House Price Crash Forum

Whatever You Do, Don't Get Swine Flu Shots....

Dubai

HOLA441
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Interesting reading here on flu shots. Not the 'fast tracked' swine flu shot as they don't know what's in it:

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/fastTrackSwineFluV...neUnderFire.php

Fast-tracked Swine Flu Vaccine under Fire

The vaccines far more deadly than the swine flu; mass vaccinations a recipe for disaster Dr. Mae-Wan Ho and Prof. Joe Cummins

Interesting, if you are interested in fictional institutes and their reports, I could set up a webs site for The Institure if Sciency Stuff and invent some names, But I have not, these lads have instead.

:D

HOLA443
Guest portwinestain
Interesting, if you are interested in fictional institutes and their reports, I could set up a webs site for The Institure if Sciency Stuff and invent some names, But I have not, these lads have instead.

You don't manufacture the swine flu vaccine though, or know what's in it. The very fact that you are so sure everything is ok tells me enough about you.

Plus your disdain for a member of the public who has had the swine flu and writes their comments in the Mail tells me you consider yourself superior

You may even be a Walter Mitty character as you have yet to tell me who you work for in your profession.

Say no to the vaccine ;)

HOLA444
Guest portwinestain

The public eh and their opinions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-...lu-vaccine.html

I'd warn all parents to be cautious over these vaccines. I know it all sounds like conspiaracy theory stuff but there's a lot of info out there on the web that gives you an insight into what this is all about. You don't have to believe it but it's information just the same. Just like the disinformation being put out by our communist leaders you take your choice as to who you believe. Do any of you trust the government? I wouldn't trust them to tell me the date in a calendar factory.

- Witchfinder General, South Benfleet, Essex, 9/8/2009 8:37

Click to rate Rating 165Report abuse

I will NOT have my children used as guinea pigs for this vaccine.

We have 60 odd million people living here and we've had 30 deaths from swine flu.

- Anne, West Mids, 9/8/2009 8:33

Click to rate Rating 174Report abuse

"During the last swine flu outbreak in the US in 1976, a vaccine caused 25 deaths - more than the virus itself. Dr Jefferson said a repeat of that 'was possible'."

That says it all really.

In Abu Dhabi, the government has ordered that all children from the age of five be given compulsory vaccinations starting in September. This is both terrifying and stupid. I would rather leave the country than allow an untested vaccine to be administered to my children.

- joanna, Dubai, 9/8/2009 8:20

Click to rate Rating 154Report abuse

I'd wager this vaccine will not be tested on MP's. Maybe one of them would like to roll up their sleeve?

The main thing is to make sure they are protected by vaccinating the hoypoloi first.

- john smith, London UK, 9/8/2009 8:18

Click to rate Rating 105Report abuse

I am glad I have no young children. I would think twice about them having this vaccine and have no intention of having it myself.

- bfoster08@btinternet.com, north east, 9/8/2009 7:52

Click to rate Rating 120Report abuse

A virus can do what an Armada can't..it only takes one person to be infected and unleash hell..but's it's not what these Elites want.

What they actually want is some experimentation with our body,the so called "Flu-vaccine" will stop the flu,but it will also act as a Trojan horse of sorts,bringing God knows what else into our body,it's a prelude of things to come....

- S.Marcus, Northwest, 9/8/2009 7:16

Click to rate Rating 133Report abuse

To be avoided at all costs. Should have a danger tag on it.

- May, Northants UK, 9/8/2009 6:55

Click to rate Rating 60Report abuse

Pennington may be right that vaccines have an excellent record, though there are those who would not agree that this is always true, but he is speakig of vaccines developed and tested exhaustively over long periods, not ones hastily cobbled together by drug companies sensing the possibility of huge profits and pushed by "doctors" who see a nice little earner entailing no effort from them since nurses will do all the real work while they just take the money and run.

- Jan Thomas, janice.thomas3@ntlworld.com, 9/8/2009 6:51

Click to rate Rating 44Report abuse

Have the pharmaceutical companies been given immunity from prosecution if this untested vaccine proves to be harmful? Can a parent refuse the injection for their child(ren)? How will medical records be available if mass vaccinations take place in schools? These are the questions I'd want answered before my child became a guinea pig.

- Alison, Cardiff, 9/8/2009 6:46

Click to rate Rating 55Report abuse

Is it that MMR is not effective enough in causing learning difficulty and other health problems?

Or is this just another excuse to profit through untested vaccine sales?

Or is this simply an additional method to overload the immune system continuously to such an extent collectively that this results in immune damage and overload in suppressing the HPA axis, resulting in secondary conditions often Endocrine in nature. The final result being suppressed modulation of the HPA axis, which results in reduced whole body stress tolerance and more malleable and easily controllable citizens.

