House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest joeschmo

Discriminatory Letting Agents

Guest Skinty
I never let students or dss into my flats, whats peoples opinions on this?

My parents preferred students as they generally weren't any trouble except for leaving the place in a mess. They'd pay the rent and you knew that even if they weren't that good they would leave after their course had finished to replaced by more students.

Guest skullingtonjoe
For me its no pigs or smokers

Human beings are not allowed - penguins accepted so long as they can provide references. :rolleyes:

Guest skullingtonjoe
No tea-drinking alien tenants allowed in my BTL empire.

I`ve noticed that there`s been quite a few references to extra-terrestrial life on this forum of late. Something we should know about?

I`ve got no problems with aliens so long as they don`t play music too loud, try to impregnate neighbours with their genetic material, or try to take over the world. As it stands I like some of their `ethnic` headgear and I met some charming Vulcans the other day - we had a nice chat about the merits of Kant over a cup of earl grey! ;)

I`ve noticed that there`s been quite a few references to extra-terrestrial life on this forum of late. Something we should know about?

Er have you been living in a cave? Aliens landed yesterday, was all over BBC News. But in true British style it was all taken in our stride and life goes on.

I`ve got no problems with aliens so long as they don`t play music too loud, try to impregnate neighbours with their genetic material, or try to take over the world. As it stands I like some of their `ethnic` headgear and I met some charming Vulcans the other day - we had a nice chat about the merits of Kant over a cup of earl grey! ;)

They've come for a nice cup of tea, and to learn the art of balancing on your chair using the 2 back legs. I believe there is a term for it......

Guest Skinty
They've come for a nice cup of tea, and to learn the art of balancing on your chair using the 2 back legs. I believe there is a term for it......

You know, when you make first contact with an alien ambassador, they don't actually know what your local customs and taboos are and they will do their utmost not to offend. So it's a fantastic chance to have a joke and to convince them of all manner of crazy things such as Keddling being a highly intimate form of foreplay except when done whilst simultaneously sipping tea when it's just a generic "Thank you".

Guest skullingtonjoe

OOOOoooh you cheeky so and so. :lol:

Don`t get me started on `keddling` again! :blink::rolleyes:

Guest skullingtonjoe
Er have you been living in a cave?

Living in Portsmouth - does that qualify? :rolleyes: