House Price Crash Forum

Gold Money

HOLA441

Gold has been used for 100’s years as a store of exchangeable wealth and continues to be so across the world and it’s no surprise that the cost has been going up during these difficult time when people could see last September that we were on the edge of a total economic meltdown making all that fiat paper only useful as toilet paper.

The purchasing power of money is being erased by the printing press at an ever increasing rate where saving rates are far below the rate of real inflation and the reason banksters and politicians are able to rob people so easy is because they have a captive audience and often moving money from one currency to another just involves opting out of Mafia control to Russian syndicate control.

Governments are watching us ever closer and with the aid of computers are tracking our every move but gold offers an alternative outside the system and offers some resistance to banksters ripping people off even more and it’s quite transportable if governments try to limit the amount of money that citizens are able to take outside the country hence making gold an excellent democratic tools that is able to vote with it’s feet without too many questions being asked.

Gold offer freedom and i call that democratic

3bn people in the world can not all be wrong but I wonder how many of these 3bn people has master card writing to them ever month or so.

Bill i think you might have Gold and Black Gold mixed up a bit so maybe you should pop over to kitco to continue this debate as they do praise some of the work you have done.

HOLA442
Guest UK Debt Slave
Gold has been used for 100’s years as a store of exchangeable wealth and continues to be so across the world and it’s no surprise that the cost has been going up during these difficult time when people could see last September that we were on the edge of a total economic meltdown making all that fiat paper only useful as toilet paper.

The purchasing power of money is being erased by the printing press at an ever increasing rate where saving rates are far below the rate of real inflation and the reason banksters and politicians are able to rob people so easy is because they have a captive audience and often moving money from one currency to another just involves opting out of Mafia control to Russian syndicate control.

Governments are watching us ever closer and with the aid of computers are tracking our every move but gold offers an alternative outside the system and offers some resistance to banksters ripping people off even more and it’s quite transportable if governments try to limit the amount of money that citizens are able to take outside the country hence making gold an excellent democratic tools that is able to vote with it’s feet without too many questions being asked.

Gold offer freedom and i call that democratic

3bn people in the world can not all be wrong but I wonder how many of these 3bn people has master card writing to them ever month or so.

Bill i think you might have Gold and Black Gold mixed up a bit so maybe you should pop over to kitco to continue this debate as they do praise some of the work you have done.

Gold has always been a rich man's currency. We had a gold standard here in the UK once upon a time. Life was just as zhit for the majority of people.

Silver is better. It's cheaper, more plentiful and harder for the gangster banksters to manipulate.