House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joey Buttafueco Jr

The Time Will Soon Be 12:34:56 7th Of The 8th Month

Combine this with the timpani pattern resistance Wave, and the confusion between trading experts that can time the market, and it would seem a perfect signal to buy. Er sell.

No.. the *real* trick is to wait for a week, look at what actually happened and then claim it was predicted by the above.

As I was going to St Ives

I met a man with seven wives

Each wife had seven BTL's

Each BTL had seven rooms

Each room had seven tenants

Tenants, rooms, BTL's, wives

How is that man going to survive?

The Americans had their moment a month ago as they have this illogical mm:dd:yy format rather than our vastly superior dd:mm:yy format.

Nothing happened on their day ...... If "it" happens on our day, it might show that all of these astrological predictions actually do work but only when we use the correct date format .......

No.. the *real* trick is to wait for a week, look at what actually happened and then claim it was predicted by the above.

You sir have a long and bright future ahead of you on CNBC, especially should you choose to be on the US version .......

You have sussed it in one ......

Combine this with the timpani pattern resistance Wave, and the confusion between trading experts that can time the market, and it would seem a perfect signal to buy. Er sell.

The numbers one and 9 occur in 9/11. 9+11 = 20, which divided by 4 = 5. Do you see?

Clearly "they" engineered this.

It's conclusive proof that Aliens are coming. Get the kettle on. They'll be dying for a nice brew after such a long trip.

A thread decrying prediction, whilst predicting it will fail.

Nice.

I predict a meteorite wont crash into the City of London.

Guest X-QUORK

Hmmm...I've been watching that timpani pattern resistance wave with interest and I'm glad you've bought this up Noel. Given the Krankenhaus inflection last week I'm wondering if we might see pressure on the upside from Japan? Of course that assumes movement prior to entering the 17th Moon cycle, it remains to be seen which way the uptick takes us if US markets respond negatively.

I think I'm going to reverse my shorts.

Hmmm...I've been watching that timpani pattern resistance wave with interest and I'm glad you've bought this up Noel. Given the Krankenhaus inflection last week I'm wondering if we might see pressure on the upside from Japan? Of course that assumes movement prior to entering the 17th Moon cycle, it remains to be seen which way the uptick takes us if US markets respond negatively.

I think I'm going to reverse my shorts.

Isn't it more hygenic to wash them? Unless of course you have a very clean Krankenhaus ......

Have you taken into account the 'lost' 11 days when we moved to the Gregorian Calendar ?

:blink:

Isn't it more hygenic to wash them? Unless of course you have a very clean Krankenhaus ......

Completely OT, but myself and a number of other squaddies, got 7 days ROP (restriction of priviledges) for giving a regimental bath to a fellow squaddie who did actually do this. The 'grot', really did turn his pants inside out and continued to wear them. :lol:

Have you taken into account the 'lost' 11 days when we moved to the Gregorian Calendar ?

:blink:

More significantly what about the fact that our date system derives from the alleged birth date of Jesus, alleged son of "god"?

For the Jews, Hindus and Muslims today's date is meaningless.

I may though crack one off to celebrate this significant moment in history.

Guest X-QUORK
Completely OT, but myself and a number of other squaddies, got 7 days ROP (restriction of priviledges) for giving a regimental bath to a fellow squaddie who did actually do this. The 'grot', really did turn his pants inside out and continued to wear them. :lol:

Standing outside the Guard Room at 1800 in a Noddy Suit and webbing? Those were the days.

Standing outside the Guard Room at 1800 in a Noddy Suit and webbing? Those were the days.

Now that really did make me LOL!!!

Our Provost Sgt (in basic training at Aldershot) used to wank his dog off, under the guise that it made him more obedient. I kid you not!