House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abstra

American Emergency Services Number 911

How long did it take you to figure that one out Sherlock?

The Twin Towers TTT

Looks a bit dodgy too!

Don't you think its just a bit coincidental. What are the odds. 365:1

A little shorter odds than that as the emergency number couldn't have started with a 0 or a 1, so that is -31, could only have referred to the full number of days in the month in the first nine months of the year, as after that two digits would be required for the month bit excluding 65 possible dates. So that is 269:1.

But also the second two digits could have been a number higher than 28, 29, 30 or 31 depending on the month - not sure what that does to the odds - probably makes them longer again, but by a lot more that 365:1. Something like 819:1 against I'd guess.

ps I don't think it's a coincidence, but not for the reason a TFH would have.

Guest DisposableHeroes

I went to the top of one of the towers in my teens. Still can't believe they have gone. It's very ironic to me that NY was a target when it's so cosmopolitan.

Wall street financial centre I suppose. Plus the erratic stock trades that happened during.

It's clearly a conspiracy. back in February 16, 1968, when the first 911 call was made in Alabama, they were plotting the 9/11 attacks. Ba$tards!

Guest UK Debt Slave
The Twin Towers TTT

Looks a bit dodgy too!

Oh dear. You are going to get on very well with some of the tinfoil brigade who post on the OT forum

Aren't there any other internet forums you can go to?

Guest UK Debt Slave
How long did it take you to figure that one out Sherlock?

Yeah. I worked that one out about 3 days after 9-11

Kinda strange though, I have to admit

Oh dear. You are going to get on very well with some of the tinfoil brigade who post on the OT forum

Aren't there any other internet forums you can go to?

Like Where!

Guest DisposableHeroes
It's clearly a conspiracy. back in February 16, 1968, when the first 911 call was made in Alabama, they were plotting the 9/11 attacks. Ba$tards!

There was a prior attack on the twin towers, bomb went off underground (they told us that before we went up, which was nice).

Guest UK Debt Slave
Like Where!

try the David Icke forum. You'll be in great company over there. :blink:

There was a prior attack on the twin towers, bomb went off underground (they told us that before we went up, which was nice). I can't remember how far before 9/11, but certainly not around the time.

Twas around 94 I believe.

There is also a mention in Nostradamus of two mushroom clouds over New Garden City.

Guest UK Debt Slave
There is also a mention in Nostradamus of two mushroom clouds over New Garden City.

ZZZZZZZZZZ.......

Defininitely bedtime

why he couldn't have predicted something useful, like the date of the next leg down...

Guest DisposableHeroes
Twas around 94 I believe.

Gaawwwwwddddd makes me feel old.

I really want to go to Miami. First I need to win the lottery, so I can get the white suit, swim suit and the white car. I think I'm made for a life around art deco buildings.... Orange women with skimpy bikini's.....

The first US emergency call: 16 2 1968

The first Twin Towers attack: 26 2 1993

The second TT attack: 9 11 2001

Add them up: 51 15 5962

Add each numbers digits: 6 6 4

Add each digit of 911: 15

Add the digits: 6

= 666

Coincidence - I think not

:ph34r:

Here's a conspiracy for you Abstra.

If we correlate the letters in your user name to numbers, as in a=1, b=2 etc, then we get this:

a = 1

b = 2

s = 19

t = 20

r = 18

a = 1

Add them together and you get 61. If you then times that by the number of letters, which is 6, you get 366.

366 is exactly 1 year and 1 day! That is some freaky sh*t there mate. :blink:

I'm almost convinced that the Alien known as Jesus, slipped something into a Cup of Tea you were having, which made you come up with the idea of having this cryptic word as your user name.

I'd go as far as saying if we further analyse these numbers, using a technique known as the Vorderman, we could link you, with 9-11.

I can't do it right now as the previous calculation has fried my DX2/66 and it is no longer under warranty from Tiny computers.

In the meantime, take care young Abstra. The Truth Is Out There

x

Guest DisposableHeroes

If we correlate the letters in your user name to numbers, as in a=1, b=2 etc, then we get this:

a = 1

b = 2

s = 19

t = 20

r = 18

a = 1

Add them together and you get 61. If you then times that by the number of letters, which is 6, you get 366.

I'm almost convinced that the Alien known as Jesus, slipped something into a Cup of Tea you were having, which made you come up with the idea of having this cryptic word as your user name.

I'd go as far as saying if we further analyse these numbers, using a technique known as the Vorderman, we could link you, with 9-11.

I can't do it right now as the previous calculation has fried my DX2/66 and it is no longer under warranty from Tiny computers.

x

Talking of the Vorderman. I would have.

a = 1

b = 2

s = 19

t = 20

r = 18

a = 1

number of letters, which is 6,

+ 6 = 24

x 19 = 456

x 2 = 912

- 1 = 911

a = 1

b = 2

s = 19

t = 20

r = 18

a = 1

x

I 1st posted on HPC as 'deano', if you type that into your mobile using predictive text you actually get 'Decom' a posting name I later used. Similarly if you type 'Bartra' into your mobile using predictive text you get 'Abstra' the posting name I now use is from the 1st 5 letters of my second name. In combination 'Deano Bartra' produces 'Decom Abstra' an extended version of which would be 'Decomission Abstract'.

My Birth Date is Armistice Day although obviously not the same year.

Recently my brother stayed in a Hotel in Glasgow. He got room 911, opposite the lifts.

I 1st posted on HPC as 'deano', if you type that into your mobile using predictive text you actually get 'Decom' a posting name I later used. Similarly if you type 'Bartra' into your mobile using predictive text you get 'Abstra' the posting name I now use is from the 1st 5 letters of my second name. In combination 'Deano Bartra' produces 'Decom Abstra' an extended version of which would be 'Decomission Abstract'.

My Birth Date is Armistice Day although obviously not the same year.

Erranta will turn up any minute now and put the death knell on this thread. If you want a proper debate on 911 (without the numberwang), I suggest you read here:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...5&start=855

OK I'm going to lay my cards on the table. I think Aliens did it. Piss Taking B@stards!