House Price Crash Forum

Thank You Hpc

HOLA441

the reason I inhabit the site is to find the reasons why HPI continued way beyond the bounds of normal public spending capability.

I now know the reason, i have refined my knowledge here with the generous sharing of knowledge of posters on this site.

The reasons why HPI occured have not gone away.

the motivations for HPI is still there.

Most people had not even heard of Securitisation before 2007. most STILL do not have any idea why the banks are in trouble.

Thank you the members of HPC for providing the information

everything else I do is down to me.

HOLA442
the reason I inhabit the site is to find the reasons why HPI continued way beyond the bounds of normal public spending capability.

I now know the reason, i have refined my knowledge here with the generous sharing of knowledge of posters on this site.

Most people had not even heard of Securitisation before 2007. most STILL do not have any idea why the banks are in trouble.

bAR STEWARDS MOVED MY THREAD

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Are you in the pay of this site?

I can almost see you bent double licking it's 3rse.

It's just a website. I know you live here, but it's only a website.

HPC record is only marginally better than that of the clownish Capital Economics

As a follower since the birth of this site 2003, this is the way I see it.

2003 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2004 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2005 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2006 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - No crash

2007 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - Crash Imminent

2008 - HPC Consensus - Crash / Capital Economics - Crash / Me - Crash Underway

2009 - HPC Consensus - Armageddon (Horad Tins Of Beans) / Capital Economics - Crash Rents To Rise 20% in 2 Years

In each year an HPC was imminent.

Talk about anything for long enough and it will happen. Thats all that can be said of the majority of HPC members.

Watching people state the obvious and claim to be clever in the process has been an amusing pastime for me.

Edited by judas

HOLA446
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HPC record is only marginally better than that of the clownish Capital Economics

2009 - HPC Consensus - Armageddon (Horad Tins Of Beans) / Capital Economics - Crash Rents To Rise 20% in 2 Years

Talk about anything for long enough and it will happen. Thats all that can be said of the majority of HPC members.

Watching people state the obvious and claim to be clever in the process has been an amusing pastime for me.

Leave your overvalued house as you leave, there's a good chap.

HOLA447

so glad you knew all about the banking system all on your own.

the banking scam was not obvious to the regulators, let alone normal joes like me.

Again, thanks HPC for sharing.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Tw@t

HOLA4410
So you don't believe in Lizard people now?

silly, how can yo be a lizard and a people?

lizard or people.

You dont need lizards for there to be a conspiracy....just a group that want power, more power and even more power.

HOLA4411

This isn't goodbye is it Bloo? :(

HOLA4412
This isn't goodbye is it Bloo? :(

stories of my departure are much exaggerated. I am under treatment from DYIV for addiction though. I cant help it as every day I get a really good laugh from this site....comedy on the telly is so poor, but here, its another league, and all new material.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

ah, but in yellow terms, the HPC started in 2005. ;)

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Tw@t

He's not a tw@t - he's telling it like it is - any novice who had visited this site in the first half of the noughties and been swayed by the "experts" here might, just might, have sold far too early and cost themselves alot of cash. In my perfectly honest opinion. I take the views of folk here with a large pinch of salt and do my own thing. It's principal boon in my view is as a news collation venue. It seems that most of the interesting financial stories for the day are flagged up here and so this site is a portal in that sense. But financial nous? - nah - Geoff Boycott's mum, pinny and all could do better.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Guest pioneer31

Like all those smart **** bulls who 'knew HPI couldn't go on forever".......but only AFTER it had drawn to a halt

HOLA4422
He's not a tw@t - he's telling it like it is - any novice who had visited this site in the first half of the noughties and been swayed by the "experts" here might, just might, have sold far too early and cost themselves alot of cash. In my perfectly honest opinion. I take the views of folk here with a large pinch of salt and do my own thing. It's principal boon in my view is as a news collation venue. It seems that most of the interesting financial stories for the day are flagged up here and so this site is a portal in that sense. But financial nous? - nah - Geoff Boycott's mum, pinny and all could do better.

i guess some were lucky.

I dont suppose for one second that SIVs and the "wall of money" was much discussed here before 2007.

Houses were way overpriced in 2003. I could see that with my own eyes. I had IFA clients dishing out money THEN. they said it was a wall of money, coming from the far east, wherever. they didnt know.

I did see people earning 20K taking on 180K IO loans.....no not applying....GETTING.

something was wrong, but in 2003, nobody knew what it was...except the banksters and shadow banking system participants.

Thanks HPC for helping to bring this into focus.

HOLA4423
Oh and btw - it's people that post one word responses, usually pejorative/offensive that bring this place down too.

Why do you care? You're just about to move into a new house.

ronpember responds to Halifax news at 7.29am

Thanks - well pleased. Buying a house this month - happy days are here again!!

Bugger off and leave us alone.

Edit to add: Fu*king Tw@t

Edited by MOP

HOLA4424

+1

It's a great place to debate, with many people capable of thinking beyond what they are spoon fed by the media and VIs.

HOLA4425
Oh and btw - it's people that post one word responses, usually pejorative/offensive that bring this place down too.

Yes, I believe this needs to stop. From now on, instead of simply saying tw@t, can we all start using "Douche Bag" please?