HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
(Graphs show intra-day GBP against EUR and USD)

Have a lot of EUR ready to be moved into GBP, just waiting for the right time.... this cheered me up.

I'm glad the fact that Zanulabour tanking the countries finances made you smile.

Make sure you buy a shotgun, a pile of ammo and a bigger pile of beans.

Well, before that £2000 just buys you a tin of beans anyway.

HOLA4412
I'm glad the fact that Zanulabour tanking the countries finances made you smile.

Make sure you buy a shotgun, a pile of ammo and a bigger pile of beans.

Well, before that £2000 just buys you a tin of beans anyway.

Aw, come on. I've been shafted by Gordon more than most on here!!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
QE didn't stop deflation in Japan

It wont stop it here

It's like treating cancer with leeches. The wrong treatment.

the japanese took a decade to do it and didn't put their heart in it

they had hyperinflation after ww2

the uk/us are scared of great depression 2... i'm shocked by what they did today and relieved that i agreed to buy a house recently even if i had to pay a lot more than i hoped

the market is so tight now. i used to get a list of repod properties from a company... there are no more repos in london anymore!

zimbabwe here we come!

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Aw, come on. I've been shafted by Gordon more than most on here!!

If you are moving money about without any thought other than your own wealth, then it sums up exactly why we have boom and bust and poverty for the poor. Why not invest in something real, something that you know offers value to your community or society. If you can't find anything, just put it somewhere safe.

The day we went global. No; the day people were able to think of nothing other than the return was the day we waved goodbye to scoiety.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
£50B for the next 3 months is £17B/mo which is less than £125B/5=£25B/mo in past 5 months (March-July).

QE slowdown will decelerate and postpone £ RIP => perfectly sensible to buy time till election.

Isn't it an extra 50bn on top of the 25 bn already authorised? so, $75k over the next three months???

HOLA4421
If you are moving money about without any thought other than your own wealth, then it sums up exactly why we have boom and bust and poverty for the poor. Why not invest in something real, something that you know offers value to your community or society. If you can't find anything, just put it somewhere safe.

The day we went global. No; the day people were able to think of nothing other than the return was the day we waved goodbye to scoiety.

Too many people want things now.....on plastic. Unprepared to save.

HOLA4422

He did just put it somewhere safe , he put it in a different currency outside of sterling that wasnt devalued on the news, had he not done it the GBP would now be worth 2K less, ie not safe

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

You haven't the slightest clue have you?

Do you really think I'm a currency speculator?

Idiot.