage as 'morgage' too...

What is it with these fools! Quite a few have CCJs, debt management plans etc but they still post up their stories of how they were refused a 'morgage'??? The tales of negative equity have got to be the some of the most stark descriptions of just what is going on out there...but STILL all of it is not their fault.

I was reading one tale of a bloke who defaulted on something like 30k of unsecued loans in 2008 BUT he goes on to say that he was 'young and stupid back then'...WTF??? It's now 2009 dickwad! Have you aged 20 years in year???

The bottom line for these people is that they should have never, ever in a million years been forwarded loans! The fact that most have defaulted on something stupid i.e. a 30 quid Orange mobile bill, is a HUGE indication that they CANNOT take on the responsibility of servicing a debt!

Do they not realise that there is good people out there that live within their means and put a little away towards a deposit?

What makes me laugh about a lot of them is that they actually have deposits??? But also have huge unsecured debts at the same time??? I mean WTF is that all about?

Sorry, just had to rant about them! Fecking idiots!

Edited by Chest Rockwell

I was reading one tale of a bloke who defaulted on something like 30k of unsecued loans in 2008 BUT he goes on to say that he was 'young and stupid back then'...WTF??? It's now 2009 dickwad! Have you aged 20 years in year???

You must have read about his "lightbulb moment". Everyone knows that if you tell a lender about your "lightbulb moment" they will open their books for you.

Do they not realise that there is good people out there that live within their means and put a little away towards a deposit?

But the only reason you need a deposit is because the terrible banks won't lend. They should be forced to lend. It's all their fault. I mean, a DEPOSIT ffs.

And the sickest thing of all... those feckelss idiots will be bailed out and the fools who save their deposits will have them stolen. Think of the sight of all those ******* outside your front door laughing at you while Gordon Brown does that fish breath before stealing the contents of your bank account and throws the £50 notes into the crowd.

:angry:

Guest anorthosite

Someone go over and give them some bear hugz ;)

Edited by anorthosite

But the only reason you need a deposit is because the terrible banks won't lend. They should be forced to lend. It's all their fault. I mean, a DEPOSIT ffs.

And the sickest thing of all... those feckelss idiots will be bailed out and the fools who save their deposits will have them stolen. Think of the sight of all those ******* outside your front door laughing at you while Gordon Brown does that fish breath before stealing the contents of your bank account and throws the £50 notes into the crowd.

:angry:

It is a p1ss take, they are taking the money off the responsible (who are not the rich) and handing it to people who do not deserve it..simple as really.

I have debts and there is no way on this earth that I would take on further debts or commit to a mortgage until I have honoured my commitments. These tools borrow money, don't pay it back, borrow more money but still don't pay that back BUT then think they have a right to a mortgage. It's still a LOAN you fecking plebs...a loan by another name but still a LOAN!

And then you have the twunts on there that go on about throwing money away on rent so they want a mortgage instead? But still they have defaulted on loans and CCs...WAKE UP f*ckwits!!!! If you cannot see an agreement through that was set from between one and five years then justhow will you see one through for 25 years?? And if you don't then that is money that is thrown away! And if you're in negative equity that is money that is thrown away!!! And even if you service the mortgage the house it not yours till the last payment, so in effect you are renting off the Banks/Building Society!!

Finally, a lot of them refer to the house as 'my house' or 'my home'. It's not their home!!!! 'I'm going to lose my house' eh???? It's not 'your' house...you don't own it! If you cannot pay the mortgage then you have to leave and go rent which is what you should have been doing in the first place!!!

Crikey, just what has happened to this country!

Edited by Chest Rockwell

There are a bunch of feckwits! No doubt about that ..... and the devil always seems to look after his own.

They do say genius skips a generation! Perhaps that's happened with these plonkers? :lol:

It's enough to make you wanna emigrate!

Check out the title of the thread:

Are there any sub prime lenders out there???????

WTF!

<<Licks lips>>

Why yes there are, tell me do you have a property?

Edited by slurms mackenzie

I love the SOAs:

INCOME

---------

Income1: Loads

Income2: Shed loads

Benefits: Oh yes, shovel them in

OUTGOINGS

--------------

Electricity: £300, yes we're out all day, but we can't let the cat feel the cold, poor thing. Would you have me kill it through cold???

Groceries: £600, we can't cut back on that or we'd starve

Sky Package: £100, but we need this or my OH wouldn't have anything to do on Saturdays

Mobile Phones: £150, we need these for pointless texting and rubbish chitter chatter

Car Loan1: £1000, but you can 't possibly drive down our road UNLESS it's at LEAST a Porsche

Car Loan2: £600, it's a run around but we need it to pop round the corner twice a week

Holidays: £400, we need our little treats and breaks or we'd go mad, we work SOO hard

Haircuts: £100, can't possibly go anywhere but Toni and Guy

Pets: £400, can't let the ponies go, we have 2 more coming

And so it goes on. Luxury after luxury .... that they NEED!

What a bunch of f*cking twonks! Most of those idiots are in debt hell but STILL they go on about how to get a mortgage as if it's a fecking basic human right! Most of them spell mortgage as 'morgage' too...

What is it with these fools! Quite a few have CCJs, debt management plans etc but they still post up their stories of how they were refused a 'morgage'??? The tales of negative equity have got to be the some of the most stark descriptions of just what is going on out there...but STILL all of it is not their fault.

The bottom line for these people is that they should have never, ever in a million years been forwarded loans! The fact that most have defaulted on something stupid i.e. a 30 quid Orange mobile bill, is a HUGE indication that they CANNOT take on the responsibility of servicing a debt!

What makes me laugh about a lot of them is that they actually have deposits??? But also have huge unsecured debts at the same time??? I mean WTF is that all about?

Sorry, just had to rant about them! Fecking idiots!

Their large unsecured debts are their deposits. :o

I love the SOAs:

INCOME

---------

OUTGOINGS

--------------

Electricity: £300, yes we're out all day, but we can't let the cat feel the cold, poor thing. Would you have me kill it through cold???

Sky Package: £100, but we need this or my OH wouldn't have anything to do on Saturdays

Mobile Phones: £150, we need these for pointless texting and rubbish chitter chatter

Car Loan1: £1000, but you can 't possibly drive down our road UNLESS it's at LEAST a Porsche

Car Loan2: £600, it's a run around but we need it to pop round the corner twice a week

Holidays: £400, we need our little treats and breaks or we'd go mad, we work SOO hard

A lot of those are eye openers! Pure greed in action!

if your blood pressure is borderline high don't even look on the bankruptcy forum. Quote' mobile phone contract should be acceptable from bankrupts as they are a better bet as they have no debts ' :o

I love the SOAs:

INCOME

---------

OUTGOINGS

--------------

heh, Its quite something when people need to be told x4 mobile phones at £30-40 each per month isnt necessary.

Incredibly one poster is suggesting he might get a "morgage" on the following terms!

"80% max, for a rate of crica 7%, but a 2.5 - 3.5% fee which may have to be paid rather than added."

:huh:

I love the SOAs:

INCOME

---------

OUTGOINGS

--------------

CAR LOAN £1000....WTF is it...an X5? its a 108K shoebox they live in FFS