House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wait & See

A New Crusade My Soon Be Needed

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

The legions of descendants of the glorious Knights of St John will see them off with expert bandaging.

I notice the BBC doesn't have the guts to actually link to the video in the article about it.

I think Grim Skint (surprise surprise) posted it a while back.

Thought it was all ****** then. :rolleyes:

Guest Skinty

Western society has its own defence mechanism against any rampant eastern fertility.

Industrial oestrogens in the environment.

Colonel Gaddafi did once say that Europe will become an Islamic state and they won't have to fire a single shot!

So there lies our childrens and our Grandchildrens future folks.

The thing i find disappointing in this is the lack of any belief at all in the relative attractiveness of our way of life for muslims. It just assumes muslims will pass through our culture as a block of immovable, immutable androids and make everyone wear head scarves and ride camels.

The thing i find disappointing in this is the lack of any belief at all in the relative attractiveness of our way of life for muslims. It just assumes muslims will pass through our culture as a block of immovable, immutable androids and make everyone wear head scarves and ride camels.

The ones in the paper seem to be attracted to Britain because they hate our way of life so much. Which is quite handy because like Muslims Brits are a pretty miserable bunch too.

Western society has its own defence mechanism against any rampant eastern fertility.

Industrial oestrogens in the environment.

At least it will make their women less hairy and more attractive, ready for me to poke them with my infidel sword of spam, and tarnish their DNA.

yeah but people like you lot were saying the protcols of zion* were true. and because you are a load of conspiracy-theory racists then when the figures are found out to be utter rubbish (8.1 kids per muslim familly in france :D:D ) then it only re-enforces your race hate as you say `oh they would say that...`

You are a bunch of embittered whack jobs but please please pleeeeeeez go on believing the muslim-jewish-leftist conspiracy is the reason you are losers as it must really piss you off every single day.

yours,

A rich commie Jew from E1. :D

ps: they are true, we y*ds really want to piss you lot off and we're recruting the muslims and the gays as well!! and gordon brown is our leader. and he takes orders from Bill Clinton! cuckoo!

The ones in the paper seem to be attracted to Britain because they hate our way of life so much. Which is quite handy because like Muslims Brits are a pretty miserable bunch too.

They should fit in fine then ;)

Guest BoomBoomCrash
yeah but people like you lot were saying the protcols of zion* were true. and because you are a load of conspiracy-theory racists then when the figures are found out to be utter rubbish (8.1 kids per muslim familly in france :D:D ) then it only re-enforces your race hate as you say `oh they would say that...`

You are a bunch of embittered whack jobs but please please pleeeeeeez go on believing the muslim-jewish-leftist conspiracy is the reason you are losers as it must really piss you off every single day.

yours,

ps: they are true, we y*ds really want to piss you lot off and we're recruting the muslims and the gays as well!! and gordon brown is our leader. and he takes orders from Bill Clinton! cuckoo!

As a Jew be sure not to hide behind any trees as apparently the tree will come alive and inform the nearest Jihadi of your presence so you can be beheaded.

yours,

Most of us would be happy if you'd just pay your taxes properly and not charge so much for worthless diamonds.

And cut your sideburns, you look like you could weigh a couple of suitcases with them.

At least it will make their women less hairy and more attractive, ready for me to poke them with my infidel sword of spam, and tarnish their DNA.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Notice the Mail readers on this thread who failed to read it properly before going into paranoid outrage mode.

I actually think this thread is started by the world islamic conspiracy. to make out that white english folk are fukcing idiots trembling with fear in the suburbs and provinces from non-existent threats and make believe racist crpa. rather than the predominantly nice people they are, just like muslims, jews and the french, all of whom are equally as nice.

The BBC appears to be splitting hairs over a phenomenon that to most people is self evident. I don't think there needs to be an argument over the source of the information. There is definitely a need to protect everybody, regardless of their faith so that we can all learn to get along together, free from oppression by religion and free from the repression of religion.

yours,

That's interesting because every Jewish friend, my neighbour and my ex-girlfriend (+ her mom) I ever knew was convinced there was an Islamic conspiracy to concur Europe. So perhaps you could pop over to SW6 and straighten them out before you tar the gentiles so broadly?

Glad you have your head straight on this though.

"That's interesting because every Jewish friend, my neighbour and my ex-girlfriend (+ her mom) I ever knew was convinced there was an Islamic conspiracy to concur Europe. So perhaps you could pop over to SW6 and straighten them out before you tar the gentiles so broadly?"

Cuckoo! Don't be daft, you don't have any friends, not even the guy at the dole office likes you!! :D:P

I've removed the broken glass from the top of my garden walls and cemented in pork scratchings, that will keep the buggers out!

Just eat nothing but pork scratchings all day, that should keep nearly everyone away

Colonel Gaddafi did once say that Europe will become an Islamic state and they won't have to fire a single shot!

So there lies our childrens and our Grandchildrens future folks.

outbreeding and subversion of our traditional mechanisms of government is tried and tested.

he'll have to think of a method a little more sophisticated.

Guest Skinty
outbreeding and subversion of our traditional mechanisms of government is tried and tested.

he'll have to think of a method a little more sophisticated.

Buying off the politicians with gold never fails.