House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoomBoomCrash

Guest BoomBoomCrash

Why was my thoroughly hilarious avatar removed? Someone else has Gordon Brown in a nappy, but I'm not allowed a picture of an ex-banker!

pic removed as HPC are an emotionally delicate crowd

Moderator: Because it wasn't funny, was in bad taste and was causing offence to other members who complained about it.

Why was my thoroughly hilarious avatar removed? Someone else has Gordon Brown in a nappy, but I'm not allowed a picture of an ex-banker!

snn1015g280842827a.jpg

That's just DOWNRIGHT OFFENSIVE man ..

Guest BoomBoomCrash

I guess I just find it hard to get mawkish about the demise of scoundrels

:angry:

snn1015g280842827a.jpg

Who is he?

I suspect he is a city boy who commited suicide??? If so, I can only say you must have left your humanity in the same place you left your wit.

I hadn't made the connection until then. I'm not a prudish person but that is indeed well out of order; i'm not surprised the mods removed it.

Guest theboltonfury
That's just DOWNRIGHT OFFENSIVE man ..

Don't. He loves it. Best off just ignoring everything he ever says in the future. Obviously, to say that, I needed to respond on his post. But I think it's worth saying.

My signature seems to get removed every 24 hours whereas Bruce Banner has one that points out people he believes are trolls... double standards but totally and utterly unsurprising given the attitude to debate around here.

Guest Parry aka GOD

Did you really use a picture of a young man that took his own life?

Guest Skinty

I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out to everyone that I am not actually pictured in my avatar. It's just a role model that I aspire to emulate.

Guest BoomBoomCrash
Did you really use a picture of a young man that took his own life?

He was a vile little avarist that I turned into an avatar

Guest Parry aka GOD
He was a vile little avarist that I turned into an avatar

I was going to say something . . . but for once I'm speechless. :(

Guest Skinty

Although the banker isn't around to care about whether this photo is used as an avatar for the purpose of schadenfraude, his relatives are and there are very real possibilities of them being deeply hurt if they see his picture used in this way.

Guest DisposableHeroes

pic removed as HPC are an emotionally delicate crowd

I doubt his mother and father, possible brother/sister can look at this photo in the same way. I expect they were proud of him achievements though.

You really are a class act.

Well done you.

:angry:

I believe it's showboating. The kind that's done by people in order to try and show how hard they are.

Personally I'd leave the avatar as it is and allow people to make up their own mind about the type of person that would use it.

Personally I'd leave the avatar as it is and allow people to make up their own mind about the type of person that would use it.

Another dust biter who misunderstood the nuances of HPC morality.

Just like the imbecile who talks too loudly and out of turn in a social setting.

Not quite the reaction he expected I think.

Watch him defend himself with decreasing frequency and watch the guest counter drop everytime he posts.

Edited by Alan B'Stard MP

My signature seems to get removed every 24 hours whereas Bruce Banner has one that points out people he believes are trolls... double standards but totally and utterly unsurprising given the attitude to debate around here.

I quite liked your signature and thought it was fair enough. I was getting pretty bored of :rolleyes: from Bruce after every post he deemed to be from a troll.

Edited by worzel

I don't see why we need to have avatars at all on HPC.

I agree.

Another dust biter who misunderstood the nuances of HPC morality.

Just like the imbecile who talks too loudly and out of turn in a social setting.

Not quite the reaction he expected I think.

Watch him defend himself with decreasing frequency and watch the guest counter drop everytime he posts.

In a Brummie accent: "I'll get my coat"...