The later has resulted since vaccination was introduced in the 1930's in a range of dysfunction within society that has lead to an increasing spread in intellect, intelligence and functioning that has compounded effectively now in an almost division in society due to the poles being now so far apart, that both ends of the spectrum of functioning are becoming untenable with each others existence.

- kevin bull, ireland, 9/8/2009 4:19

Click to rate Rating 35Report abuse

Resist the vaccine!

- SupAJIM, Somewhere..., 9/8/2009 2:23

Click to rate Rating 57Report abuse

Quote : -

"Trials on children may not start for a few weeks."

In the name of sanity, humanity and sheer common sense - this must not be allowed to happen.

How dare a government, backed by Big Pharma feel that they have the "right" to experiment with untested, unnecessary and dubious "drugs" on OUR CHILDREN.

TRIALS ON CHILDREN WILL NOT START - PERIOD.

NOT WHILE I STILL OCCUPY THIS PLANET - ANYONE WITH ME?

Or will we just let them inject our children with mercury, nuerotoxins and live bird flu virus and many other proven toxins - to protect us from something that is no more than a bad cold?

In 1976, the USA did the same thing (again it was the "unheard of" swine flu). They killed and maimed over 4,000 and just one person (yes one) was confirmed as having died from the disease - and he was the ONLY person to actually be infected.

FOR GOD'S SAKE - WAKE UP!!!

- Paul Kearns, HMP UK, 9/8/2009 2:21

Click to rate Rating 81Report abuse

I've been trying to warn people about this very issue for the past month. PLEASE google BAXTER CONTAMINATED FLU VACCINE !!!

- Lee, Notts, 9/8/2009 1:45

Click to rate Rating 63Report abuse

they dont "test" drugs on infants!!!!

what a ridiculous notion.

parents are offered experimental treatments, when all else has failed, which may or may not help their child. any data gained from these case studies is used to form opinions on side effects and benefits of the drug being offered.

they dont have a ward full of children being tested with drugs.!!! in fact they dont even have one single child that is on standby to test drugs to see if they are suitable for the general population

it would be perfectly normal for an anti viral drug to be given in haste if an epidemic was imminent because the risk of side effects is better than being killed by the virus itself. if the virus was not deadly then you would not be given an experimental treatment that could save your life.

think about it. why would a doctor recommend an untested anti viral?

because he thinks you had better take it.

- dominic, malaga, 9/8/2009 1:43

Click to rate Rating 76Report abuse

I notice some 'think tank' (fABIEN sOCIETY) says POOR children MUST have the vaccine or face benefit cuts and no school place (which would then no doubt lead to the child being taken by the state) , whilst richer parents can avoid it ...... makes you wonder what is in the vaccine?

unite with your friends and local parents to address this issue, do not wait for the govt to threaten prison for refusal to take the very very very suspect shot/s

look into the origins of this virus also ... , you have the internet - USE IT

- Ed123, Surrey, 9/8/2009 1:32

Click to rate Rating 72Report abuse

tell them to keep it...I certainly won`t be having it

- carol, c.fortune1@ntlword.com, 9/8/2009 1:10

Click to rate Rating 60Report abuse

This whole swine flu is very suspicious to start with.

The fact they say its to be offered to the usual group of guinea pigs sounds about right. WHY would any parent allow their child to have a jab that has not been proved or even remotely tested to see if it safe, what are the side effect ??

The Government corporation lie on a daily basis, why should I believe this vaccine is safe for my child ?

What scares me the most is when the wording changes to compulsory.. if we refuse then would we be put under house arrest refused entrance to Tesco's would those on low income be refused benefits??

- Paul, Pembrokeshire, 9/8/2009 0:46

Click to rate Rating 57Report abuse

What part of D-A-N-G-E-R do we not get, children?

Bah. Bah. Bah.

- Robert Henry, London, UK, 9/8/2009 0:24

Click to rate Rating 28Report abuse

I seem to recall that the last officials to use children in medical experiments were HANGED after trial at Nuremburg........?

- Robert, Worcester UK, 8/8/2009 23:28

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-...l#ixzz0Nx85oJSH

HOLA445
You don't manufacture the swine flu vaccine though, or know what's in it. The very fact that you are so sure everything is ok tells me enough about you.

Plus your disdain for a member of the public who has had the swine flu and writes their comments in the Mail tells me you consider yourself superior

You may even be a Walter Mitty character as you have yet to tell me who you work for in your profession.

Say no to the vaccine ;)

I have manufactured and developed vaccine. I do not know what is in a vaccine that has not been fully developed yet, which is why I can only (and did) tell you probable constituents. I could go into the process further if you like, I have worked as a consultant on one version as well as helped manufacture another.

Clearly, believing headlinrs in newspapers is stupid. Believing them over the experts is stupider again. I do have a certain amount of disdain for your intelletual opinion in this matter, but that is unavoidable.

HOLA446
Guest portwinestain

I've been trying to warn people about this very issue for the past month. PLEASE google BAXTER CONTAMINATED FLU VACCINE !!!

Good advice.

Plus google the accidental release of the 1976 swine flu virus too.

HOLA447

Good advice.

Plus google the accidental release of the 1976 swine flu virus too.

Please GOOGLE "Contaminated food"!!!

Then they tell that we must eat this stuff and call us idiots if we try to ARGUE!!!

EVEN THOUGH WE USE CAPITAL LETTERS AND MULTIPLE EXCLAIMATION MARKS!!! IS THERE NO REASONING WITH THEM!!!!

HOLA448
Guest portwinestain

ok, from googling, there's this:

http://www.wddty.com/swine-flu-may-have-st...xpert-says.html

Swine flu may have started in laboratory, expert says

20 May 2009

The man who helped develop the Tamiflu flu anti-viral drug believes the swine flu epidemic has been caused by human error. Adrian Gibbs says the H1N1 virus may have been man-made and was passed to humans after a handling mistake at a laboratory.

Gibbs, who has studied germ evolution for 40 years, is to publish a paper about his theory, which he developed after studying the swine flu virus’s genetic blueprint. “One of the simplest explanations is that it’s a laboratory escape,†he told reporters from Bloomberg.

Viruses are developed on eggs, and Gibbs believes the new H1N1 strain may have accidentally evolved before being passed to humans. He has discovered that the strain mutates three times faster than the most closely-related viruses found in pigs, which suggests it had evolved outside of swine.

It would not be the first time a virus has ‘escaped’ from a laboratory. Earlier this year the avian flu virus made its way into a consignment of seasonal flu vaccines, which were destined for around 18 countries in Europe.

Some scientists also suspect that the Russian flu outbreak of 1977 was started when a virus was accidentally released from a laboratory.

(Source: Bloomberg.com. May 13, 2009).

HOLA449
ok, from googling, there's this:

http://www.wddty.com/swine-flu-may-have-st...xpert-says.html

Swine flu may have started in laboratory, expert says

20 May 2009

The man who helped develop the Tamiflu flu anti-viral drug believes the swine flu epidemic has been caused by human error. Adrian Gibbs says the H1N1 virus may have been man-made and was passed to humans after a handling mistake at a laboratory.

Gibbs, who has studied germ evolution for 40 years, is to publish a paper about his theory, which he developed after studying the swine flu virus’s genetic blueprint. “One of the simplest explanations is that it’s a laboratory escape,†he told reporters from Bloomberg.

Viruses are developed on eggs, and Gibbs believes the new H1N1 strain may have accidentally evolved before being passed to humans. He has discovered that the strain mutates three times faster than the most closely-related viruses found in pigs, which suggests it had evolved outside of swine.

It would not be the first time a virus has ‘escaped’ from a laboratory. Earlier this year the avian flu virus made its way into a consignment of seasonal flu vaccines, which were destined for around 18 countries in Europe.

Some scientists also suspect that the Russian flu outbreak of 1977 was started when a virus was accidentally released from a laboratory.

(Source: Bloomberg.com. May 13, 2009).

It is possible. It is certainly not probable.

The flu virus is kept and propagated in facilities, where it is then deactivated to create the vaccine.

To return to the analogy, it might have been a rain machine meaning it rained in Manchester yesterday, but it was probably just going to happen as it does with great regularity.

Please stop Googling. You are discussing it with a man who is more expert than most people you cite and, regarding the rest, has not been rephrased.

When he publishes the paper (assuming it is good enough) I will read it. However, it seem smore liekly in developed in vivo. Until then, you are quoting an ignorant person's interpretation of what another person said.

How would the origin affect whether the vaccine is a big conspiracy?

HOLA4410
Guest portwinestain
It is possible. It is certainly not probable.

The flu virus is kept and propagated in facilities, where it is then deactivated to create the vaccine.

To return to the analogy, it might have been a rain machine meaning it rained in Manchester yesterday, but it was probably just going to happen as it does with great regularity.

Please stop Googling. You are discussing it with a man who is more expert than most people you cite and, regarding the rest, has not been rephrased.

When he publishes the paper (assuming it is good enough) I will read it. However, it seem smore liekly in developed in vivo. Until then, you are quoting an ignorant person's interpretation of what another person said.

