House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rolf

Kin Hell Its Hot!

Is the weather hot where you are too? I'm in Holland and its ******in roasting! Stood out on balcony for 10 minutes (while having a joint) and got slightly burned!

Is the weather hot where you are too? I'm in Holland and its ******in roasting! Stood out on balcony for 10 minutes (while having a joint) and got slightly burned!

Need a slightly longer roach.

Guest anorthosite

Its been nice and hot here in Scotland.

Weather forecast for the mountains this weekend looks good as well :)

Guest DisposableHeroes

:-P

I really want to get out on my bike. I'm starting to feel a bit wobbly.

I'm missing the exercise and fresh air.

I'm in Holland and its ******in roasting! Stood out on balcony for 10 minutes (while having a joint) and got slightly burned!

I'm in France it was 34c today which may sound great but its not much fun when you work outside like i do (more like torture)

I remember the heat wave we had here in 2003 a record 44c was recorded but it did kill 15000 people

Guest Parry aka GOD

Been 40+ recently with humidity.

quite warm on the south coast, its gonna thunder big time later.

Pissing down here in Cambridgeshire.

Glad I picked my Juicy plums yesterday - all this rain would have swollen them resulting in splits.

Guest UK Debt Slave
Why? Is it raining in the UK?

Such a predictable response isn't it

Whenever someone says it's lovely and hot over here, you can tell what the response will be.

Yep! It's raining! It has been ben raining for about 3 hours!

What a fekkn surprise eh

Hot yesterday, rain overnight which has cooled things off but warming up nicely... Norfolk isn't so far away from Amsterdam though.

The beach is nice, but the swarm of ladybirds are a bit odd...

We use a bright red Ford Ka as a loan car.Yesterday we got 11 black plastic stick on circles and put 3 on bonnet,3 down either side and 2 on the boot lid...looks snazzy.

Bishybarnabee swarms and a local TV link too

Hot yesterday, rain overnight which has cooled things off but warming up nicely... Norfolk isn't so far away from Amsterdam though.

The beach is nice, but the swarm of ladybirds are a bit odd...

Bishybarnabee swarms and a local TV link too

Was on the Norfolk coast for the last few days. Ladybirds have all but gone now, but when I got there last Monday it was a full on plague. I've never seen anything like it before. Cromer and the coast line south from there, was just full of them. The pavements and roadsides were just a crunchy carpet of red and black. Drive inland a couple of miles, and there were none.

Guest X-QUORK

I thought it was interesting that the OP mentioned such hot weather in Holland whilst here in the UK it was raining and fairly mild yesterday, we normally share similar weather conditions. Then I saw on the BBC weather report last night, a stinking big hot zone centred around Holland and including Kent, Essex and Suffolk. Meanwhile the rest of us were trapped behind the warm front in the pi$$ing rain.

Well, I found it interesting.

It was 84 degrees in old money, yesterday in Bacton, Norfolk. Drove back to Northants last night, and hit the rain half an hour after setting off. Still raining when I got home. In fact, still raining now.

I guess it was hot yonder too. But not clear.

Today it is slightly overcast here (white blanket) but still bleedin hot. I have no fan and am sweating like a pig. Is it too late to invest in a fan? I used to own one but now I eschew material possessions. Everything I need to live is in 2 suitcases.

I hear we are getting your rain later today.

Glad I picked my Juicy plums yesterday - all this rain would have swollen them resulting in splits.

Fnaar Fnaar in my best Finbarr Saunders stylee.

No seriously, that's the best thing I've read in ages!