House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest UK Debt Slave

Ron Paul On H.r 1207 31/07/2009

Guest UK Debt Slave

Go Ron Go!!!!!!

Imagine a British politician making a similar stand against the BoE

Hillwalking would not be a good idea would it? ;)

Go Ron Go!!!!!!

Imagine a British politician making a similar stand against the BoE

Let's hope he doesn't visit Dallas any time soon.

Guest UK Debt Slave
Let's hope he doesn't visit Dallas any time soon.

I think the reason why the US media, the Federal Gov and the Fed Reserve keep so quiet about Ron Paul is because they genuinely fear him.

If Ron Paul should accidently die from a fall, a freak bout of food poisoning or some other fatality, I think the zhit would absolutely hit the fan in some parts of America

I think the reason why the US media, the Federal Gov and the Fed Reserve keep so quiet about Ron Paul is because they genuinely fear him.

If Ron Paul should accidently die from a fall, a freak bout of food poisoning or some other fatality, I think the zhit would absolutely hit the fan in some parts of America

I don't think they'll dare do anything to him now. All that will happen is Obama will obey GS and deny the audit on the grounds of national security. Question is, what will the American people then do.

I don't think they'll dare do anything to him now. All that will happen is Obama will obey GS and deny the audit on the grounds of national security. Question is, what will the American people then do.

Clearly that is the way out, although I doubt Obama would get away with it, personally I think the markets would freak and suspect the US was hiding something. Trouble is the US is hiding it's own bankruptcy so allowing an audit would freak out the markets.

If this audit gets approval expect the sthtf big time.

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes trying to persuade people not to vote for this?

actually about 6 months back he was flying to congress to vote on some aircraft related bill and the plane he was travelling in suffered decompression and loss of oxygen.they can kill him with a snap of the fingers if they want but he has too many followers.

Americanrevolution.jpg

post-9973-1249378292_thumb.jpg

Ron Paul should certainly avoid grassy knolls and book repositories for a while.

Edited by HostPaul TAFKA Rover2000

I'm a little bit more hopeful than that, although not a lot.

It probably depends a lot on the unemployment and repossession figures. If there are enough seriously disenfranchised people, it won't take much to stir them.

I read some comments on Youtube talking about a 'million gun march' on Washington. Thinking of how many have arms over there, this is an idea that could all too easily turn into a reality. Would the world listen - I should imagine it would be on every news channel across the globe. "They" can only hold the tides of change back for so long.

edit: sp

Edited by Traktion