How would the origin affect whether the vaccine is a big conspiracy?

'Please stop googling'.....

I'm discussing this with a man who claims to know all about vaccinations?

Contaminated flu vaccinations and a laboratory released flu epidemic?

You're welcome to my vaccination.

HOLA4411
'Please stop googling'.....

I'm discussing this with a man who claims to know all about vaccinations?

Contaminated flu vaccinations and a laboratory released flu epidemic?

You're welcome to my vaccination.

Sorry, there are twqo question marks there, bit as far as I can gather, no actual questions and indeed only two sentences (one of which is a quote).

Will you be warning people not to eat food as it might be contaminated? Are you suggesting I said the vaccine was entirely risk free?

Would you not find it more suspicious if I could tell you the exact ingredient of a vaccine which had not yet been developed?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

The one thing that made me raise my eyebrows when reading the Icke article was this

We are told that the drug companies and the World Health Organisation have been working at fever pitch to develop a vaccine for the 'new' swine flu strain known as H1N1, but ... wait for it ... Baxter International filed a patent for the H1N1 vaccine on August 28th 2008.

Baxter Vaccine Patent Application US 2009/0060950 A1 says:

'... In particular preferred embodiments the composition or vaccine comprises more than one antigen ... such as influenza A and influenza B in particular selected from of one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N3, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1, H1N2, H3N1 and H3N2 subtypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes or of the avian H5N1, H7N2, H1N7, H7N3, H13N6, H5N9, H11N6, H3N8, H9N2, H5N2, H4N8, H10N7, H2N2, H8N4, H14N5, H6N5, H12N5 subtypes.'

The patent was published in March 2009, a month before the virus was released in Mexico in April, but it was filed seven months before this 'new strain' was officially known about. It is the most blatant set-up you could ever see.

HOLA4415
The one thing that made me raise my eyebrows when reading the Icke article was this

We are told that the drug companies and the World Health Organisation have been working at fever pitch to develop a vaccine for the 'new' swine flu strain known as H1N1, but ... wait for it ... Baxter International filed a patent for the H1N1 vaccine on August 28th 2008.

Baxter Vaccine Patent Application US 2009/0060950 A1 says:

'... In particular preferred embodiments the composition or vaccine comprises more than one antigen ... such as influenza A and influenza B in particular selected from of one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N3, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1, H1N2, H3N1 and H3N2 subtypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes or of the avian H5N1, H7N2, H1N7, H7N3, H13N6, H5N9, H11N6, H3N8, H9N2, H5N2, H4N8, H10N7, H2N2, H8N4, H14N5, H6N5, H12N5 subtypes.'

The patent was published in March 2009, a month before the virus was released in Mexico in April, but it was filed seven months before this 'new strain' was officially known about. It is the most blatant set-up you could ever see.

No, Baxter have a fast track development process for a pandemic flu vaccine. The WHO will announce a pandemic and give out teh strain, the companies then have to develop a vaccine to that strain. This will not be the exact strain that is infecting people, but the closest version that can be grown in eggs. This is one of many reasons why using eggs is not ideal.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
July 22, 2009

Comment: Mass flu vaccination would be madness

The current threat of swine flu doesn’t justify a gamble on a vaccine that has not been fully tested

Richard Halvorsen

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/c...icle6722428.ece

Yes, it would be utter madness.

Do you or do you not believe unquestioningly in the existance of gravity?

You have avoided my question.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Ha! Once forced to answer a question on gravity, he runs away!

What exactly does gravity have to do with immunology?

Immunology's a much more complex matter - as I'm sure you'll agree, that's if you're the expert that you claim yourself to be.

HOLA4422
What exactly does gravity have to do with immunology?

Immunology's a much more complex matter - as I'm sure you'll agree, that's if you're the expert that you claim yourself to be.

Not another loonie?

I am wondering if his logic extends to gravity, as addressed on the thread reference I cite.

Immunology is complex, no-one fully understands how it works. I would say gravity is the same, but hta tis by the by.

HOLA4423
Guest portwinestain
Not another loonie?

I am wondering if his logic extends to gravity, as addressed on the thread reference I cite.

Immunology is complex, no-one fully understands how it works. I would say gravity is the same, but hta tis by the by.

Question:

Are you trying to inject me with gravity? Will being injected with gravity save me from the killer swine flu?

HOLA4424
Question:

Are you trying to inject me with gravity? Will being injected with gravity save me from the killer swine flu?

No and No.

You what I did? I answered your questions!

Now, you do it.....go on....I dare you......

HOLA4425

Archived