House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Spart

Hpc Rival Site

Seems like a lot of hot air to me..........

Erm, maybe you missed the thread title.

You have just been blown out the water

Oh, I thought you meant the site where people actually discuss housing news and figures - you know, the one where bulls are still permitted to snort and Australians take over at night.

I thought this was going to be a serious thread about Glowball House Price Crash, where they seem to be about as crazy as we are.

Mods: What's this thread got to do with 'off-topic'? Please move it to 'All about Renting' :lol::lol::D

I did miss it all I saw was Hpc Rival Site , but my sub concious must have read it for me, still nobody died!

Absolutely, the second line was a joke by the way, obviously not a very good one!

I thought this was going to be a serious thread about Glowball House Price Crash, where they seem to be about as crazy as we are.

Mods: What's this thread got to do with 'off-topic'? Please move it to 'All about Renting' :lol::lol::D

:lol: