House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubai

Whatever You Do, Don't Get Swine Flu Shots....

Guest anorthosite
Whatever You Do, Don't Get Swine Flu Shots....

Damn right, needles are really sore! :(

Well I looked at the links. And read them, well quite a few of them. Did make me think I have to say.

Found this also

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nation...article1231852/

Canadians are being advised to check their vitamin D levels to help/ try to guard against swine flu. Sounds a lot safer to me than being forced to get a vacine.

Okay Dubai you have got me thinking. And reading.

I am 45 and have never been ill, no colds, flus, tummy bugs, no childhood illness's, nilch. My mum used to say it was because we were brought up in Africa, never had vacines, rarely wore shoes and lived outside in the sun all the time. We picked fruit for meals and lived like wild things.

So IMHO there is probably a lot to the vitamin D stuff.

I need to read more before commenting on the rest of the article.

Well I looked at the links. And read them, well quite a few of them. Did make me think I have to say.

Found this also

Canadians are being advised to check their vitamin D levels to help/ try to guard against swine flu. Sounds a lot safer to me than being forced to get a vacine.

I am 45 and have never been ill, no colds, flus, tummy bugs, no childhood illness's, nilch. My mum used to say it was because we were brought up in Africa, never had vacines, rarely wore shoes and lived outside in the sun all the time. We picked fruit for meals and lived like wild things.

Don't ever take a paracetamol then. It'll probably kill you.

Found this also

The vitamin D hypothesis is far from convincing, however, it is plausible (I am qualified to say this, it is where I ply my trade). The general points would seem very convincing.

Still, do not avoid vaccince. Growing up in Africa is a great introduction to living in Europe, but the scare mongering tosh about the vaccines is because they are happy to have the blood of innocent people on thier hands for the sake of a few paper sales, as they did with the MMR terrorising.

Don't ever take a paracetamol then. It'll probably kill you.

:lol:

Had two kapake after the dentist. Couldnt drive for laughing. No pain tho. Loved it untill I threw up all over the passenger seat.

OK, many think Mr. Icke is a nutter.... but look at the links at least. Are you a free thinker, or a controlled one?
Being a free thinker, I read the article and I did learn something: - that Mr. Icke strays even further from reality than I thought he did. Actually I'm quite tempted to start my own website where I can ramble on about my theories on this, that and everything.

OK, many think Mr. Icke is a nutter.... but look at the links at least. Are you a free thinker, or a controlled one?

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/25191

I hope I'm a free thinker :unsure:

I have a few questions about the article,

Why would the 'Illuminati' want to cull the human population?

Why would they use such a highly mutable virus as influenza? According to the article they would have access to the Smallpox virus, which is much more stable and controllable.

I don't understand the nonsense about the vaccine patent. It specifies H1N1 which is hardly surprising, as that has been the dominant seasonal flu lately.

And why would the world governments devote huge resources to contain other pathogens such as the pneumonic plague recently found in China? All the Illuminati would have to do would be to withold the antibiotics or being more subtle render the antibiotic ineffective, easy enough if they control pharma.

It's all utter nonesense IMO.

I don't intend to get vaccinated, largely because the antigenic response last time I did was so severe that I'd have been just as well to actually contract the flu. So my choices are, essentially:

1) Don't get vaccinated and live with an increased chance of becoming dangerously ill.

2) Get vaccinated and try to live with a 100% chance of becoming dangerously ill.

Well, slim odds are better than no odds, so no jab for me.

EDIT: I just had a novel idea- what if Mr Icke himself is of the opinion that the vast majority of humanity are pointless consumers who ought to be culled? How better to do it with no real medical or military resources at your disposal than to simply convince those same useless consumers that the vaccine for a deadly disease is, in fact, itself quite deadly?

Very clever. The pen is mighty, indeed.

I hope I'm a free thinker :unsure:

I have a few questions about the article,

Why would the 'Illuminati' want to cull the human population?

Why would they use such a highly mutable virus as influenza? According to the article they would have access to the Smallpox virus, which is much more stable and controllable.

I don't understand the nonsense about the vaccine patent. It specifies H1N1 which is hardly surprising, as that has been the dominant seasonal flu lately.

And why would the world governments devote huge resources to contain other pathogens such as the pneumonic plague recently found in China? All the Illuminati would have to do would be to withold the antibiotics or being more subtle render the antibiotic ineffective, easy enough if they control pharma.

It's all utter nonesense IMO.

Yes, conspiracy theories about making money and gaining/retaining power are credible IMO.

Theories about plots to wipe out swathes of the population are just stupid.

I'm told by someone "in the trade" that release of smallpox in the Tube would wipe out tens to hundreds of millions(and most unpleasantly), mainly those under 45-50 in Europe as prior to that vaccinations were carried out on children and some immunity would be retained.

So why would anyone bother with flu as the agent? Just get access to smallpox, immunise self and all your friends and family, buy a round the world ticket and infect some people in multiple major cities, hole up with arms in country retreat until the dust settles, job done.

That said, I still don't want the vaccine until it's been tested properly!

Guest portwinestain

They can't just come right out with it and release small pox on a train.

They have to get your spiritual permission first.

So you'll be scared of the 'flu' and get the vaccine. Plus there's plenty clues in the papers that it's dodgy. It's up to you if you want to notice or not.

Forget about millions of people dying from the vaccine. What it will do is increase health problems which is a business for those in the drug trade.

