House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KingCharles1st

Hey Ho- So Whats Another 50 Bill. Between Friends,

Guest KingCharles1st

I see no reason QE ought to be stopped, it's fun, it makes you feel good, and best of all- it's FREE! :P

Guest KingCharles1st
What is this happy hour?

Drunks come out wherever you are.

I spent three sodding hours on the M25 tonight in the pissing rain- I need to let my hair down :rolleyes:

Guest KingCharles1st
This is now the 7th QE thread running since this morning.

Well Master- it's not really a thread per se, I'm just overtired

and I found this really neat Top Banana gif

dancing_banana.gif

:lol:

Oh so it's one of those threads is it? Thank goodness for that then.

I see your banana (matron) and I will raise you................

250px-GordonBrownKISS.jpg

Edited by MOP

Guest KingCharles1st
You could build a lot of M25 for £50billion. One mile costs about £28million. Thats about....wait for it.....1786 miles of new M25. We could build 10 new M25 Ring roads. Eliminate congestion.

How about a spiral motorway around London

BTW- the green and blue arms in this spiral are actually the same colour..

or so it says here- a bit down the page

blue,%20green%20spiral%20top.gif

Edited by KingCharles1st

Guest KingCharles1st

Maybe I should change thread title to "Bank of England go Banana's!"

As long as it isn't causing inflation there is no reason not to keep ramping QE. And imo with massive unemployment, factory capacity use at a historic low of 69%, excess capacity everywhere; there is no danger of inflation anytime soon.

If the state does QE to such a massive extent that the nation is so awash in money that the labour market starts overheating, factories are going all out, and new capacity is not coming on as fast as markets are growing... Then its time to ratchet back on QE.

Guest KingCharles1st
As long as it isn't causing inflation there is no reason not to keep ramping QE. And imo with massive unemployment, factory capacity use at a historic low of 69%, excess capacity everywhere; there is no danger of inflation anytime soon.

If the state does QE to such a massive extent that the nation is so awash in money that the labour market starts overheating, factories are going all out, and new capacity is not coming on as fast as markets are growing... Then its time to ratchet back on QE.

As the money is only going into the Banking sector and not coming out of it- then I suppose it will only cause inflation of Banker's Bonuses, and certain luxury goods.

And all the idiots in charge will still live in the rarified air inside their little bubble.

As the money is only going into the Banking sector and not coming out of it- then I suppose it will only cause inflation of Banker's Bonuses, and certain luxury goods.

And all the idiots in charge will still live in the rarified air inside their little bubble.

Not as deluded a bubble as aa3 lives in surely? :rolleyes:

You still here? I thought they'd have given you a job at the BoE printing presses by now - you have the correct qualifications

- inability to see past nose - Check!

- monotone one track thought process - Check!

- no problem stealing from others - Check!

- thinks the free market is for their own personal gain - Check!

- beleives that printing is the answer to all problems - Check!

Go on - apply - you know you want to. All that fresh crisp paper, the smell of ink and the sound, ohhh the sound of those machines - makes you go all soft inside I bet.

BTW - if the market is awash with money - then no one will value it and pervesly no one will want to sell you anything because it will be worth more tomorow - but then you can't see past the end of your nose (see qualifications).

With idiots like you who needs central bankers

Guest KingCharles1st
:lol:

Oh so it's one of those threads is it? Thank goodness for that then.

I see your banana (matron) and I will raise you................

250px-GordonBrownKISS.jpg

I was tired last night- didn't actually look at that properly-

some creepy pics being posted in this thread

IF I were you MOP- I would send that one into Tory Central for the election campaign- ever ylittle helps- I'm sure they will use it

Mad as a box of frogs.