House Price Crash Forum

How Can I Hide My Ip Address

ajay

HOLA441

How can i hide my IP address, i dont mind paying for this, but then i would prefer it for free.

I go to some forums that have banned me, i have deleted my cookies that used to work, but now i need to do something about hiding my IP address.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest anorthosite

Read a book instead?

How big a troll do you have to be to get banned from several forums, and how do we know you won't do the same here?

HOLA446

install firefox then down load the Tor, Privoxy, Vidilia bundle from www.torproject .org

HOLA447
Read a book instead?

How big a troll do you have to be to get banned from several forums, and how do we know you won't do the same here?

Mr "The Hoff"

You may not have noticed but i am very boring, so i there is a much higher possibilty i would get banned from here for being boring or on account of my spelling, but very unlikely for behaving like a troll

HOLA448
Guest anorthosite
Mr "The Hoff"

You may not have noticed but i am very boring, so i there is a much higher possibilty i would get banned from here for being boring or on account of my spelling, but very unlikely for behaving like a troll

How did you got banned from other places?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
You called the moderator a fnucking tvat?

Much worse than that, i disagreed with what the site was promoting.

HOLA4412
Guest anorthosite
Much worse than that, i disagreed with what the site was promoting.

I'm not sure that counts as bad spelling :blink:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
I'm not sure that counts as bad spelling :blink:

Sorry i seem to like most/all of the people on this site you are sort of friends so i dont want to lie to you, but at the same time i would rather not tell you.

Just trying to say this in as polite as way as possible.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Isnt that the site with like, several undercover M15 spies?

More than several, this is the only forum i have been that has multiple users using the same nick, probably new shifts starting sometimes they trip over themselves something rotten.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest Skinty

The martial arts thread is hilarious. They all want to learn how to well 'ard but hate the fact that all martial arts are foreign.

It would probably pain them even more to find out that martial arts in Europe used to be as sophisticated as anything in any other country but were largely forgotten.

The idiots don't realise though that no matter where the art comes from, we all have the same bodies and so what works for one race will work for all.

Archived