Just imagine you own the Royal Navy? You would have a VI in war wouldn't you.

Look after your health, think for yourself and say no to the vaccine.

What a lot of crap. Would I need your spiritual permission to shoot you in the face? No, nor is it required to infect you with smallpox.

Also, those who run the RN have no vested interest in war; those who build ships do. Your logic is ****-about-face again.

Guest portwinestain
What a lot of crap. Would I need your spiritual permission to shoot you in the face? No, nor is it required to infect you with smallpox.

Also, those who run the RN have no vested interest in war; those who build ships do. Your logic is ****-about-face again.

Private

you are a mason who engages with a 'khabit man' and believes in 11 dimensions.

What you say is of no importance.

Private

you are a mason who engages with a 'khabit man' and believes in 11 dimensions.

What you say is of no importance.

Whatever you say, bear-shite. I take it you don't go in for theoretical physics then? How many dimensions do you think there are? One? Three? How about eight, Buckaroo Banzai?

I'm not a mason, by the way, though I have many friends and relatives who are.

Guest X-QUORK
and believes in 11 dimensions.

Far more plausible than most of the horseshit you come out with.

Guest portwinestain
Whatever you say, bear-shite. I take it you don't go in for theoretical physics then? How many dimensions do you think there are? One? Three? How about eight, Buckaroo Banzai?

I'm not a mason, by the way, though I have many friends and relatives who are.

So you're saying you now have no knowledge that you previously ventured of the 'Khabit Man', the 'Ennead' and the fact that you count dimensions?

*shrugs*

:)

They can't just come right out with it and release small pox on a train.

So you'll be scared of the 'flu' and get the vaccine. Plus there's plenty clues in the papers that it's dodgy. It's up to you if you want to notice or not.

Forget about millions of people dying from the vaccine. What it will do is increase health problems which is a business for those in the drug trade.

Just imagine you own the Royal Navy? You would have a VI in war wouldn't you.

Look after your health, think for yourself and say no to the vaccine.

There are pelnty of clues in the paper that it si dodgy? Good grief! The papers are your credible source? How many of those writing articles do you think have any scientific or clinical qualification? There are a large amount of paper written my people with knowledge, try www.pubmed.com . This idle scare mongering is plain dangerous, there is a chance that someone might take you seriously, have you not considered that?

Of course there is a risk with a vaccine. Vaccines are unusual in that the risks are very studied carefully, whereas with most product, very little research is carried out. By not taking vaccines, you not only risk yourself, but help the virus prosper by proving your body as a vessel for the virus.

Guest portwinestain
There are pelnty of clues in the paper that it si dodgy? Good grief! The papers are your credible source? How many of those writing articles do you think have any scientific or clinical qualification? There are a large amount of paper written my people with knowledge, try www.pubmed.com . This idle scare mongering is plain dangerous, there is a chance that someone might take you seriously, have you not considered that?

Of course there is a risk with a vaccine. Vaccines are unusual in that the risks are very studied carefully, whereas with most product, very little research is carried out. By not taking vaccines, you not only risk yourself, but help the virus prosper by proving your body as a vessel for the virus.

you've misunderstood me, not much i can do about that.

The vaccine? of course there's risks - they're entirely on purpose too. History is good to use. Check out the accidently relasesed swine flu of 1976/1977 and the vaccinations afterwards that killed and maimed much more.

A legal indemnity too if the shit hits the fan? Very well prepared they are.

Interesting that Sarkozy and the President of Mexico meeting up in Mexico too before the swindle flu showed its face. Very perceptive business men they are.

So you're saying you now have no knowledge that you previously ventured of the 'Khabit Man', the 'Ennead' and the fact that you count dimensions?

*shrugs*

:)

I'm fascinated by modern physics (where the idea of at least 11 dimensions comes from) and I happen to belong to a religion that includes the Khabit and the Ennead. I'm not a mason, though some of us are, no doubt.

Guest portwinestain
I'm fascinated by modern physics (where the idea of at least 11 dimensions comes from) and I happen to belong to a religion that includes the Khabit and the Ennead. I'm not a mason, though some of us are, no doubt.

What was it you said about 'Amun weighing some hearts' or something.....it was to do with world karma or something.

Also, do you still believe that 'man' is going to die out by their own hand? You mentioned something about driving people to suicide.

Have you ever thought of taking up knitting? I think it traces back to Egypt.

What was it you said about 'Amun weighing some hearts' or something.....it was to do with world karma or something.

Also, do you still believe that 'man' is going to die out by their own hand? You mentioned something about driving people to suicide.

Have you ever thought of taking up knitting? I think it traces back to Egypt.

Amun doesn't weigh hearts. Basic khemetic theology, there. I'm fairly sure man won't die out; just the lazy, the stupid and the unprepared, and those count as suicide in my book.

My girlfriend knits. I brew beer. That goes back to Egypt too, you know.

A legal indemnity too if the shit hits the fan? Very well prepared they are.

The legal indemnity was originally put in place for an H5N1 vaccine. They knew that if H5N1, in it's present form, were to transmit in an efficient and sustained manner through the human population it would be a truly desperate scramble for vaccines. They don't know what the H1N1v is going to do in the near future, maybe we just don't have the luxury of extensive trials.

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicS...amp;Language=en

I may or may not have the vaccine. Time will tell.