House Price Crash Forum
waitingscot

Hpc.co.uk Ruined My Life

I should have bought a house in March, or better still three years ago. Why oh why did I listen to you crackpots? With your crash fairytales!

"Gravity always wins" so you said. No it does not!

The government always wins. Vested interests always win. The little guy always loses. The game is rigged. The system preserves itself. Better join up than be trampled on, claiming the direction is insanity.

"HPI is irrational and unsustainable" so you said. The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent Keynes pointed out.

"This will end in riots and revolution" so you said. No it won't! We have no taste for revolution. People are either too dumb or too lazy to do anything about being shafted by bankers, politicians and international corporations yet again. It has always been this way, always will. Tell them their crap house has gone up in value and they are happy to be debt slaves their whole lives.

I should have bought a house in March, or better still three years ago. Why oh why did I listen to you crackpots? With your crash fairytales!

The government always wins. Vested interests always win. The little guy always loses. The game is rigged. The system preserves itself. Better join up than be trampled on, claiming the direction is insanity.

"HPI is irrational and unsustainable" so you said. The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent Keynes pointed out.

"This will end in riots and revolution" so you said. No it won't! We have no taste for revolution. People are either too dumb or too lazy to do anything about being shafted by bankers, politicians and international corporations yet again. It has always been this way, always will. Tell them their crap house has gone up in value and they are happy to be debt slaves their whole lives.

Steady on old boy. Just look at the last crash. Prices rose for about six of the months of the duration of that one, amid overall falls.

Guest Skinty

I think someone needs a hug.

Pull yourself together man.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Seriously. Now is an excellent time to buy.

Get some flats too.

This global economic depression has been fixed.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

You have made some wrong calls and it is all the fault of HPC? - load of tosh!

You are frankly an idiot if you haven´t taken a lot of what is written here, or indeed any other similar internet forum, with a pinch of salt.

Allow me to quote Peter Schiff:

We are not in trouble because the housing bubble burst; we are in trouble because it inflated in the first place.

Oh, I see you already know that one.

.....it's all about timing and even Nulabour and Gordo cannot rig this bubble burst...be patient ...there will be a few false bottoms and false green shoots to come.... <_<

Guest Parry aka GOD

Agreed!

What a bunch of complete losers!

By the way HPC.co.uk. I'm a BTL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)

I'm sorry but haven't we just seen 18 months of astonishingly fast HPC coupled with the near implosion of the entire global banking system. A short lived spring bounce on very low transaction numbers doesn't change anything.

Go and have a lie down, it'll look better in the morning

Agreed!

Mr Parry, have you been on the sauce? BTW, is anyone still going to the HPC pub?

Agreed!

How do you feign shock online? No idea.

Unless you bought your property pre-2004, you're losing money hand over fist.

And you're laughing?

Guest Parry aka GOD
How do you feign shock online? No idea.

Unless you bought your property pre-2004, you're losing money hand over fist.

And you're laughing?

I'm only a BTL on Saturday mornings.

:(

It's to supplement my gurning job.

The clues in the name HPC not HPI!!!!!

This site is mainly The bears to bait Sibley and vice versa

Don't take financial advice from a website who knows what everyone does for a living I could be Mervyn King, Warren Buffet or just some working smo

Anyway we are all pinning our hopes on the Bull trap. This government hasn't even said how we are going to pay for the mother of all bank loans yet and the IMF won't wait forever.

Probably when we all give up on here is probably when I will all go t!ts

Guest Skinty

To the OP:

You know what happens in war films when some young soldier loses their stiff upper lip and starts to freak out before running away, and despite the square jawed hero shouting "Nooooo!" the soldier always ends up getting shot as he leaves his cover. The square jawed hero just looks sadly on knowing that if the guy had kept his nerve he might, just might have survived to fight another day.

There's a moral here. Don't join the army.

Edited by Skinty

Sue their arses off.

HPC ate my hamster so I know where you are coming from.

Disclaimer: my posts contains now warranties whatsoever, either expressly or implied

:P

Guest Parry aka GOD
You''re a house?

See! Now you're all taking the pi$$ like the rest of 'em.

If you're so certain housing will continue to rise, your course of action is clear. Maximise your leverage and buy, buy, buy!

Make your own decisions and don't rely on some random guy you've never met on the internet.