juvenal

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest skullingtonjoe
Looks like her airbags have deployed. The insurance co will write her off.

What kind of fu<k-up is that? The old skank`s jugs are on full display! :blink:

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

I believe the groom is merely reminding the guests that after today, he has first shot...............................

:lol:

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I quite like stretch limo's at weddings, especially if you have a grand dress. It has the room to prevent it getting creased as Princess Diana's appeared. However, I don't think the brides in the pictures above have enough material for the creased look and a Ford Fiesta would have been more than suitable.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
I would have loved to have had the nerve to do something memorable on my wedding, twas very boring, white frock, rolls royce, I wonder if it's too late to have another go

No loads of people renew their vows in some type of celebration or ceremony. I always wanted to have a medievil re-enactment wedding, but alas never got round to it after the kids ( can't flippin' afford them and it!)

HOLA4418
No loads of people renew their vows in some type of celebration or ceremony. I always wanted to have a medievil re-enactment wedding, but alas never got round to it after the kids ( can't flippin' afford them and it!)

They didn't have weddings in medieval times. It was just a nod, a swig of mead and get into that hut, girl.

Surely that isn't what you were planning?

HOLA4419
They didn't have weddings in medieval times. It was just a nod, a swig of mead and get into that hut, girl.

I've had worse dates ....... we can't afford the renewals either and as he points out the first vows still apply, not as if either of us broke them so it's hard to justify, I shall just wear something outrageous to my 40th !

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

I think Mr eightiesgirly would wholeheartedly approve of that version. Could he swap the mead for Jack Daniels? He's not too keen on honey.

HOLA4422

I once went to some small time local business awards dinner about ten years, or so, ago. I sat next to a chain-smoker called Barry who owned a limo hire business. He spent the night regaling me with tales of hen parties he'd driven and how he adjusted the rear view mirror to peer up their skirts. Limos and class are synonymous.

HOLA4423
I once went to some small time local business awards dinner about ten years, or so, ago. I sat next to a chain-smoker called Barry who owned a limo hire business. He spent the night regaling me with tales of hen parties he'd driven and how he adjusted the rear view mirror to peer up their skirts. Limos and class are synonymous.

Ugh!**shudders**

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived