House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dredwerker

Sarah Beeny And Tepilo

I am intrigued to see how she thought that she was going to beat the housing market as I havent really heard any more about her dating website.

I now know the tactics ramping - I keep thinking o well she is not Kirsti and she tries to be even handed she is actually just another ramping VI.

her one and only twitter status for tepilo

House sales up in June: http://******/38hLYN..

Does anyone know how this venture is going? Has anyone heard about any actual sales made.

and for those who have not come across it

http://www.tepilo.com/

I am intrigued to see how she thought that she was going to beat the housing market as I havent really heard any more about her dating website.

I now know the tactics ramping - I keep thinking o well she is not Kirsti and she tries to be even handed she is actually just another ramping VI.

her one and only twitter status for tepilo

House sales up in June: http://******/38hLYN..

Does anyone know how this venture is going? Has anyone heard about any actual sales made.

and for those who have not come across it

http://www.tepilo.com/

I'm not quite sure where she is going with Teplio thing. Would normally have defend Beeny as she has always taken a far more level few of the market, despite being involved in the industry....

According to her latest 'twitter' the site has just had it's first sale:

http://twitter.com/sarahbeeny

I'm not quite sure where she is going with Teplio thing. Would normally have defend Beeny as she has always taken a far more level few of the market, despite being involved in the industry....

According to her latest 'twitter' the site has just had it's first sale:

http://twitter.com/sarahbeeny

Yeah, thats how it seemeds but really she is just as ramping as the rest of them, as her whole career is wrapped up in this along with some investments.

I cant wait till she has to do pottery like Kirsti. :)

As we know now Property ladder is complete fiction not just good telly. I say good bye Sarah Beeny and good riddance.

Beeny who renamed her show 'Property Snakes and Ladders' and never came up with the house prices can only rise mantra. Indeed., before the crash, she told some people they were only making a profit because of the 'rising market', which sort of implies back then that house price rises were only transient.

Did you call her a ramper?

Beeny who renamed her show 'Property Snakes and Ladders' and never came up with the house prices can only rise mantra. Indeed., before the crash, she told some people they were only making a profit because of the 'rising market', which sort of implies back then that house price rises were only transient.

Did you call her a ramper?

She is a ramper just by having that show. She does mention those things to cover her ****. Its quite clever but so did Kirsti but not in time.

She has a house selling business .... tell me that isn't VI and that at the very least she has motive.

Most people watch property ladder (or used to) and go why dont we make the £50k like those people did. - hence ramping but not as overtly.

Check that tweet as well - one piece of news and it was houses rising. All along she has been a VI ramper with an eye on not got getting caught.

Everyone talks up their own business/market area a little bit right?!

Just so happens she is on the tv - surely that is CH4 agenda rather than Beenys fault?

If it wasn't for Beeny imagine who they would have presenting property ladder,

probably sophie allsop or some other hideous ramper gushing on about how clever the developers were

instead of reminding them they'd been lucky and politely pointing out they were idiots a la beeny.

IRRC Beeny always warned people against taking on to much debt,

for years before the crash she stated that prices were too high

+ was first of the property meeja to admit the crash.

As you've probably guessed I'm somewhat of a Beeny devotee and will even admit to owning some of her books,

and yet i've still spend the last 4-5 years waiting to buy property, so if she is a ramper she's not a very good one!

Maybe it's because Krusty and her like are just so awful that Sarah Beeny comes up pretty well in my estimation!

---

That said I don't know where she is going with this Teplio thing... maybe she has finally turned to the dark side. :ph34r:

Everyone talks up their own business/market area a little bit right?!

Just so happens she is on the tv - surely that is CH4 agenda rather than Beenys fault?

If it wasn't for Beeny imagine who they would have presenting property ladder,

probably sophie allsop or some other hideous ramper gushing on about how clever the developers were

instead of reminding them they'd been lucky and politely pointing out they were idiots a la beeny.

IRRC Beeny always warned people against taking on to much debt,

for years before the crash she stated that prices were too high

+ was first of the property meeja to admit the crash.

As you've probably guessed I'm somewhat of a Beeny devotee and will even admit to owning some of her books,

and yet i've still spend the last 4-5 years waiting to buy property, so if she is a ramper she's not a very good one!

Maybe it's because Krusty and her like are just so awful that Sarah Beeny comes up pretty well in my estimation!

---

That said I don't know where she is going with this Teplio thing... maybe she has finally turned to the dark side. :ph34r:

I can understand that but I reckon it has been so subtle that its possibly worse.

Yeah you ramp your industry but its also insider trading virtually if you ramp and it has an effect and the telly is a great medium for this.

She is a ramper just by having that show. She does mention those things to cover her ****. Its quite clever but so did Kirsti but not in time.

She has a house selling business .... tell me that isn't VI and that at the very least she has motive.

Her site doesn't charge to sell, so she's hardly is a vested interest in rising house prices.

Sa_RA_h BEE_ny

Masonics have Beehive symbols in their 'temples'

EE=55

Remember the EGYPT "MUMMY" films with all the bees swarming out it's mouth?

The occult joke is she is always portayed as a "MUMMY" with "a bun in the oven"

She's a massive piss-take on you all - the 'worker' bees!

Bees and Egyptian Mythology are 'intertwined' - hence the 'Snakes' (Egypt - the mummy again)

!

Snakes and ladders is a veiled reference to DNA - it is joined by the ladder construction and twists snake-like! Are 'they' affecting DNA thru manipulation of the senses?

I can understand that but I reckon it has been so subtle that its possibly worse.

Yeah you ramp your industry but its also insider trading virtually if you ramp and it has an effect and the telly is a great medium for this.

that is not what insider trading it, in fact that is virtually the opposite.

that is not what insider trading it, in fact that is virtually the opposite.

fair enough its a ramp though and I know I am never gonna convince all you Beeny lovers as she has been quite subtle. The shows have been shown to be entertainment with no real content - even out and out lies - and we are all sitting herethinking how smug we all are as we could do it better - so we the public do. ergo VI ramping.

I think its insidious and I dont think its a conspiracy but I think she should be outed. Why doesnt she answer to the fact the shows are a crock of sh1t.. if she is the earth mother ;)

etc..

Rant over ;)