House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

athom

What Drugs Of Limited Legality Have You Tried?

Guest DisposableHeroes

Am I seeing three post the same or have I taken too many?

Guest BoomBoomCrash

Weed

Coke

MDNA (not to be confused with MBNA)

Having experienced these substances I'm convinced that the primary reason people take them is their illegality.

Weed

Coke

MDNA (not to be confused with MBNA)

Having experienced these substances I'm convinced that the primary reason people take them is their illegality.

I think you must have been skanked

Guest theboltonfury

I'd say everything except glue and smack. In my 20's. Nothing these days except my occasional trip to The Dam. 14 times so far and going again in Sep.

The only drug that has any real fun to it is in an Amsterdam cafewith great mates and a cold beer. (difficult to find these days).

Anything white is a total waste of time and to be avoided. In my experience, coke turns a perfectly decent person in to a ******ing idiot within 5 seconds.

I'd say everything except glue and smack. In my 20's. Nothing these days except my occasional trip to The Dam. 14 times so far and going again in Sep.

The only drug that has any real fun to it is in an Amsterdam cafewith great mates and a cold beer. (difficult to find these days).

Anything white is a total waste of time and to be avoided. In my experience, coke turns a perfectly decent person in to a ******ing idiot within 5 seconds.

Your right about finding a beer and a smoke in the same venue being tricky nowadays. The only ones I know are where you can sit outside. Inside it seems to be either or, so you are constantly moving between venues.

Guest theboltonfury
Your right about finding a beer and a smoke in the same venue being tricky nowadays. The only ones I know are where you can sit outside. Inside it seems to be either or, so you are constantly moving between venues.

There are still a fair few bars that will let you smoke in there. Stones Cafe is one, Grasshopper is another. Trouble is, those are two of the most touristy bars in the place. They do exist, but you just have to look.

Used to go to De Kuil (420) which had it all. Smoke, beer and chess! But, alas no beer now.