House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cleao

Action

Dear All

We have been posting here and email to each other for some time now, regardless the rent for July receive or not, we need action asap to sort it out the contract for the future.

I suggest we all look for German lawyers quote, quote for acting on behalf of a group of investors, to deal with Dr Ochel and Alliance,

1 we will need to have a correct understanding of our contract, especially the bond and deposit, management terms and conditions,etc.

2 we will need to investgate how much our tanents actually paid to DR O. For instance, if our tanents pay Dr O €400, why Dr O pay us €300, this is also help us to know where we really are.

3 we will need to Quote from another management company.

After we have these all, we can compare them, and make a decision together whether we move to another management company or stay with Dr O.

We are currently looking for these three things.

Before we fully understand where we are, I suggest not to sign any paper.

For those who haven't got our email address, please see the replied message,once you emailed to me I will forward you others. chloecroadatyahoodotcodotuk