House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abstra

Prime Numbers In Christianity

Jesum Is One

The Three Mary’s

The Five Wounds Of The Christ

The Seven Shields of Atonement

There Are Twelve Disciples, One Is A Fake, Judas (JUDA)

There Are Twelve Disciples And A Jesum

(It Starts And Ends With Jesus. I am the 1st and the Last. (RevelationS))

They add up to forty the most common number in the bible and I pretty much found them all in the same place.

What do you make of it!

Guest anorthosite
What do you make of it!

Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...

250898481_d61775d1e7.jpg

Manmade nothing more. Bear in mind that religion serves its members, ie the Quran serves the muslims, the Bible serves the Jews and so on.

You lot are going to be fun tonight aren't you.

Having read things like the latest being Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs and the alternative historical point of view and other information I have learnt about the bible like the stories from the new testament and the fact these were written years after the events, plus knowing during medieval times, religous forgeries were common place ie Turin Shroud, I dont believe in Religion full stop as it causes too many problems. Plus bear in mind that just becuase someone might be born into a religous catagory doesnt make them religous or agree with the religous doctrine they are born into. So its also not fair to tar everyone in a religous group with the same brush.

The conflicts and public perception shaping we see today against religous groups have been going on for years.

Maybe King Hentry VIII was smarter than most give him credit for by making himself and future monarchs the head of the Church of England?

I'm not attempting to convert anyone to Christianity. It has implications as to where some Biblical material may have come from.

In the Apostles for example Jesus says "I am not of this World" was he saying 'I am an Alien'.

I'm not attempting to convert anyone to Christianity.

Why not? Unbelievers go to Hell.

How selfish.

I'm not attempting to convert anyone to Christianity. It has implications as to where some Biblical material may have come from.

In the Apostles for example Jesus says "I am not of this World" was he saying 'I am an Alien'.

Nah, he'd have just spat acid at them and have a mouth within his mouth bite them, if he was an alien.

Nah, he'd have just spat acid at them and have a mouth within his mouth bite them, if he was an alien.

Anyone got anything intelligent to say; remember Aliens may be judging your naivety to see how easy it may be to take over.

Guest anorthosite
Jesum Is One

The Three Mary’s

They add up to forty the most common number in the bible and I pretty much found them all in the same place.

What do you make of it!

128913369992197254.jpg

Jesum Is One

The Three Mary’s

What do you make of it!

Have you examined the Kabbalistic beliefs?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah

Guest KingCharles1st

So are you saying that "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was remake of the Bible?

Jesum Is One

The Three Mary’s

What do you make of it!

Aftrerlife insurance, nothing else. Pretty much the same as normal insurance, full of shit numbers and designed to scare the bejesus out of the living for profit

So are you saying that "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was remake of the Bible?

The Bible is a remake of the much older Egyptian theology.

Aftrerlife insurance, nothing else. Pretty much the same as normal insurance, full of shit numbers and designed to scare the bejesus out of the living for profit

You will be damnated. :lol:

Anyone got anything intelligent to say; remember Aliens may be judging your naivety to see how easy it may be to take over.

You suggest a chap that by all accounts could be an act of fiction, could be an alien, and you ask for intelligent debate?

You've come to the right forum crumpet.

You suggest a chap that by all accounts could be an act of fiction, could be an alien, and you ask for intelligent debate?

You've come to the right forum crumpet.

:lol::lol::lol: I give inn.

Jesum Is One

The Three Mary’s

What do you make of it!

We shouldn't particularly deny Christians access to prime numbers. Maths is full of them! ;)

If you ask anyone to chose a "random number between 1 and 10, then 7 is disproportianetly chosen. :o

Will that help me calculate pot odds when playing poker?

Yeah! If the other players are willing to wait three weeks for you to calculate your next move!