House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guitarman001

Krusty On Gmtv This Morning

Anybody else catch this? It was about her fronting a campaign for putting litter in bins. She has 3 bugbears apparently - fagends, fast food litter and litter thrown from car windows. She said her and Phil would pick it up during their shows as it makes the property less attractive. The presenter asked how long Krusty's been interested in rubbish. I turned it off half way through, unable to watch. I still feel anger toward her, but also massive pity. She's as thick as pigsh!t - most people in the UK must be if they believe the headlines this morning. How much longer can I stomach this......

At least she's now reduced to GMTV and whining about litter. A couple of years ago she was being taken seriously on Radio Four making predictions about house prices.

Is she still housing expert for cameron or what ever silly role he gave the shit for Brains idiot?

Would you vote for the tories when they give clowns like krusty jobs?

Anybody else catch this? It was about her fronting a campaign for putting litter in bins. She has 3 bugbears apparently - fagends, fast food litter and litter thrown from car windows. She said her and Phil would pick it up during their shows as it makes the property less attractive. The presenter asked how long Krusty's been interested in rubbish. I turned it off half way through, unable to watch. I still feel anger toward her, but also massive pity. She's as thick as pigsh!t - most people in the UK must be if they believe the headlines this morning. How much longer can I stomach this......

Shes the result of in-breeding :lol:

Anybody else catch this? It was about her fronting a campaign for putting litter in bins. She has 3 bugbears apparently - fagends, fast food litter and litter thrown from car windows.

What's all this then. Kirstie Allsop told us she was a one trick pony interested in housing and people.

at 4m 38s into interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNhn7t1NaII

I cant find the article but there was a lovely piece on kirsty a few years back about her school days, referencing people she went to school with. Allegedly her aim was to get married, and she seemed a rather messed up person.

Here is an insight into kirsty by her dad (you would think it would be more positive?)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_...ticle588416.ece

LORD HINDLIP: Kirstie is the most strong-minded and yet probably the most fragile of all our children. She's nothing like as self-confident as you might think. There's a very vulnerable Kirstie hidden away in there.

As a child, she was terribly happy at home and very unhappy at school. She was a great organiser, but children don't like being organised much, and it didn't win her any friends. We tried boarding schools, weekly boarding, day schools - she'd go for a term or two, then she would want to move on. She was happiest at Bedales, but she was never going to be academic. I think she loves TV in the way that I love taking sales. Having people looking at you, an audience in your hands, it's heady stuff.

All the children are dyslexic. I am too. Kirstie wasn't a difficult child, just quite hard to bring to order. She put her foot down over little things. Even now, we all find ourselves fitting in with Kirstie's arrangements. She bosses you about in such a nice way. And because she really is quite fragile, you don't like to hurt her feelings. I've been battling with this kind of manipulation for 33 years.

One of her biggest problems is that she is always late - and that's part of the dyslexia. We'll be having breakfast under the chestnut tree in Dorset and I'll say: 'Aren't you meant to be in Cardiff by 10?' Then she'll drive like the clappers and be so charming when she gets there that everyone forgives her.

All dyslexics have brilliant long-term memories and no short-term memory at all. Kirstie loses things all the time. As I'm getting older and dottier, I'm actually getting better, because I count things in and out: wallet, keys, mobile phone, briefcaseÉ But Kirstie spends a huge amount of time looking for things.

We led quite a rackety life when the children were growing up. In those days, people didn't move house 20 times like we did. But I was badly paid, and moving house was a way of making money for school fees. My grandfather never had a job; neither did my father - they just tanked through the family money and wiped out 200 years of honest labour.

I had enough to buy my first house and a few shares in Christie's, and that was it.

Edited by moosetea

Here is an insight into kirsty by her dad (you would think it would be more positive?)
We led quite a rackety life when the children were growing up. In those days, people didn't move house 20 times like we did. But I was badly paid, and moving house was a way of making money for school fees. My grandfather never had a job; neither did my father - they just tanked through the family money and wiped out 200 years of honest labour.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_...ticle588416.ece

:lol:

Even his grim assessment of the Allsopps gilds the lilly:

- There were scuffles at the doors of the bank in the City as potential investors fought for copies of the prospectus, but within three years, these investors were demanding their money back as the returns were so much lower than predicted. Under Samuel Allsopp, ennobled as the 2nd Lord Hindlip on the death of his father, Allsopps lurched from crisis to crisis. With the difficult trading conditions for beer at the beginning of the 20th century, many Burton breweries were forced to close down or amalgamate. After a failed attempt at a merger with Salts in 1907, Allsopps fell into the hands of the receivers in 1911. - Wiki

If they hadn't mugged the public with a dodgy prospectus for the float, they'd have been saddled with 100% of the equity in the failed biz and the generation sthat followed would have had no money to squander!

"The fall of the house of Allsopp", referenced in the wiki is no longer available at that link, tho I do have a full copy of the sorry tale , and I have left excerpts of the best bits on HPC. Just search for it.

Edited by Sledgehead

shes rubbish.

Well she's publicly said more than once she hates us on HPC!

Can I suggest some council with Incinerator rubbish recycling give her an 'accidental' tour around their burners.

Well she's publicly said more than once she hates us on HPC!

Can I suggest some council with Incinerator rubbish recycling give her an 'accidental' tour around their burners.

She is on TV now - Krusty's Xmas Special.

I thought the forum was quiet. I suspect 97% are closet Krusty fans - sat there with a box of Kleenex on Standby as Krusty strutts her stuff.

The rant of the litter.

:lol::lol:

this deserved far more credit than it got

Thirded

A splendid rant about Krusty here http://www.countingcats.com/

:D

:lol:

Anyway, Allsopp resembles Nigella’s fatter, uglier, thicker sister. She is exactly what the late and now sainted Jade Goody*** would have been if she’d been born in richer circumstances rather than to a one-armed lesbian single mother in Bermondsey.

Because real class is classless and the corollary of that is that having no class whatsoever is classless too.

*They never have boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands or wives. Always “partners”.

**I mean that quite literally. She’d probably bring chocolate sauce to bed for er… purposes. It would feel like engaging in a dirty protest.

Kirstie has been stung by the mounting criticism of her role in HPI. A cuttings agency will no doubt keep her apace of public feeling. As a consequence, she now broadening her base as a spokeswoman on a range of 'public issues', like litter, glassblowing and Afghanistan.

Expect more nonsense from her in the media on a whole range of topics, as she pursues her political ambitions.

Edited by juvenal

Kirstie has been stung by the mounting criticism of her role in HPI. A cuttings agency will no doubt keep her apace of public feeling. As a consequence, she now broadening her base as a spokeswoman on a range of 'public issues', like litter, glassblowing and Afghanistan.

Expect more nonsense from her in the media on a whole range of topics, as she pursues her political ambitions.

She is Jordan....without the talent, although she does have the tits.