House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warwick-Watcher

Jordan

jesus H Christ.

she look awful (like she didnt before) she looks like she is mahogany, with ultra bright white teeth.

i need to scrub my eyes now

This pair deserve each other. However, we no longer deserve to be kept abreast (no pun intended) of every fecking minute of their lives.

Guest theboltonfury
This pair deserve each other. However, we no longer deserve to be kept abreast (no pun intended) of every fecking minute of their lives.

unfortunately, I think ITV2 have contracts to honour.

That means chavs have more chances to watch Peter Andre acting like a woman and Jordan trying to remember how many kids she actually has.

unfortunately, I think ITV2 have contracts to honour.

That means chavs have more chances to watch Peter Andre acting like a woman and Jordan trying to remember how many kids she actually has.

My favourite moment last week regarding this pair was the photo of her new horsebox lorry. Entirely painted pink but the photo had the licence plate pixellated out! As if the licence plate is what will make it stand out in the crowd!

Thank goodness there's nothing bad happening in the world so we can concentrate on their relationship troubles.

Guest DisposableHeroes
My favourite moment last week regarding this pair was the photo of her new horsebox lorry. Entirely painted pink but the photo had the licence plate pixellated out! As if the licence plate is what will make it stand out in the crowd!

Thank goodness there's nothing bad happening in the world so we can concentrate on their relationship troubles.

Arrrrhhhhhh Lovely. I really want to see her at 2012, slap on, with a pink tinge GB outfit.

Do you know though, the funny thing is, good on her. I bet she's having a whale of a time.

Arrrrhhhhhh Lovely. I really want to see her at 2012, slap on, with a pink tinge GB outfit.

Do you know though, the funny thing is, good on her. I bet she's having a whale of a time.

Yep, i'm sure her kids will look back on these events as being hilarious when they are old enough to comprehend what an odious creature their mother is.

Guest DisposableHeroes
Yep, i'm sure her kids will look back on these events as being hilarious when they are old enough to comprehend what an odious creature their mother is.

Your right. Certainly not the best role model.

Nope, they'll probably think its quite normal and replicate it...

For instance:

Princess Diana - princes harry & william

Paula Yates - peaches & pixie geldof

I dont really care, I just dont want to know about it

Remind me, how many points do you get for the brown?