House Price Crash Forum

Thank You Hpc

HOLA441
Why do you care? You're just about to move into a new house.

ronpember responds to Halifax news at 7.29am

Bugger off and leave us alone.

Edit to add: Fu*king Tw@t

It's lunch time, I'm bored, but true, I couldn't care less if I'm actually honest. I'll ignore your idiotic epithet too - in part because I couldn't care less as stated but also due to the fact that you are clearly an unhappy person and I don't want to make it worse for you. All the best - Ron

HOLA442
Are you in the pay of this site?

I can almost see you bent double licking it's 3rse.

It's just a website. I know you live here, but it's only a website.

HPC record is only marginally better than that of the clownish Capital Economics

As a follower since the birth of this site 2003, this is the way I see it.

2003 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2004 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2005 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2006 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2007 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - Crash Imminent

2008 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - Crash Underway

2009 - HPC Consensus - Armageddon (Horad Tins Of Beans) / Capital Economics - Crash Rents To Rise 20% in 2 Years

In each year an HPC was imminent.

Talk about anything for long enough and it will happen. Thats all that can be said of the majority of HPC members.

Watching people state the obvious and claim to be clever in the process has been an amusing pastime for me.

Actually he has a point ;)

Since 2003 (maybe 2001?), UK housing did look overvalued, yet it took a banking crisis to start the rot

However, the economic evidence would seem (to me at least) to point to further house price declines over time ;)

HOLA443
It's lunch time, I'm bored, but true, I couldn't care less if I'm actually honest. I'll ignore your idiotic epithet too - in part because I couldn't care less as stated but also due to the fact that you are clearly an unhappy person and I don't want to make it worse for you. All the best - Ron

I notice you didn't have the balls to slag us off before, instead you waited until you had bought a house so you could come on here and gloat. At least Sibley has some balls.

You are a tw@t.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Are you in the pay of this site?

I can almost see you bent double licking it's 3rse.

It's just a website. I know you live here, but it's only a website.

HPC record is only marginally better than that of the clownish Capital Economics

As a follower since the birth of this site 2003, this is the way I see it.

2003 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2004 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2005 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2006 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2007 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - Crash Imminent

2008 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - Crash Underway

2009 - HPC Consensus - Armageddon (Horad Tins Of Beans) / Capital Economics - Crash Rents To Rise 20% in 2 Years

In each year an HPC was imminent.

Talk about anything for long enough and it will happen. Thats all that can be said of the majority of HPC members.

Watching people state the obvious and claim to be clever in the process has been an amusing pastime for me.

Talk about sucking your own dick. :rolleyes:

HOLA446
Talk about sucking your own dick. :rolleyes:

Is this the house price crash version of just a minute; 60 seconds on sucking your own dick without hesitation, repetition or deviation starting now....

YG: when I was a young boy I used to ..........

Buzzzzzzz

Paul Merton: Deviation

Chair: Deviation, how?

Paul Merton: He's talking about gobbling on his own knob, how can that not be deviation?

Audiance laughter.

HOLA447
HOLA448
Is this the house price crash version of just a minute; 60 seconds on sucking your own dick without hesitation, repetition or deviation starting now....

YG: when I was a young boy I used to ..........

Buzzzzzzz

Paul Merton: Deviation

Chair: Deviation, how?

Paul Merton: He's talking about gobbling on his own knob, how can that not be deviation?

Audiance laughter.

Continued....

Chair: no that's perversion, not deviation; perversion is allowed.

Paul Merton: Not on Radio 4 it isn't!

HOLA449
I notice you didn't have the balls to slag us off before, instead you waited until you had bought a house so you could come on here and gloat. At least Sibley has some balls.

You are a tw@t.

Yes mate. Actually I'm not slagging anyone off, as you rightly say not previously and not now - I can't be arsed because this is just a web forum. What's balls got to do with it? I believe I could take any amount of pointless invective and bile sent my way from a keyboard - we're not exactly talking going head to head with the Taleban, are we? All the best mate - all will be well!

HOLA4410
Yes mate. Actually I'm not slagging anyone off, as you rightly say not previously and not now - I can't be arsed because this is just a web forum. What's balls got to do with it? I believe I could take any amount of pointless invective and bile sent my way from a keyboard - we're not exactly talking going head to head with the Taleban, are we? All the best mate - all will be well!
– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Three: Intellectual dishonesty. This is only a mild indicator that is not limited to trolls, but Contrarians display it to a high degree. They will lie about things they've said, pull posts out of context in a manner that changes their meanings significantly, and generally ignore any points for which they have no ready answers.

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Four: Accusing the accusers. When confronted with their trolling, trolls immediately respond that it is the accusers who are trolls (see Natural Predators below). Often the Contrarian will single out his most vocal opponent and claim that while he can respect his other opponents, this one in particular is beneath his notice.

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Five: Attempts to condescend. The Contrarian will seek refuge in condescending remarks that repeatedly scorn his or her critics as beneath notice – all the while continuing to respond to them.

HOLA4411

Judas you are so wrong on many levels but the one thing that really pisses off a TFH`er is stating that they have been storing Horad tins of beans....

Mine were Heinz ;)

Who`s laughing now matey.........?