House Price Crash Forum

Whatever You Do, Don't Get Swine Flu Shots....

Dubai

HOLA441
You're not a doctor. Thanks goodness for that. There's hope then?

Give me a list of what's in the vaccine please.

I am not telling you anything that a knowledgeable doctor would not. I am a scientist (as in having a recognised PhD), I work in the industry.

Who are you?

Would you like the final forumlation? Would you understand if I described the process of manufacture?

I supply you will all that and you can not provide me with any credentials to your dangerous lies.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest portwinestain

Why is this taking so long? I thought you would have rattled it all off by now since you have so much faith in the vaccine.

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest DisposableHeroes
you know what, you know bu gger all what's in it. You're only repeating what you've been told.

I'm guessing if you ever needed emergency treatment in hospital. You wouldn't ask for the breakdown of the drugs they were going to use to help you. I'm guessing you would be feeling very grateful, that there is a system in place to help you live.

HOLA445
Guest portwinestain
I'm guessing if you ever needed emergency treatment in hospital. You wouldn't ask for the breakdown of the drugs they were going to use to help you. I'm guessing you would be feeling very grateful, that there is a system in place to help you live.

I'm guessing you're going to accept the swine flu shot. Good luck to you.

HOLA446
Guest DisposableHeroes
I'm guessing you're going to accept the swine flu shot. Good luck to you.

Listen, people are not out to get you. Most people are just trying to have a bit of fun and making the most of their lives. No matter how sh1t it maybe. When you get a sudden shock in life, you start to realise, your life isn't infinite, so make the most of it.

HOLA447
Guest portwinestain
Listen, people are not out to get you. Most people are just trying to have a bit of fun and making the most of their lives. No matter how sh1t it maybe. When you get a sudden shock in life, you start to realise, your life isn't infinite, so make the most of it.

I like life and I have a very nice one.

So I'll be saying no the the vaccine. Btw you're previous comment was if I mistrusted the entire health service - I don't. I've met some great doctors and nurses. Some not so good, but that's life. The series of swine flu vaccinations are different story altogether.

HOLA448
Guest DisposableHeroes
I like life and I have a very nice one.

So I'll be saying no the the vaccine. Btw you're previous comment was if I mistrusted the entire health service - I don't. I've met some great doctors and nurses. Some not so good, but that's life. The series of swine flu vaccinations are different story altogether.

I don't know, maybe it's a good thing that some people are more questing about rushed drugs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War_syndrome.

HOLA449
http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2009/ap...swineflu-baxter

Ill-based Baxter working on swine flu vaccine

Associated Press

April 25, 2009

DEERFIELD, Ill. - Specialty drug maker Baxter International Inc. will work with the World Health Organization to develop a vaccine that could stem an outbreak of a deadly swine flu strain in Mexico.

Baxter spokesman Christopher Bona said Saturday that the Deerfield, Ill.-based company has asked the WHO for a sample of the flu strain.

He says Baxter has patented technology that allows the company to develop vaccines in half the time it usually takes �" about 13 weeks instead of 26.

There have been 20 confirmed deaths in Mexico of the swine flu, with nonfatal cases also confirmed in Kansas and California.

Humans don’t have a natural immunity to swine flu strain that emerged in Mexico in March. Officials have warned the outbreak could become a global epidemic

You didn't 'spot the 'witty' piss-take!

DEERFIELD, ill.

A deerfield >

Think 'Stately' homes with their Deerparks/SheepFields.

Homes of the 'ill_uminati'!

They built their houses raised and the front lawns look over a 'hidden' wall called a HA-HA to stop the 'sheep(s)' getting into the gardens!

Deer/reed

moses basket(case) in de_nile was a Biblical period of extermination/holocaust in case you forgot! :ph34r:

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Guest DisposableHeroes
That's why I'm saying no. I want to stay healthy.

I don't think there is any conspiracy in the design or production of drugs though, in general.

There certainly is damn right abuse of them, when you think of America and the systematic use of antidepressants. I also hate the use of statins, subjected to people who basically should be told, eat properly and get some exercise.

HOLA4412
Guest portwinestain
I don't think there is any conspiracy in the design or production of drugs though, in general.

There certainly is damn right abuse of them, when you think of America and the systematic use of antidepressants. I also hate the use of statins, subjected to people who basically should be told, eat properly and get some exercise.

Eat well and exercise, yes I agree. Fresh air. If you're feeling down and it's raining jump up and down on a mini trampoline.

Don't be frightened to not comply with everything you're told is right either by authority.

Slightly off topic but look at this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8192964.stm

Corruption, and it looks no different with big Pharma to me.

I consider the recession to be entirely manufactured too.

HOLA4413
Guest DisposableHeroes
Eat well and exercise, yes I agree. Fresh air. If you're feeling down and it's raining jump up and down on a mini trampoline.

Don't be frightened to not comply with everything you're told is right either by authority.

Slightly off topic but look at this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8192964.stm

Corruption, and it looks no different with big Pharma to me.

I consider the recession to be entirely manufactured too.

HOLA4414

Come to think of it!

Elites Ha-HA's and 'hidden' Walls(see sig.)

'Wall' Street is how the Elites/illuminati keep the the riff-raff(sheep) out - whilst they enrich themselves and their 'chosen' ones who 'joined'(our 'friend' Lazarus-dovetail heraldry?) the club!

Resign you 'junior' Masonics!

HOLA4415

I can NEVER get my head round this - why do people stuck in WHEELCHAIRS all their lives survive to a ripe old age?

They should all be dropping like flies if we believe our beloved medics!

HOLA4416
Guest DisposableHeroes
I can NEVER get my head round this - why do people stuck in WHEELCHAIRS all their lives survive to a ripe old age?

They should all be dropping like flies if we believe our beloved medics!

Drug companies making more money through miss use. It's sad, however I keep my self healthy I'm not part of the negative side of the drugs industry, so I'm off to another thread to have a laugh.

HOLA4417
you know what, you know bu gger all what's in it. You're only repeating what you've been told.

I have made and developed vaccines in the past.

Flu vaccine will be produced in eggs, though this is far from ideal and will change in coming years. However, there is a long purification chain that will remove the egg contents. Typically the inactivated or attenuated virus will be suspended in a saline phosphate buffer and sugars (e.g. sorbitol). Purification will be by chromatography and filtration. Buffers from these steps will be replaced by tangential flow filtration (ultrafiltration).

In the event of a serious pandemic, additive may include preservative (though this will be less likely for the immediate vaccination of a local population). Typically, rather than the trident form of season vaccine with three antigens, we will see the single H in there. A dose should have 15ug, though this varies. If it is not possible to produce the large quantaties required, an adjuvent (typyically an aluminium oxide) will be added to provoke the immune respnse.

It might be I know nothing, or it might be I had better things to do that miss an appointment to argue with an internet nutter.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest portwinestain
Healthy? Maybe on a purely physiological level, but no psychologist would agree.

I think you're off your trolley.

Talking about man being posioned and deserving it?

Right you are Private.

HOLA4420
Guest portwinestain
I have made and developed vaccines in the past.

Flu vaccine will be produced in eggs, though this is far from ideal and will change in coming years. However, there is a long purification chain that will remove the egg contents. Typically the inactivated or attenuated virus will be suspended in a saline phosphate buffer and sugars (e.g. sorbitol). Purification will be by chromatography and filtration. Buffers from these steps will be replaced by tangential flow filtration (ultrafiltration).

In the event of a serious pandemic, additive may include preservative (though this will be less likely for the immediate vaccination of a local population). Typically, rather than the trident form of season vaccine with three antigens, we will see the single H in there. A dose should have 15ug, though this varies. If it is not possible to produce the large quantaties required, an adjuvent (typyically an aluminium oxide) will be added to provoke the immune respnse.

It might be I know nothing, or it might be I had better things to do that miss an appointment to argue with an internet nutter.

I know about the eggs.

You haven't answered the question.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Guest portwinestain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...e-flu-drug.html

I still find it incredulous that so many members of the public unquestioningly trust health advice and 'data' supplied by the government. The Ministry of Health is not the voice of experienced medical experts, it is a department made up of civil servants and of politically motivated individuals who issue official statements 'in line with' the interests of the government.

I understand how parents and the vulnerable can get caught up in the media and government induced social panic however, as a nation, we have had countless examples of total rubbish (and many down right lies) being spouted by officials and supposed authorities over the past 24 months.

Time to empower ourselves with as wide ranging a knowledge base as possible through as many avenues as possible BEFORE making decisions that affect pourselves and our loved ones.

Having 'suffered' swine flu myself, I am astounded that the government continues to peddle its fabrications.

- M Davies, S Wales, 11/8/2009 15:08

HOLA4423
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...e-flu-drug.html

I still find it incredulous that so many members of the public unquestioningly trust health advice and 'data' supplied by the government. The Ministry of Health is not the voice of experienced medical experts, it is a department made up of civil servants and of politically motivated individuals who issue official statements 'in line with' the interests of the government.

I understand how parents and the vulnerable can get caught up in the media and government induced social panic however, as a nation, we have had countless examples of total rubbish (and many down right lies) being spouted by officials and supposed authorities over the past 24 months.

Time to empower ourselves with as wide ranging a knowledge base as possible through as many avenues as possible BEFORE making decisions that affect pourselves and our loved ones.

Having 'suffered' swine flu myself, I am astounded that the government continues to peddle its fabrications.

- M Davies, S Wales, 11/8/2009 15:08

You are quoting the Daily Mail!!

:lol::lol:

You cannot keep away, no matter how stupid it makes you seem!

Come here, I want to hit you with a club!

:D

HOLA4424
Guest portwinestain

I think what happened above, is that a member of the public from Wales used the comments section online to get their point across. Note they suffered from the Swine Flu themselves.

HOLA4425

Come here, I want to hit you with a club!

I think what happened above, is that a member of the public from Wales used the comments section online to get their point across. Note they suffered from the Swine Flu themselves.

:Boing:!

:lol:

The nonsense it speaks of was mainly peddaled by the Mail. I imagine they had a little giggle as they published it.

Archived